*Happy Birthday Ethereal A s h a N e g i * - Page 6

Posted: 10 years ago
Many many happy returns of the day cutie pie!!!
May u have all the happiness in the world..
U happen to be one of the most humble person I have seen or acknowledged with!!
keep smiling darling!! Am sure u gonna go way ahead in ur career and achievements
LOVE U :*Edited by aayat10 - 10 years ago
SO EXCITED!!!! Humii di is there a way we can get this thread in the global anouncements?
Wow! Girls you'll have done a WONDERFUL job with Ashu's birthday thread

you know Humz, I feel extremely proud, and special that my favourite lady is from my own hometown. The only difference is that she's studied in Dehradun, whereas I have studied only class 1 & 2, and 11th & 12th. But other that that we have so many similarities.

I love my Negi soo much, wishing her the greatest birthday ever, may she have an amazing 24th birthday with all her close ones with her. Wish I could meet my gorgeous lady one day. May be I will 😃

Again, fabulous work Humz, Ali and Simran and whoever involved..Asha sure is gonna feel great if she goes through this lovely thread 😳

🤗 🤗
Originally posted by -LiveLaughLove-

SO EXCITED!!!! Humii di is there a way we can get this thread in the global anouncements?

Yup avni sent PM to mods w8ing for d Reply!
Originally posted by KiShaholic.

Wow! Girls you'll have done a WONDERFUL job with Ashu's birthday thread

you know Humz, I feel extremely proud, and special that my favourite lady is from my own hometown. The only difference is that she's studied in Dehradun, whereas I have studied only class 1 & 2, and 11th & 12th. But other that that we have so many similarities.

I love my Negi soo much, wishing her the greatest birthday ever, may she have an amazing 24th birthday with all her close ones with her. Wish I could meet my gorgeous lady one day. May be I will 😃

Again, fabulous work Humz, Ali and Simran and whoever involved..Asha sure is gonna feel great if she goes through this lovely thread 😳

🤗 🤗

aww Yamz Dats really sweet of u <3  n btw ur hometwon gurlz r damn Adorable including u 😛
humzzz 🤗 suchhh a beautiful thread :$! 

it's ms.gorgeous negi's birthday , just want to say that i love this girl to the core , such a simple yet beautiful human beeingg :$! just remain like this forever ❤️
AshaNegiFans €@Asha_FC

Guys we'll start trending #AshaNegiBdayEve before 11 pm on 22nd pic.twitter.com/ZzyPyx6mSH

Originally posted by Huma-

Love ya more yamzy
❤️

❤️

Did you ask mods to make this thread a Global announcement? ;)
Ashu you are so sweet ,simple & humble i love you loads

May you find happiness in everything you do
May God fulfill all your desires & dreams
Wish you a wonderful Birthday

we need to spam the thread for our doll <3