i dont like the interuptions

Posted: 10 years ago

i always love the interviews with the stars but i hate it when the bua dadi or someone else interupts in between

i thing it should be just kapil with the stars in the interviews

Originally posted by Ghuggi

Dumb idea! 🀣

nice that i could make you laugh but can you explain why not

for me the bua and dadi does always the same but thats my pov

But Ayaan it's a comedy show...the whole point is that Kapil is never really supposed to be able to interview any of the stars...πŸ˜†

I know the interruption can seem redundant idea wise...but they are what make the show and "interview" funny.
@Umme you are right!!the real fact is that he is not to take any IV..as there is no magazine as such..πŸ˜†...

yes agree with you both but they could atleast do some variations in this interuptions i mean they(dadi and bua) always flirt with the star do some dirty jokes and then thats it

the  scripting of the interuptions is what i dont like everything is soo monotone

I actually would like it if Kapil increases the time allowed for the audience to interact with the guests...they make for some hilarious moments...like the guy asking Ritesh about his honeymoon...🀣

Kapil literally had to grab onto him to control him πŸ˜†

Originally posted by HEMA33

Dumb idea! πŸ€£

im so sorry i had to match your brainπŸ˜ƒ

I kind of agree! i find dadi and bua's interruption a lil annoying at times! Sometimes its just better to watch kapil , start guest and the audience interact by themselves! ..i feel if kapil wants to give dadi and bua a part with the guests, its fine! but he should give a certain amount of time to both of them which is suitable for the show itself, when there is too much of bua flirting and dadi dancing, it kinda seems repetitive. Though i agree it a comedy show, dadi and bua are an important part of the show..but i think even if it is a comedy show i would like their part of the comedy to be done in the first part of the show, but when the guests arrive..let kapil handle it! yes, Bua and dadi can come for few minutes here and there..but something more than just dancing and flirting! Something beyond what they have been doing! but again, just a certain amount of time should be given to them! 

Originally posted by Shehreen_27

I kind of agree! i find dadi and bua's interruption a lil annoying at times! Sometimes its just better to watch kapil , start guest and the audience interact by themselves! ..i feel if kapil wants to give dadi and bua a part with the guests, its fine! but he should give a certain amount of time to both of them which is suitable for the show itself, when there is too much of bua flirting and dadi dancing, it kinda seems repetitive. Though i agree it a comedy show, dadi and bua are an important part of the show..but i think even if it is a comedy show i would like their part of the comedy to be done in the first part of the show, but when the guests arrive..let kapil handle it! yes, Bua and dadi can come for few minutes here and there..but something more than just dancing and flirting! Something beyond what they have been doing! but again, just a certain amount of time should be given to them! 

exactly my thought πŸ˜ƒ

I think if it was that way, things would get boring very soon

interuptions stops the monotony