Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arjunpurvixo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

To the cutest bride in the world, happy 24th birthday.

To Asha:

I remember when it was your birthday a year ago. All I told you was "happy birthday" because I really didn't care, to be honest. But from August 23, 2012 - August 23, 2013, you've created such a big impact on me, it's crazy! I don't know how you did it, but you made me fall head over heels in love with everything you do. Whether it's just acting, dancing, or you acting silly off screen - YOU ARE AMAZING. I was just like any other fan, I loved seeing you and Rithvik together, it brought a smile to my face, and watching you guys was a great pass time. Then, you created a Twitter and I honestly think that changed everything. You are one of the only stars I know that actually show how much you love your fans. You're constantly reading our tweets, replying to us, and just making us feel loved and you don't know how much I appreciate that! I loved being able to go to school and then getting caught having my phone out because I get a notification from you and my phone would start vibrating. Your fans aren't just fans to you, they're like your friends and I love that so much about you. You always have a smile on your face and it never fails to bring a smile to mine too. I can't thank you enough for the various replies you've given me on Twitter. I remember once you thanked me for loving you and Rithvik so much and always giving you support. But now, I'd like to thank you for doing the same thing! Honestly, I'm at a loss of what to say to you. You're beautiful, amazing, talented, adorable, and perfect, possibly? But you should already know that! I hope that today is the best birthday you have had and I hope that there's many more birthdays in the future that top the rest. You truly have a heart of gold and deserve more than just the best. Continue to be your amazing self and don't EVER change, you're perfect just the way you are. One day, I'm positive you're going to become a big star and I'll be honored to be able to say that I watched from the start with your first breakthrough role on television. I love you more than anything and I hope that you continue to always smile your beautiful smile. You may not know it, but your smile easily brings a smile on your fans faces. I hope you receive all the happiness in the world, you truly deserve it darling. I hope one day, I'll actually be able to say these things in person. You've had so much of an impact on me. I'll end it here by saying - continue to stay the way you are... AMAZING!
Edited by arjunpurvixo - 10 years ago
.Nikki. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Happy Birthday Asha!!!!!! 🥳
Hope all ur wishes come true

Edited by coco101 - 10 years ago
ashfaque2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Omg what a beautiful thread. Huma and Ali hats off such a beautiful thread it it! 😛 I believe that if Asha see this thread she will be too much happy. She know very well that her fan love her too much. This kind of gift by fan Asha will be extremely happy. Edited by ashfaque2012 - 10 years ago
lolpop thumbnail
Happy birthday asha your amazingly funny and awesome and we love you and we love ashvik :D
Be happy always
And whenever your down remember how great a person you both on the outside and inside much love
An arvi and ashvik fan.
MAYURFAN001 thumbnail
Asha you sizzling hot thing!!!!

I want to add that you and RD are way too good lookin ... love you boyh..

Happy birthday sweetheart!
AnAvidReader thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
countdown for Ashu's birthday begins 😛😛
25 hours and 27 minutes left ..*yay*
-Cskluv- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Happy happy birthday to the most adorable sweetest person ever ❤️

Dear ashu

its really difficult to describe u you are example of perfection
god bless you with lots and lots of happiness love,success 
you know how your smile is so precious to us your smile makes us to forget everything  sadness loneliness etc ,keep smiling always , your tweets in twitter is the msst adorable thing ever and whenever you reply me are others  a smile automatically comes to our face ,i still remember how sweetly u tweeted me happy bday, my birthday was so precious last year, There is no one like you ashu you are a gem,you always spoke to us like a frd in twitter you are someone who we admire lot ,coz you are perfect example of whatta girl should be  (mygirlcrush) 
 the way you have grown as actor all this years  god bless u gal you deserves THE BEST ONLY  there are lot of things to learn from u like how u fought for ur dream to make it real wish i could learn something frm u 
what ever you are gone do in future we are always with you
and forever

Happy happy birthday may almighty bless you with all happiness

wooah and im not good in vm making :p but i made something for u heh

i love you girl 

Edited by -Yami- - 10 years ago
K.Ahm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Happy birthday Doll <3
I pray you gain more fame and success ... you get all the happiness and love.
We fans will always love you for your simplicity and humble nature.
I am proud to be your fan Asha <3
TaeKook_BTS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Omg what a beautifull thread?Ali thanks 4 everything whatever u have done for me thanks a lot.Huma di and ali hatts off such a beautiful thread it it!
TaeKook_BTS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Only 23hr and 15min left 4 my babys birthday i am so excited btw where is pritty di??I didnt see her msgg ohh i am missing her