Deivamagal 19-23 Aug.mon-fri update on pg-1

hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Monday Updates
Episode 104

Gayithri continues to pour poison on Raju mind .. by suggesting him to have drink to relax him and indirectly suggesting to Raju about not coming to office to question Thilaga or their boss about the incident 😑 Raju thinks ...

Dharani decides to tell confess her love today to Suresh. She goes in and tries to tell but finds it hard to express out. Attai lady comes in and barks at Dharani for wasting Suresh time and sends her out. Mother then tries to beg son to reveal who his love nu and how much worth her property is 🀒 Suresh scolds her and goes off to work. Saroja suggest to see a josiyar and check on Suresh jadagam.

Moorty comes to the US money fraud  ... who tries to sell him the white sheet and liquid. Moorty does mental calculation about his profit and starts floating ... He gives cash and takes them ..haiyoo kodumaee loosu lah ivan Moorthy ask that fraud how come his selling the secret without using it for himself only and that loosu gives stupid explanation which moorty like loosu listens to it πŸ˜•

MD calls Satya and ask her to bring Thilaga to his room. Both goes to see him. They both get they atm card as this is their 1st month salary and MD wanted to give them personally for the first time. Both comes out happy and tells her friend about this. All this is watch by Gayithri from CCTV and gets happy with Raju comes there full drunk. Thilaga ask why his here drunk. Raju talks badly about her attitude with the boss 🀒 Further he slaps her 😲😑 Satya questions Raju who cuts her off to mind her own business. Raju continues to ask her thali he tied but she is being a wife to MD nu. Raju says he say her standing in front of MD house at late night taking money from him 🀒 MD comes out and ask what is going on. All this is enjoyed by Gayithri 🀒 Raju also insults MD. Thillaga tells MD his drunk and talking rubbish. MD gets security to chase him out. MD tells Thilaga he had never been humiliated like this before and sacks her from job 😲 Gayithri is happy with this. 😑

Both attai and vijaya with josiyar about Suresh jadagam. He tells them that Suresh wedding only will happen as his wish and he will never listen to anyone. Also there are chances Suresh will get married without his mother's knowledge. Attai becomes super shock. She ask if there is any parigaram for this. Josiyar says parigaram can never stop what will happen yet he gives her some suggestions. Josiyar leaves and attai lady is upset and polambufies to vijaya about this and decides to tell Suresh about what josiyar said and to advice him not to do anything against her wish but Vijaya ask her not to tell this to Suresh for now.

Both Satya and Suresh meets at restaurant for meal. Satya ask him about love matter but Suresh says that was a lie to make his mother silent. Both talks casually till Satya receives a call and tells Suresh she needs to meet someone and leaves.

thodarum

Pls join GOTW...

Tuesday Episode 105 Written Update by sumi

Raju full aa thanni adichuttu shouting...Mumm ji with her hands on her kannam and sogama lookufying her magan ...Periyavar comes and asks what happened to this kudikaran?...Mummy says usually after water beating silentaa he will go to sleep..today no nidhanam ...perusu says...ater effects of water beating la ellam enna finding out 8 differences??nidhanam and no nidhanam...Mummy polambing ...all our 3 sons vazhkai rombha paavama irukku...

GM comes home and she nakkala oru look vittufies towards raju...Her daughter comes and hugs GM and GM visaruchufies bt her h/w ...Vino comes and praises GM..ur plan super aa working akka...GM illadha collar la thooki vittings and says thilaga story kku end car pottachu🀒...(idhu ellamae wathed by GM's daughter...kutty pappa ..prakash sithappa kitta pottu vitru ma..pls)...

Prakash is back.....Prakash comes and calls his parents and sister and says very soon iam going to get a govt job...He shows them the hall ticktet for Service comm.exam...GM and vino face ginger eating monkey maadhiri irukku...πŸ˜†Prakash comes near her and says look anni...iam going to write exam...He shows the hall ticket and says very soon i'll get my job and vachufy aappu to u and ur kottam...GM grrr...(adhu just hall ticket prakash dear...appointment order illai...Hall ticket kke indha bandha va...adakki vaasinga Mr.prakash)...

Prakash asks abt raju and mom says seems like thilaga kooda fight pola...Prakash asks raju ennada panna ?...Raju says i went to thilaga's office and maanatha vaangittu varen...She is having an affair with her MD...Prakash super angry and starts beating raju...Raju stops him and say...my deivam..my anni with her  2 muttai kannu saw thilaga and MD together and thilaga receiving money from MD that too at night 10 PM...🀒

Prakash asks GM enna game play panninga with my anni and raju...GM says stop ur karpanai ...Raju saw his wife with MD and thappa nenechuttan...infact i told him thilaga nalla ponnu nnu...But ur brother sodappufied everything...Now thilaga kku job pochu...Prakash says i'll not believe this..i know my annan...he will never thappa nenechufy his wife(un nenepula neruppavaikka...😑)...i saw ur face while narrating this story...appadiyae sandosham pongi vazhinjing...This is full and full ur plan and iam not going to leave this...I'll unite thilaga anni and raju ...and poosufy kari on ur face..(poosu poosu ...we IF makkal will sponsor 1 anda full of coal...and also ellarum varon for poosing thiruvizha)..Prakash leaves and rest of the family makkal also leaves the palce...GM tensed...

MLM comes with thiru thiru expression and vino asks where is ur salary?..300rs?...MLM says i bought books for that money..padikka poren..to earn more money...Vino leavesπŸ˜†

Suresh's house...Satya back from office..orey happy...gives a saapdu packet to dharani🀒 and geometry box to anjali...says got her first mth salary...She gives the salary cover to mom and mom tells her to give it to mama...Satya says ok..

Saroja athai sees a recipt  and asks her husabnd and avaru says this is not mine...my friend's...Sarja athai merattings and maama says yes...naan kadan vanginen,not for my sis family but for u...Mama says i gave the FD money to my sister...Saroja athai transforms into bajaari sornakka and goes to fight with sampo aunty...

here...satya rombha urukama talking to her father (photo la dhaan)....says she will take good care of her family...There comes BS (BS ---neenga nenekira BS illa idhu makklaeπŸ˜†..here BS nna bajaari saroja athai)...and starts shouting...Sampo aunty and satya thiru thiru...BS asks...only this 5 laks aa ver edhavadhu vangirukkingala??..Maama comes to rescue...idhukku mela panam kudukala...now stop this...But BS in no mood to stop...bak bak continues and she ottufies all the FB's ...u did that ...u did this...and now 5 laks dhaanam??...BS turns towards satya and says...indhadi roshakari...answer me...Satya gives the salary cover to BS and says keep this money as my ist installment...and i'll pay back all ur money...ie this 5 laks,,,and suresh kudutha 1 lakh for my sis treatment and neenga ketta 9000 for our rent and food..(edhukku indha velai...we have VMSS nnu sollittu veeta vittu velia poga vendiyadhu dhanae😑)....BS warns her ozhunga payback all money...And her paavapatta purushan also gets a warning...

Back to MLM's mokkai...MLM searching place to perform his mollaimari thanam...GM sisters dinner kku going...Moni (GM'sdaughter) playing...Raju,moni,ragini and perusu ellarum round katti disturbs MLM...MLM finally overcomes all hurdles and starts his thiruttu business..saami kumbittu starts and there comes ragini ..MLM says moni is not here ...u go down and search...Ragini leaves and MLM comes to his business panra place and shocked to see moni standing there with the solution bottle in her hands🀣

Thodarum

Wed by purple

Wednesday Updates
Episode 106

Ragini comes up the house roof to look for Moni. MLM tells her she is not here and goes back to his dollar making chemical only to find Moni standing with one of the chemical bottles. Before MLM could do anything the child drops the chemical bottle spilling the chemical and rans off. MLM calls the guy who supplied him the chemical bottle. The man says there is no issue and for free he will give him a bigger chemical bottle.

Back at Satiya's place. Suresh is exercising and there comes Dhaarani sight adikiraan her mama. She decides this is a good time to tell him her love. But then enter her mom, Dhaarani acts swiftly and pretends to wash pants claiming it fell down the ground. After her mom left Dhaarani approaches her mama and turns around too shy to face him. then Dhaarani starts to say whats in her heart not knowing Suresh has already left. Dhaarani holding pants (most likely Suresh pants) and says she cant find time to tell her love as there is no privacy. Thts why she pretended that the pants were dirty and wash it so she could wash the pants and find time to talk to him. She says she is so brilliant to plan this and people call her 'loosu'.. She goes on the ONLY Suresh knows she is smart and that Suresh is madly crazy about her after the hospital incident. She even quote him as " only when you open your eyes did my life came back" after that Dhaarani felt Suresh has merge into her life as well.. Dhaarani continues that while eating, sleeping and SKIPPING she is surprised she is always thinking about him wondering if he is busy at work, eating or THINKING ABOUT HER. She feels she has become mad over him and she knows he too is mad about her from the way he behaves towards her. Dhaarani then ask why that day he never tell the girl he likes is her to his mom and was relieved that he smile at her after he told Sujatha he lied to his mom stating he actually loves her. So now with no disturbance even he is shy to tell her Dhaarani said she loves Suresh and knows he too love her. She ends with lets get married and live happily ever after and she will always be the wife who will make him happy. Then Dhaarani's mom comes in again and then only Dhaarani turns to realise Suresh never heard her and had actually left.

Back at the office. GM comes in happily that Thilaga is not working anymore, only to be shocked when Thilaga comes in office with her coffee. Thilaga then explains MD himself has re appoint her. She narrates that last night she called Satiya and they both went to MD house to inform him that his wife should not take a medicine anymore as she is allergic to it. Thilaga thought since she is the one to give the medicine she did not inform him but now she that she is dismissed she brought Satiya to inform this to the MD. Satiya ask MD to re appoint her citing Thilaga's good nature and reponsibility.

MD's wife also request she is re appointed.MD changes his mind and feels he should not punish her for what Raju did. But Thilaga turns down the offer. Thilaga explains she cant come to work as her husband and her are separated and now he suspects her. If she joins he will be more angry and leave her and their child. Satiya rebuts that she cant accept that Thilaga's well being is centered around her husband especially a husband like Raju. Thilaga dont understand and says a husband is everything for a married woman. Satiya says Thilaga has to start to think about supporting her mom and baby and not fear her hubby who does not support her but only drinks and beats her listening to other people.

Gayathri hearing this ask if Thilaga dont want husband and be on her own. Thilaga says yes and will stop worshipping Raju. Thilaga is firm on her choice and if Raju realise his mistake she will wait for him till then she will live for her Mother and baby.GM piss off. MD calls GM to his room and informs her he has re appoint Thilaga and that she was the one who had recommended Thilaga. Satiya who is also in the same rooms over hears this n realise it was GM plan for Raju to come and fight in the office. Satiya quickly goes out and tells this to Thilaga and her friend. Satiya assuares Thilaga that she will put an end to GM plans and contacts Prakash.

Back at Satiya place saroja scold Sampoornam and MaMa for puting her house in debt. Samp is hurt and mama speechless.. Then Saroja gets a call on the land broker but due to the lack of the 1 lakh Suresh spend for Dhaarani hospital she cant buy the land. Saroja's pesky friend suggest they go and convert the remaining 4 lakh into gold coins.

Thodarum ( sorry for the long writing today's episode was long)

Thu by visha

Deivamagal Epi 107 - Thursday Written Update 

Satya was waiting for Prakah at some hotel restaurant.  Prakash came and said he was so shocked πŸ˜²πŸ˜²and happy at the same time when received satya call...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ ( at last Satya-Prakash scene in a good way..)He cant believe satya had called him. Then he ask satya what is the important matter nu... Satya told him its about Thilaga akka nu... She asked whether he know anything about incident happens between Thilaga akka and Raju nu..  Prakash then tell he cant believe Raju did like that to Thilaga anninu.. He then followed, thilaga anni is the one who helped Raju when I was adi adiching him on roadside.. Satya then reveals GM is the one behind all this.. Prakash first shocked πŸ˜²and then said he got doubt on his Periya anni nu before this... Praksh then tell her that he had promised Thilga that he will unite Thilaga with Raju... Now he got this information.. Sure it will be helped...Prakash thanks satya for telling this information. πŸ˜‰Satya saying no need to thanks since she will also be happy if Thilaga akka unite with Raju nu.( Unga anni na, avunga ennoda akka ithukkellam ennathu thanks prakash... lol.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†) Both of them drinks juice..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Scene shift to Mokkai Moorthy... 

Mookkai Moorthy meet with Vijaya husband..😑😑 Seems both of them are frens.. Moorthy perumai adiching his Dollar business..( banging ma head ..  ) Vijaya husband want to know bout that business too. Moorthy did the demo inside the cab watched by Saroja attai, Vijaya and Vijaya husband.. Saroja was excited when see the white paper changed to Dollar.. ( Pocchu... 4 laks abhis thaan...) All are happy and looked at the dollar with perasai kannu.. ( Kasu , panam, duddu, money..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†) Mokkai Moorthy left his number with Vijaya husband.. saroja attai eat Mokkai Moorthy baits..(Nadu road le thaan inime saroja attai and co... )

He then meets with Satya , saroja attai watched it and she asked her how you know that guy.. Satya pugalnthu tallings Avar nallavarunu..  ( Satya, first neethan mattuve if Dollar business dint goes well.. Nallavarunu certificate kudukkiriya..😑  )

Prakash bring Raju to Wine shop for sarakku adikkirans..  πŸ˜•πŸ˜• ( Pattap pagale thanni adiching.. πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜² )Prakash order drinks and let Raju oru kattu katting.. Semma Bromance.. Lol...Then Prakash starts do his worksπŸ‘πŸ‘, which is telling about Thilaga anni and Gayathri anni.  Seems, Raju dont believe single word. He then kaach mooch katturan... He then tell Prakash even if The Almighty came in front of him and tell his Gayathri anni is bad, he wont believe.🀒🀒🀒. Raju leaves there and Prakash thinking( Intha madayanakku eppadi than solli puriyavaikkirathonu, ninachirappaan Prakash)

Scene shift to Moorthy, Saroja attai, Vijaya , Vijaya husband again😑. Mokkai Moorthy selling lies to Saroja attai. Saroja attai gives all the money to Moorthy to change into Dollars.πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•  Panatthai aattaiye pottuthan..🀒🀒  They planned to change the white paper to dollar at nite..( Saroja attai oru loose.. Idea ketkirathukku aale illayam.. Vijaya and her husband... Kadavule... )

Thodarum..πŸ˜‰

Fri by visha

Deivamagal Episode 108 - Friday 23rd August 2013

The scenes from yesterday one where mokkai moorthy talking with saroja attai and co.  Moorthy leaves Saroja attai house. Satya back home. Saroja attai asking satya about Moorthy character again. she said he is good man. Then saroja attai added can we do business believe him. Satya asked what business.. vijaya husband lieing its MLM Business. Satya then said I knoe him, he is from Jai Hind Vilas and i dun know anything about hus business nu ( nalla vela tappiche).. Then vijaya interrupts Oru velaiya mudivu pannitomna, Namma peche naame ketkudathu nu.. 

Satya enters to her portion.. Shampoo Lady asking what happening here nu.. Business Businees nu Pesunangale.. and ask satya don involve in that. satya tellls athan naan sollithene, Im only know moorthy and dont know anything about his MLM business nu.. Shampoo Lady still worried.. Then Satya tells, in jai Hind Vilas, only prakash was bad ( before ) now he also thirunthuran dy..So we wont get any problems in future coz of this nu.. ( Superb Satya , unakku prakash ondithaan thappanavana theerinjana..  lol.. Ange periya villies ellam vaalurange..)

GM and co at dining hall vedaichi siriching Prakash.. πŸ˜‘😑😑Raju thirinthavae mattan..😑😑😑 Prakash tell Raju, one day he will suffer for following their Gayathri anni. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘Prakash challenges he will  release Raju and their property from Gayathri hand.. πŸ‘πŸ‘

GM and Prakash face to face confrontation..πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Gayathri perumai adhicing πŸ€’and laugh at him. she further tells that Prakash 8 adi paanja Naan 16 adi paaiyavanu...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Prakash challenges once again he will unite Raju and Thilaga anni.. You can take this as my challenge or my vow. Prakash leaves from there...

Gayathri fuming in anger and nontufying Prakash adangakavae matturanu.. She is afraid prakash might do something if he got govertment job nu and thinking how to spoil it. Vino and GM thinking.. thinking.. 

Raju and Mokkai moorthy scenes.. I skip it.. sorry..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Gayathri asked Moorthy to get hall tickets from Prakash room. Moorthy afraid Prakash will kill him if he knows about it.  Gayathri and co blackmailed Moorthy to get Hall Ticket.

Saroja attai ready to make white paper turned to Dollar. Saroja attai and co so excited about it. They starts with praying to Lord.. ( semma BGM.. awesome..) Threesome starts their business.. Ellar kannalaeyum perasai thaan... 

Suresh came home and asking why saroja  came from vijaya authy home nu.. She maluppufying that they are talking .. πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

At nite,  Moorthy successfully takes Hall ticket ( semma comedy scene πŸ˜†πŸ˜†and sakku,namma BF prakash maadu maathiri thoongurean..😑😑😑 pochu pochu hall ticket pochu )  Moorthy give hall ticket to GM and Vino..  They  burn the hall ticket. πŸ˜²πŸ˜²At last hall ticket burn into ashes... πŸ€’🀒

Thodarum...

Edited by _SK_ - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.LovelyDreamer. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for the update ratna dear...πŸ˜‰

raaspach thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks ratna..

Suresh will get married without his mother's knowledge...

hmmm...alaiypayudhe stle aa irukumo??kadhal sadugudu kannai thodu thodu...

Imagining suresh and dharani...*Yuck...faints*

-Ashvi- thumbnail
sry for the post in previous week's discussns

thanks for the update ratna

now say who do u think satya will meet tommrw?
.LovelyDreamer. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Ashvi_lolzZz

sry for the post in previous week's discussns

thanks for the update ratna

now say who do u think satya will meet tommrw?

Its might be prakash or thilga anni...πŸ˜†
im hope its prakash.. πŸ˜‰
CandyCrushh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Ratna dear 😳
Raju 🀒 useless fellow 😑 😑
I think sathya wil meet prakash only πŸ˜ƒ
CandyCrushh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wish to c sathya&prakash scenes..:):):)
raaspach thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: .LovelyDreamer.

Its might be prakash or thilga anni...πŸ˜†
im hope its prakash.. πŸ˜‰

I think its thilaga anni or satya's frind ...πŸ˜•
but i want it to be prakash..πŸ˜†
Missing him sooo much..

...onnu naan another one is my sakku darling😭😭
-Ashvi- thumbnail
yeah jus wanna see more satya nd prakash scenes..!!
-Ashvi- thumbnail
hey navetha u also watch this serial huh?

its been so long since v have talked..!!

r u still gng to our forum?