24th Birthday Bash

of our one and only

ethereal Asha

🥳

-----

-She interacts with us,her fans as though we're her very dear friends

-She is a very sweet girl

-Always bubbly and energetic.Never fails to put a smile on your face

-Even though extremely famous,she does not let that fame get to her head and is always humble

-She does not care what the haters have to say as she knows she has fans who love and adore her

-She l o v e s Food <3

-She essays all her on screen roles perfectly!

-Her dancing is absolutely graceful

-Have you seen her smile.If not just search up any of her photos.The girl's smile is to die for <3

-She looks ethereal in everything she wears 

-She is the 33rd sexiest Asian Woman.for her fans she's #1

-When the girl is on the runway..she works it! 

-She loves to sleep 

-She has an amazing sense of humour 

-She is the one and only person who could have played 'Purvi' in Pavitra Rishta...she was made for this role.

-Her amazing on screen chemistry with Rithvik Dhanjani ;)

-Hello? the girl was Miss Uttarakhand 2009

-She is so god dam gorgeous 

-She has the cutest voice

-The girl has a figure to die for!

-She maintains a good relationship with all her co-stars

-She has long,brown and silky hair

-She is a very determined person 

-Finally,She is our Asha Negi <3 

-----

So a very Happy Birthday to our Doll

Asha Negi 🤗

Edited by Huma- - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Huma- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago

Asha Negi was born on 23rd Aug 1989 in Dehradun,Uttarakhand, to a Rajput descendant family of Northern India. She was raised in this scenic city, surrounded by hills. Although from a small town, she had dreams of becoming an actor. She completed her studies from St. Mary's Higher Secondary School Dehradun and did her graduation in commerce from DAV College, Dehradun. After finishing college, she worked to at a Tours and Travel Consultancy Agency in Bangalore . However, she eventually moved to Mumbai to pursue an acting career. Asha has become a household name with her portrayal as the sweet and simple Purvi Deshmukh in the show Pavitra Rishta. Not only her role as the simple Purvi, but also her sweet nature offscreen has won her a lot of appreciation from fans all over the world. Her exotic looks, her friendly nature and the way she treats her fans with so much love and affection, have made her very popular. She loves listening to music in her past-time.

She Started her career as a model in 2009 after she won title of Miss Uttarakhand 2009 during her college days. She appeared in various advertisments for companies and did many photo shoots. Asha began her acting career in 2011, with the show 'Sapno Se Bhare Naina', where she played Madhura. After that, she played Apeksha Malhotra, the adopted sister of the lead character Ram (Ram Kapoor) in Balaji Telefilms show 'Bade Achhe Lagte Hain'. She has acknowledged the show as a great experience and has cited the lead actress of the show, Sakshi Tanwar as her inspiration.

Her first lead role came in Zee TV's 'Pavitra Rishta', as the intelligent, beautiful and determined Purvi Deshmukh, the adopted daughter of Archana (Ankita Lokhande). Her character has been widely appreciated.

She and her on-screen love interest Arjun (Rithvik Dhanjani) are hugely popular among fans due to their excellent chemistry.

-----

M a d h u r a

Asha's 1st acting role.-Cameo 

A p e k s h a 

Apeksha Malhotra, the biological sister of the lead, Ram (Ram Kapoor) in the Balaji Telefilms show Bade Achhe Lagte Hain

P u r v i

The intelligent,beautiful and determined Purvi Arjun Kirloskar, the adopted daughter of Archana Deskmukh.Her character has been widely appreciated and her on-screen love interest, Arjun ,enjoy a huge fan following due to their excellent chemistry.

----

Huma- thumbnail

Solo

Big Boss 6 Season Finale 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQfDzzDW9ok

Zee TV eid special 

Rithvik & Asha

'The dancing jodi'

5th Boroplus 2012

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wISSstmWjg

Zee Rishtey Awards 2012

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BovPfPIndbY

Zee TV Holi special - Sneak Peak

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_rD7QHc-SVw

6th Boroplus Awards 2013

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64m0lEpXpwM

Won

Stellar Performer of the year at Gold awards 2012.

Won 

popular Jodi award along with her co-star Rithvik Dhanjani at the Zee Rishtey Awards.

Nominated 

for popular face category at Zee Rishtey awards.

Nominated

For New Face category at Indian Telly Awards

alicia. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Dearest Asha,

Wishing you loads of good fortune and happiness on your birthday. May your birthday be filled with sunshine and smiles, laughter, love, and cheer.

You are an amazing person Asha and we all are proud to be your fans. Your performances and humble attitude makes us fall in love with you over an over again. Your such a darling we cant fully express it through mere words.

You are doing a slendid job in Pavitra Rishta and we pray you always keep getting such great oppurtunities to showcase your talent. You deserve all the allocates and we know there are plenty more to come.

Have a wonderful year Asha, that will be colorful and full of excitement. Wishing you many more candles to come and a bigger cake to fit them all.

Happy Birthday Asha!!!

Lots of Love

Shailee

'Yuhhooo today is a very special day becoz today is the day when a beautiful angel came into this world right from the heaven to make this world more beautiful and full of life, she's none other than our gorgeous ASHA NEGI 

so it's time to celebrate and to wish her  
'Wish u a very very happy birthday Asha' 
may this brithday brings lots of happiness,love and joy in ur life and u get all the success in ur life which u truely deserve dear 

u r soo beautiful and gorgeous dear !!!  u r very good by heart and a very down to earth actress which i like the most about u 

it's amazing seeing u as Purvi , u r a fab actress and i just love ur jodi with rithvik 
AshVik's chemistry is just awesome whether it's on-screen or off-screen !!! u guys are two genuine people and ur segments never fail to bring smile on our faces 

Keep rising and shining Miss.Negi 
i really proud to be ur fan 
m lucky that i belong from doon coz u r also from Doon 

love u sooo much 
always be urself and never change anything about u for anyone coz we all love u the way you are in real 
once again Asha 'Happy Birthday'
have a blast !!
enjoy ur day with ur family and friends 
-Latika

Happy Birthday Asha, Love You As Purvi. Want You To See You Do Another Daily Soap. With A Different Actor. Like A Romantic Action Thriller. (:

Many Many Happy Returns of the day ASHA 

I wish you a wonderful Birthday celebration  Asha ..  may god make all your wishes come true and give you all the happiness you deserve 

Have a Joyous Birthday !!!! 

First off all, I can't believe that a year has passed since I became your biggest fan!!! Feeling so nostalgic..I still remember the day I saw u for the first time on screen. It was raining outside and I was fidgeting with my remote and suddenly Zee Tv cam on my tv screen. I found myself watching a repeat telecast of PR..It was that scene where u save ur Punni tai from Mittal and expose her in front of her family. I was amazed and awestruck by ur character Purvi, she seems so real and relatable. Brave, confident, modern yet traditional values, independent and humble girl. One of the most amazing characters I had seen on Tv. I continued watching and i totally fell for your looks, charm and talent. I just liked u but now I just love u! I wanted to know more about u so I started to watch from the beginning'I just loved the way u acted, the way u would smile, the way u would light up the tv screen and the way u made people adore u!!! My search for u lead me to India Forums where I found as crazy Asha fans as u!! You are very good actress Asha, people might not realise it but it craves a strong persona and immense talent to carry of the shades of Purvi the tigress Purvi, the sacrificing Purvi, The selfless Purvi, the romantic Purvi, The caring Purvi'I'm very proud of u Asha!! Despite being a newcomer u have achieved so much in just one year that without a godfather, u are truly a self-made actress. You worked hard, struggled and now it has paid off, feeling so happy when I see a determined and ambitious small town girl like u making it big. What really attracted me to u is your simplicity, down to earth nature and kindness in addition to ur beauty, potential and ur 100-watt smile. Anyway, Happy Birthday Asha!!! Have a blast and may God Bless u and protect u from evil eyes. Party hard and live ur life girl! May u have all the happiness and success in life'keep shining, smiling and rocking!! You are truly a gem Asha, inspire of being so popular u are so grounded to ur values. Than you for entertaining us' you will go places with ur handwork and dedication!!!

Thank u for making PR so special and unique amongst others' you are truly "lakhon miein ek"

We fans will always support nd love u'keep whinging bright like a star u have amazing potential!!

Enjoy ur day full with surprises and love u always :)

-Priyanka

Asha, you are the prettiest girl I have seen in my entire life both from inside and outside.

You have everything that a person needs to have but still you are so down to earth.

I just adore you!

On this Day, I just pray to god, that all your dreams come true! 
God bless you, always! Love you loads!

-Shambhavee

Happy Birthday Asha..Hope you have an amazing day and life ahead..I wish you get a wonderful life ahead with fame and success touching your feet..I wish you get all the happiness you deserved and keep smiling always..God bless you and In future what ever u will do,will support you always..Take Care ..Love you loads 

A very happy birthday to a gorgeous & genuine person. You're so sweet & i wish you all the happiness because you deserve. You're filled with talent & youre absolutely beautiful. I'm always here to support you. God bless & have an amazing birthday Ashu Much love, Eshu <3

Asha!!! Well first of all let me just start out by saying Happy Birthday! I hope that you have like the BEST day ever!

Next, thank you for just being you! Whenever I'm having a bad day or I'm just down, I watch you and Rithvik or ARVI and I don't know why but they just make me feel better. You are such a great actress and I really admire how your journey just started with a dream. You came to Mumbai from Uttrakhand just knowing what you wanted and look how far you've gotten now. I just think that's so awesome! :P

News came that you're leaving PR soon. Now I don't know what they plan on doing to the story line next but just know that you will always be our one and only Purvi and that whatever you do- we will support you in it :)

So have a great birthday! Hope its the best yet :)

~Mansi :) 

Wishing u a very happy birthday asha may god bless u stay always happy nd be like ths hope ths birthdat ll fullfill all ur wishes nd have a successful future we r proud to be miss negi fan love u asha stay blessed with love sakshi

happy Birthday Asha my princess have a stupendous birthday love u loads

Happy bday to the cutest doll of this world 

wishing you many many happy returns of the day!! Love you so much keep rocking!! you're just awesome muhaa!!

ashvikluverr 

Many Many Happy Returns Of the Day

Wish u a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY ASHA   

You are an amazing person..i know i havent met you but i can tell after watching your offscreen segments..so beautiful,popular yet so humble and down to earth..anybody would love to have a friend like you..stay yourself..!!

I hope and pray this is the best birthday yet:) May you have many,many,many more successful years to come. May all of your wishes come true ' today and always.

and I hope you have a wonderful Birthday filled with Love & Fun!

Happy birthday..have an awesome day and a rocking year ahead!  

Love u muahh..*hugs and kisses* Stay blessed   !!

Jagzz

Hey Ashuuu, wishing you a very very happy birthday gorgeous. When i first started watching you, i liked you. I found you cute and pretty, but then i discovered that you are from Dehradun just like i am   AND I WAS ON CLOUD NINE! i started following you more closely thereafter, and got to know that you are such a beautiful soul..So kind, simple, humble and beautiful. So graceful yet naughty at the same time.. 

Today, you are one of the person's i completely adore, love and respect. Not only are you a wonderful actor but a very nice lady who loves her fans so much and always thanks them for all the love <3 Ashu, i can't thank you enough for making us love you so much as Purvi, had you not played this role, we wouldn't have ever known about you <3 Your smile makes my day, and your superb performance makes me a proud fan..

LOVE you Asha Negi. Wishing you a fabulous birthday once again. HAVE A BLAST. Your fans are always here to support and shower all the love. Muaaahs    

Yamzy

Hey Ms. Amazing Asha Negi I don't know if you are reading this or not but just want to say happy happy birthday! God bless you and the day you were born! You are one talented young woman who I know will go alot further than playing the future Purvi Kirloskar! You have literally made people go head over heels for you through charismatic personality. You are a joy to watch onscreen and well as off Im so very proud to declare myself as a die hard fan of The Asha Negi! Lots of Love on your birthday hope all your dreams come true! Wish you good health, wealth, and prosperity for the coming years! Whenever you feel down just remember that there are people you may not even know that will always love you for who you are. I really wish I could make something special for you but Im horrible at all this artsy stuff hope you understand.

- Lots of Love

Avni <3

Salrina_Ashvik

Wishing the most exciting ,the most fascinating and the most arresting birthday to the most  overwhelming, unstoppable and inspiring person. Yes she is our Barbie doll ASHA NEGI .Happy birthday to the most cutest girl in the world ashu. You're the most  adorable, sweetest actress i have ever seen. Even moon has a spot but you're a spotless beauty. You have a heart and you stole my heart with your innocence .Though i m a girl still i have a huge crash on u in fact i am crazy for you. Always stay like this doll.May Allah bless u and fulfil all your wish and give u all the things which u deserve. Once again happy birthday cutipie ashu.Have a rocking day with your family and Rithvik..Love u a lot..

-adorabubbles- 

Dearest Asha Negi. 
Firstly a huge Happy Birthday to you. May this day bring you moments that make a huge smile shine on your face now and for the rest of your life. Hope you get spoilt rotten with gifts, cake and lots of love. You have been such a role model for me. Teaching me to stay true and genuine no matter now much stardom or fame or anything else for that matter you recieve. I look up to you and adore you so much. It is my dream to become and humble and down to earth as you. Wish you all the success in the world as you deserve it more than anyone and may you always stay happy. Happy Burfday Ashu Di. May god always bless you. 

Proud Asha Negi Fan

Lots of Love. 

Yukti <3

Happy Birthday Princess of Tellywood. You won my heart by your superb talent of acting. Stay Blessed and keep entertaining us. Asha Negi rocks

Jaya Persaud 

happy birthday to our die hard fan n princess asha negi!! we wish u the best n a bless day.. n u have all our full support in what u choose to do in the future.lots of love from our arvi family 

Ashfaqur Rahman 
A very very happy birthday Asha. May Allah always bless U & Your all wishes come true!!! WE LOVE U ASHA...PROUD TO BE A FAN OF YOURS...Ashfaque

Nandi Sumann 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE B'DAY GIRL!!
God Bless you Asha,Wishing you tons of good fortune and happiness & and have a fantastic day filled with everything you love you must.

Srija Bandaru 
wish u a very happy bday my swthrt!!hope u get everything which u want.may dis bday brings all the happiness in ur life.n may god pour all his blessings upon u all the days.love u forever .

Amna Anees 
Happy Birthday Doll love u Lots <3

Archana Verma 
Happy Birthday Ashu! May the Lord Bless you and keep you and may every good thing happen to you with each passing year, and for all the years to come. With much love, Archu Di

Alia Ansari
 I wish you all the best and that your days will be filled with favor and blessings. I will pray that you will receive more than what you hoped and wished for today. Live well. Happy birthday! May you find your happiness in everything u do in ur life <3

Monica Lohani 
Always ask God for what u deserve not what u desire coz ur desires may b few but u may deserve a lot more.. May God fill ur life with good health, joy , happiness, peace , prosperity and success.. Happy birthday ashu di!! many mnay happy returns of d day. ... Lots of Love from Nepal...

Chanchal Parihar
 when the mid-night bell rings tonight, let it signify new and better things 4 u let it signify a realisation of all things u wish 4.wishing u a vry happy b'day ASHA. Have a gr8 one.Njoy..LOVE U

Safoera Mohab-ali
 A Very Happyyy Birthday Asha Negi!!...Many Happy Returns of the day and wishing you lots of health and happiness! 

Shruti Deshmukha
 Ashu On this special day, may you have;All the joy, your heart can hold;All the smiles, a day can bring;And all the blessings, a life can unfold.May God bestow you with His bounties and blessings! Happy Birthday My Barbie Doll lots of love kisses and hugs.. 

Jia Khusi 
Asha,may your birthday bring a smile to your face,happiness to you heart and many blessings to your life,happy birthday asha,a very big wala birthday hug for and love you ms.negi

Esha Khan 
Wish you a very happy Birthday Asha!!! I wish you all the best and your day will be filled with happiness and blessings. Hope you have blast birthdays with your friends and family. May all your wishes come true since you are such a sweet heart and beautiful. I'm proud to meet you in Singapore and become your great fan. Smile always. Love you barbie doll. Lots of Hugs and kisses to you.

Preeti -rati pandey
happy birthday Asha. Love you loads our goegeous rockstar"

Rashmi Sawant
Wish you a Happy Birthday princess& have a wonderful year ahead
Edited by alipie. - 10 years ago
alicia. thumbnail

https://i.imgur.com/jy6Lhsf.png

alicia. thumbnail

.:Credits:. 

Layout/compiling and collecting of messages & gifts

Huma- & alipie.

Intro poem

.S.i.m.r.a.n.

Headers/Avis/Main b'day siggy

alipie.

Write up

alipie. & Huma-

alicia. thumbnail

Asha a very happy birthday to you girly 🤗

Huma and myself (Alicia) really hope you like this thread as we worked really hard on it but at the end of the day you are worth it <3 

This thread is the love and appreciation of your fans.

all the messages and gifts everyone has sent is really a token of their love for you!

We all really love and adore you and hope you have an amazing and blessed birthday 🤗

xoxo

Alicia <3

ps. I really hope u read all this <3  😆

and yes the thread has been made a lil early. :D

Huma- thumbnail

Asha's birthday segments
(YT links on page 3 as well)

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3711951

Dont knw wht to Write whn it cums to u..Honestly words cannot explain how much i luv u
😃

My Best  Wishes go out to the Most Stunning lady on earth Happy Birthday Flawless Ashu. I pray u hav many more amazing years to cum with each year being better than the one before..u r just amazing baby so down to earth with a golden heart  dat makes me love u even more..
May u rule the world.May Allah gvs u awl happiness & success!  Love u heaps n heaps ❤️

-LiveLaughLove- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Just wanna say Happy Birthday once Again Asha!! I've never said a word to you in my life nor have I tweeted or anything like that IF is my only connection. You have touched so many people with your kind heart you make all your fans feel like family on twitter and have not let fame to your head. You are a sweet, down to earth girl, that anybody would want to be around. Waking up to some news about you watching a segment of you or even a glimpse makes me smile. When you smile I smile from a thousands of miles away. When I heard You were coming to NY my heart broke for a bit so close but yet so far! (Come to Dc better yet you have lovers all over take a world tour with Rithvik.) But then I had this crazy smile on my face I was going to be less than 400 miles away from thee Asha Negi. Continue to love yourself and know that we will always love you. Im so proud to be a fan of famous yet down to earth budding Actress. Will always Love you- Avni <3
Ps. If you are reading this. I wrote a note on the first page also but it wasn't complete😳 I could write to you all day!
Edited by -LiveLaughLove- - 10 years ago
style14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Happy 24th Birthday Asha!!!!!
My best wishes for an incredibly joyous day filled with lots of laughter and fun. May your special day be filled with loving memories and the company of good friends. 

May you find your happiness in everything you do.
Wishing you the most blessed and happiest birthday ever.
You deserve it.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ASHU!!!!!

Birthday card photos

Birthday card photos

Birthday quotes

Edited by style14 - 10 years ago