Posted: 10 years ago
Lmao! I lolled hard, when the judges sat down and Vikas said, "Break please!" πŸ€£

The kids are so so so talented! πŸ˜³

Meanwhile, I loved the judges, and specially there expressions! πŸ˜† Many Lol's and Aww's moments in the first episode! 

(Sorry 4 d horrible screen caps! Something was wrong with my browser! Posting this topic, just to increase the forum activity!)

Screen caps of the 'Break Please' scene! The contestant responsible for this was Aryaman!πŸ˜†

2nd one! πŸ˜‰

3rd one!πŸ˜‰

Pretty sure, that after this scene, the judges must have used 'Zandu balm' πŸ˜›

There was another girl, who made the judges lay down, seeking her blessings! πŸ˜‰

And I loved, how Vikas tried to encourage this kid! πŸ˜³ (Aww!)

Judges ke lol moments! πŸ˜›

The new entry Chef Jolly...not bad actually! πŸ˜Š

Masterchef Ripu Daman Handa was there too! πŸ˜³

Last but not the least, Vikas Khanna's super duper cute expressions! β˜ΊοΈ

(That lil smile above^) *Drools*

Before anyone picks up rotten tomatoes or chappals for me... *Runs away*

*Comes back*

Came back to say that guys try to increase the forum activity, plus do comment on Vikas Khanna's IF Profile! πŸ˜³

Thankuz!
awesome caps JB...!!!
helped me drool over him shamelessly...!! πŸ˜›
first episode was awesome and the kids were badon ke bhi baap sachi mai...!!
and all those lol moments were actually a treat to watch..!!! 
mazza aagay tah kal to by god...!!!
P.S. runs to save the pic to drool over them later on...!!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Originally posted by devildiva21

awesome caps JB...!!!
helped me drool over him shamelessly...!! πŸ˜›
first episode was awesome and the kids were badon ke bhi baap sachi mai...!!
and all those lol moments were actually a treat to watch..!!! 
mazza aagay tah kal to by god...!!!
P.S. runs to save the pic to drool over them later on...!!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Thanku!πŸ˜†

Lmao! Shame toh jaise koot koot ke bhara hai tere andar! πŸ˜†

Seriously, they knew abt cuisines, they knew abt ingredients, every single thing, aur kuch mere jaise bhi hai, who barely know how to cook! πŸ˜†

Meine aaj repeat dekha show ka...amazing start! All d best to MC Team! πŸ˜³

PS : Besharmi toh logon mein bhari padi hai! πŸ˜†
Originally posted by MriduB

Thanku!πŸ˜†

Lmao! Shame toh jaise koot koot ke bhara hai tere andar! πŸ˜†

Seriously, they knew abt cuisines, they knew abt ingredients, every single thing, aur kuch mere jaise bhi hai, who barely know how to cook! πŸ˜†

Meine aaj repeat dekha show ka...amazing start! All d best to MC Team! πŸ˜³

PS : Besharmi toh logon mein bhari padi hai! πŸ˜†

Hadd hai matlab.. ab tujhe pta hai to aise publically bolegiπŸ˜›
yup yar i was shocked... 12 years ke bache and they know so much about cooking...!! ya i know you barely kno w:P ek maggie mai bhi tu 15 minute lagati πŸ˜†

P.S. ye bhi koi btane ki baat haiπŸ˜‰
Such a nice post.

Thanks for amazing pics & fully perfect post of your.

I appericiate your work a lot.You have given full summary in the post or we can say Written Updates.

Please Also Introduce here : ||Junior Masterchef India - Introduction Corner||πŸ˜›
Amazing  post πŸ˜ƒ and  wonderful  pics  highlighting  the  Lol  moments  and  Vikas  xpressions  were  cute .Loved  Chef  Kunal  and  Chef  Jolly  too.The  episodes  rocked with  amazing  talents  of  kids  and  the  beautiful  xpressions  of  judges  especially  Vikas.Loved  how  1  participant  named  a  dish  with  something  ending  with  cutie  Vikas πŸ˜†.Sartik  story  touched  me  a  lot  and  the  kid  who  made  the  Spider  dish  rocked πŸ˜†.On  the  whole  it  was  an  enjoyable  episode.Once  again  thanks  4  the  awesome  pics.
Originally posted by devildiva21

Hadd hai matlab.. ab tujhe pta hai to aise publically bolegiπŸ˜›
yup yar i was shocked... 12 years ke bache and they know so much about cooking...!! ya i know you barely kno w:P ek maggie mai bhi tu 15 minute lagati πŸ˜†

P.S. ye bhi koi btane ki baat haiπŸ˜‰

Hahaha...πŸ˜†

Don't bezzati me like that! πŸ˜‰ I know how to cook, but I don't cook! #TooLazy πŸ˜›

And as far as Maggi is concerned, 2 minute toh woh bilkul bhi ni leti, more than that! πŸ€’

Originally posted by Proud-India

Such a nice post.

Thanks for amazing pics & fully perfect post of your.

I appericiate your work a lot.You have given full summary in the post or we can say Written Updates.

Please Also Introduce here : ||Junior Masterchef India - Introduction Corner||πŸ˜›

Thanks Manan! πŸ˜³

Aww! πŸ˜³ It took me lil longer than usual to make this post, and I'm glad that u guys liked it! πŸ˜³

I wish I could give WU! But too lazy + busy to do that! So here's a mini Written Update! πŸ˜†

PS : Lmao! I nearly forgot about the Intro Corner! Thanks for reminding me regarding that! 
Originally posted by akku8910

Amazing  post πŸ˜ƒ and  wonderful  pics  highlighting  the  Lol  moments  and  Vikas  xpressions  were  cute .Loved  Chef  Kunal  and  Chef  Jolly  too.The  episodes  rocked with  amazing  talents  of  kids  and  the  beautiful  xpressions  of  judges  especially  Vikas.Loved  how  1  participant  named  a  dish  with  something  ending  with  cutie  Vikas πŸ˜†.Sartik  story  touched  me  a  lot  and  the  kid  who  made  the  Spider  dish  rocked πŸ˜†.On  the  whole  it  was  an  enjoyable  episode.Once  again  thanks  4  the  awesome  pics.

Thanks mate! πŸ˜³

Indeed, the beginning of this season was fantastic! πŸ˜³

Awww dear this post is lovely!! Thanks for the super cute caps and awesome post it's like a mini review of the overall episode! πŸ˜‰ Hahaha yep the break please part was my favourite!! The way they were all on the floor asking for break was adorable! I'm already loving this MCJ ... Before I thought its gonna be boring etc but I was soo wrong it's actually a full on entertaining talented season! πŸ‘Thanks for the post! β­οΈ