Anamika

Anamika not to go offair...!!

Proud-India thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Yes...Just news by Times of India...Anamika is still safe.

New show Nandini is going to set on 9.00 PM slot.

Chanchan to go offair on 12Th September & Nandini fron 16Th September at 9.00 PM.

Happy news.Still safe.Celebrations.

😃😃😃😛😛

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ChickenSoup thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
damn it!!! there's nothing new in anamika. same old black magic crap. aur kitna attyachar karnege CV's hum par? either make anamika win somehow or just end the show. i don't wanna see emotional blackmailer chhavi and jeet's psycho family winning.
jenny156 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Oh No!!! ðŸ˜¡
Agree with u Cshafkat, u spoke my mind..
Can't tolerate this torture anymore ðŸ˜µ
rajh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Proud-India

Yes...Just news by Times of India...Anamika is still safe.

New show Nandini is going to set on 9.00 PM slot.

Chanchan to go offair on 12Th September & Nandini fron 16Th September at 9.00 PM.

Happy news.Still safe.Celebrations.

😛

it was some how expected news...since last 3 weeks--anamika garnering good amount of trp and other two shows loosing trp...i told same to romi when we last discussing this about trp...give me 4 week of good trp and that will make anamika safe...
rajh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Cshafkat

damn it!!! there's nothing new in anamika. same old black magic crap. aur kitna attyachar karnege CV's hum par? either make anamika win somehow or just end the show. i don't wanna see emotional blackmailer chhavi and jeet's psycho family winning.

you like it or not---but what cvs showing is garnering trp and tvt every week and studly both are increasing...so choice is clear for Indian audience...saas bahu drama and suffering of noble bahu always works for Indian viewers... and producers clearly know this as they earlier worked for lot of ektas shows and they reverted back to saas bahu drama to save anamika from axing and it worked for them...
Edited by rajh - 10 years ago
ChickenSoup thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
madam herself is not impressed with how the CV's made her character completely negative. Edited by Cshafkat - 10 years ago
sector thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@ Proud India  thanks for the news buddy, and also appreciate your love for the show.

Unfortunately  i belong to the small group of people who have had enough of this torture - repeated scenes, viewers treated like illogical zombies, and so on, so dear, really either the show goes off air, or we do so ourselves...😊  really, jenough is jenough, pleajjj.
Bushra_Munia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hayee rabba ye kya hua? Ek big smile aa gaya hai mere chehre pe. I'll nt miss ana nd dis lovely forum.
romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
But what i read in TB article, Chnachan got extention till march plus Saas Bina Sasuraal season 2 and KBC are two news shows already there for slot occupying. This news can't be taken true when no story is left in Anamika and ppl are already bored of same drama and tracks (first evil rules and ultimately good wins over evil...no excitemnet, no thrill element and mostly zero suspense with predictable future).
Bushra_Munia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Romi yr kayoke itna tension? Serial mat dekhne ka