Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Reeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: appy_indy-KD

you should have been a part of Arhi NL then coz i dont think there will be many FF/SS/OS written on this couple... you will get very few to drop actually... ðŸ˜†

LOL
True appy 😆😆
we will hardly get FFs and OS here.. 😆
-Reeti- thumbnail

pm me the link please.

😲 Saza-e-Maut se bhi badi saza hai 😆😆
I am too lazy to find the links jaani.. 😆😆
but i will try to find them 😆
Koeli thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Celestial-

😲 Saza-e-Maut se bhi badi saza hai 😆😆
I am too lazy to find the links jaani.. 😆😆
but i will try to find them 😆

chod na we will chat here only... i am very spiritual kinda person. unlike my attitude. ðŸ˜†
Koeli thumbnail

LOL
True appy 😆😆
we will hardly get FFs and OS here.. 😆

thank god she isnot otherwise mera number kabhi nahi ayega ðŸ˜† but honestly i dont expect also... as far as i am loved by my readers. ðŸ˜³
-Reeti- thumbnail

thank god she isnot otherwise mera number kabhi nahi ayega ðŸ˜† but honestly i dont expect also... as far as i am loved by my readers. ðŸ˜³

Yaah.. Thats true.. 😳
I hardly find a story to read with patience as wohi love story..
well haven't read urs 😊 as While I came back in 2012.. it was too late for IPKKND as it was almost over.. and I came regularly while Joined DKDM forum ðŸ˜³

-Reeti- thumbnail

chod na we will chat here only... i am very spiritual kinda person. unlike my attitude. ðŸ˜†

😆 naa re..
I also think I should keep my posts into book marks As I sent many posts about Kundalini , then Karma,, And so on 😆

I am much more into spiritualism ... exactly Unlike My Attitude.. as m too Funny kinda gurl 😆
Koeli thumbnail

😆 naa re..
I also think I should keep my posts into book marks As I sent many posts about Kundalini , then Karma,, And so on 😆

I am much more into spiritualism ... exactly Unlike My Attitude.. as m too Funny kinda gurl 😆

wow now thats something i would love to discuss... i am also not much into karma thingy. kundalini is something i want to expand my research.
AraBearxo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
HAPPY Appy: Saibaaa... I'm embarrassed now. *head desk* Get over it Kiara. Get over it!

Point wise, shall we?

Yes, I do understand that. I never said that. FF of the week, I feel is an achievement. It's the writers first milestone, and yes.. you have to deserve it. Seriously speaking, I came across a fanfiction in this forum or one of the newly launched forums. Made my eyes bleed.

The font was bright pink. Forget the font, I just had a glimpse at the FF and I was like, "Kiara, beta close the tab before you insult the author and get reported. Full on text lingo, with dialogues..

eg:

kiara: mhrban, kdrdan My nam iz Kiera.
appih: hy m nm ij Apy

No! I am not exaggerating. And the funny thing is these cartoons have a good story line half the time, like Opposites Attract. Or JNC. The authors, I think, (I don't clearly remember) drifted from the traditional norms of writing but the penned it down well and they had a good plotline. That is acceptable to me, but something like the above mentioned example. I swear to god... :@

That's the reason I suggested beta readers.

No ones barring them from writing Appy, were just setting the bar.

Woman, 😆 all I am obliged to do is give ya'll two links. How will I demoralize, I'm a silent reader, mostly. You can make me comments by either making me fall in love with your works or you. :3 Whichever is easier.
-Reeti- thumbnail
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3682246
Here is the link
The post was of Meenu Di on a relation of Karma Bhagya and NavaGrahas but I put some eye on karma on a more . My post is the 2nd one. And The details which I have put are like half of the whole details.. as if we'll go into a brief discussions Karma rules our life that means we actually rule our life no one else.😊

posting the link in a while
I put the wrong link 😆😆
Edited by -Celestial- - 10 years ago
AraBearxo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Celestial: Haha!

Same here, not necessarily but yeah. The only time I turn to FF's is when I'm out of material to read and IF is my last resort. I just finished reading a Loki-Jane fanfiction, but I like my bestie's narration of the fiction better. Haha.

In span of two weeks I have found some good FF's here. Yeah, good informative ones. Like stuff with references and all that extra stuff where every chapter gives you homework, like a classic to read. :D

One of the reasons I at times hate reading fanfics is because of the way they are written. Where the author thinks it's oh so cool to screw a character up, mess the whole plotline, fill it with loop holes and turn it into a fairytale with no rationalism. Yeah, like how can Arnav for example be the richest person in India when he owns one petty fashion house. See the point. How can Khushi be a top model in one month? Or some prince charming come and save her and drop her back into Arnavs arms with no fight whatsoever. Or how can she come to seek revenge and the two chapters later defeat the purpose and go walking into the sunset with him arm in arm. Get it?

Yeah, I'm a picky reader and I gotta start reading. ERRR...