Rakshabandhan in Juniors MC...with Veera..!!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago

Rakshabandhan special episode to see Junior MasterChefs cooking delicacies for Veera

Special integration episodes of shows airing on the same channel are commonplace now. Treading on the identical path, contestants of Junior MasterChef will make a special appearance in Star Plus' Veer Ki Ardaas… Veera (Beyond Dreams Productions).

A source informs that Ranvi (Bhavesh Balchandani) who has realised that his sister Veera (Harshita Ojha) will have to go away with her grandparents will decide to make her birthday and Rakhi a unique affair.

This is when the talented little kids of the culinary reality show will come in to make Veera feel special and have a blast together. The kids will play games and also enjoy a quick cooking session. Accompanying the kids will be the last season's winner of MasterChef India, Ripudaman Handa.

Well, as informed by the source, Veera will give out a list of her favourite dishes to the young cooking experts and they will be delighted to fulfill the wishes of the cute birthday girl. A huge cake will be baked along with her favourite sweets as a treat.

When we caught up with the charming doll she was all glad to be treated like a princess. "The kids along with Ripu bhaiya were really nice to me. They made my favourite cake and Veerji gave me a nice bag as my birthday gift along with other nice presents," she chirped.

Also the cute little sister will be tying a rakhi to her brother, as per the plot, as her birthday is on the same day and the most precious day for them.

Talking about the day Harshita adds, "I really love the day since I get a lot of gifts from my brother. Last year I got a Barbie and I am looking forward to get gifts this year too."

Well, gear up for this fun Rakhshabandhan special episode on Wednesday 21 August (2013).

Posted: 10 years ago
Thanx for sharing . Wow that will b a special bday / rakhi celebration for veer ki veera