Posted: 10 years ago
Hahaha, Hi!

I came accross the promos of this show along with the ones of Gustakh Dil and boy, I'm excited. I'M ALL IN. [/CENTER]

Now only if someone could introduce themselves and the concept to me while I catch up on this episodes.Edited by AraBearxx - 10 years ago
oye kiara, abhi tak ek intro episode air hua hai bas ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by AraBearxx

Hahaha, Hi!

I came accross the promos of this show along with the ones of Gustakh Dil and boy, I'm excited. I'M ALL IN. [/CENTER]

Now only if someone could introduce themselves and the concept to me while I catch up on this episodes.

I also like Gustakh Dil & now JLZ!!! ðŸ˜Š
I dont know about gustaakh dil but yeah this show JLZ is amazing for sure. I hope they maintain story.
Originally posted by ..Bournville..

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3" color="#9900ff">oye kiara, abhi tak ek intro episode air hua hai bas😆</font>

Dishy, haha, I think I read it somewhere that the show was scheduled to launch on 10 August, but it aired on 15. Jub google kiya tab pata chala 🤣
Originally posted by *Dev.*

I dont know about gustaakh dil but yeah this show JLZ is amazing for sure. I hope they maintain story.

Ikr, I'm gonna pass out with all the awesomeness around here.
Originally posted by Rishani7

<font color="#cc0066">I also like Gustakh Dil & now JLZ!!!😊</font>

Haha, Ik, I do spot you on my threads and in the forum. Lol

Ikr, I'm gonna pass out with all the awesomeness around here.

hope they actually maintain story.😊
Originally posted by *Dev.*

hope they actually maintain story.😊

It's a Noona-Romance. THEY HAVE TO, or they'll have a psychotic bitch after their lives. Muhaahahah

It's a Noona-Romance. THEY HAVE TO, or they'll have a psychotic bitch after their lives. Muhaahahah

sorry i disagree...! Romance will come gradually and i really dont want any change in story just for sake of ''romance''. I want first story to develop & then gradually Romance coming in.Also , dont want any change in sanchi 's characterisation.