Users

Frequent Posters

Caryn thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Thanks Laks for the updates
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
haiyayooo mangatha prasad issue not solved in nethu episode vaa? ðŸ˜² Naan matinen daa inniki 

I like the way mangatha shuts subhu off 😆 am really hoping this photo issue is solved. Defo mangatha going to tell prasad she was crying over her lost son and they left as soon after seeing the picture.. or i am hoping there is a small boy picture of Prasad in the house which mangatha sees it. Lets see what is store for us nu.

Thanks daa laksh for the updates.

nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Laksh..

Meenu sabash.. for once you have taken a sensible decision.. Hope you get the truth out and go back to karaikudi with prasad..
migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks Laksh

Me too think about the baby picture of Prasad. Even I was hoping Sokku would run into it last time. Hope fully Dir won't drag this.
srima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Laksh. Hope Maha stands firm. Later azhumoonji sorry poorynu vandha she should not accept him. She deserves better better half.
anusharose thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hi Guys,

what do you all think about prasad parents? Is that right to hide the truth from all even after seeing meenakshi crying?
kalcandu thumbnail
Originally posted by: srima

Thanks Laksh. Hope Maha stands firm. Later azhumoonji sorry poorynu vandha she should not accept him. She deserves better better half.

But poosari vaakku sollirkaaru
maha ku prasad dan nu
mama payyan etc...isnt it?
kalcandu thumbnail
Originally posted by: anusharose

hi Guys,

what do you all think about prasad parents? Is that right to hide the truth from all even after seeing meenakshi crying?

Ya I am also thinking the same. I hope they realize that it is a sin to separate the mother from her child. All these years they enjoyed Prasad's affection. Now be generous and share him with the biological mother...anyway prasad and meenakshi are attached to each other. Just by stopping the wedding with maha, they have not been able to cut off this relationship of mother and son. 
migan thumbnail
Thanks Ratna.

Not even a clue that Prasad may be the lost one???

Innum yevlav naal this drama drag???

mankatha express Thirumba varuma???? Ithula Magesu express vera!!!

Guhan approach so bad. Why can't his parents come and talk to Sokku family if he is true.

Ramesh - no words. What happen to Vanitha wedding???

migan thumbnail
Originally posted by: kalcandu

Ya I am also thinking the same. I hope they realize that it is a sin to separate the mother from her child. All these years they enjoyed Prasad's affection. Now be generous and share him with the biological mother...anyway prasad and meenakshi are attached to each other. Just by stopping the wedding with maha, they have not been able to cut off this relationship of mother and son. 

This is my feeling...,

It is totally wrong of Prasad parents to hide the matter when you look it up from Meenakshi or a 3rd person like us point of view.

But from Prasad parents point of view this is it is right as simply they don't want to loose their son who they love so much - their fear is once Prasad finds out he may go back to his own family and forget about them.