Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Sarunholic-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: xPalkix

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iAuCWvAhCoI&feature=player_detailpage - Check this out guys! Lauren looks too good in this! 

aww.. such a cute video 
Loved the way Lauren said.. "Main tumse bohot pyaar karti hu".. πŸ˜³ nd then.. so cutely said "to my Fans"  πŸ˜›
nd Punit's reaction to dat was πŸ€£

Short but a Cute Segment πŸ˜ƒ

Thnxx a tonn Palki fr Sharing πŸ€—
Edited by --Sarunholic-- - 10 years ago
Doe_Jane2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
OMG!😲😲😲..

the news about Sana and Tushar being eliminated makes me want to pull my hair out!😑
and the channel's ambassadress being in the bottom is totally .. as i don't believe her voting army would give up clicking night and day..it sure is another channel's smooth move..😈

Now, this only says one thing: if a good dancer like Sana could go and rainbow's girl can belong to the bottom three, be prepared for more shocking cooked menus to come..🀒
Now, i truly fear for PuRen i can feel it in my stomach..πŸ˜”

Hashii, thanks a lot for doing the new AT again and congratulations to all PuRen fans..
win or lose, class entertainment was given by Team PuRen the most😎
fastforward thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: HashiBoo

Guys ..I am totally heartbroken ..never knew ones elimination can make me so bad .. yes i am terribly hurt πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

Hashi I am in the same boat as you are..Trust me..I always felt that after Lauren she is the second strong contender..You have no idea what I am feeling right now..

Actually you know what guys, I am extremely scared of Lauren right now..If they are eliminating Sana, what am I supposed to believe? This is terrible!

Edited to hug you...πŸ€—
Edited by fastforward - 10 years ago
fastforward thumbnail

guys .. I wanted to make more from last week ..totally in a bad mood .. 

Hope u guys like it 

I LOVED IT !!!! This is FANTASTIC!!

Hashi you are a genius, yeah yeah I am saying it again and again! But you totally deserve it!! πŸ˜ƒ
fastforward thumbnail
Originally posted by: xPalkix

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iAuCWvAhCoI&feature=player_detailpage - Check this out guys! Lauren looks too good in this! 

She is looking like the Hindi film heroine of yester years..Like Saira Banu, Sadhna and the likes..The way her hair is done, she is looking SO INDIAN! OMG! I am totally gone this time..πŸ˜ƒπŸ₯³
fastforward thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Sarunholic--

aww.. such a cute video 
Loved the way Lauren said.. "Main tumse bohot pyaar karti hu".. πŸ˜³ nd then.. so cutely said "to my Fans"  πŸ˜›
nd Punit's reaction to dat was πŸ€£

Short but a Cute Segment πŸ˜ƒ

Thnxx a tonn Palki fr Sharing πŸ€—

Yes I just loved the way she said Tandoori Chicken to Ritwik..."Crisy but Spicy" was adorable! Sanchita I am so proud of her...And she mentioned that she loves her fans..Oh, I am so impressed with her again..Oh wait, that I always do! πŸ˜›
fastforward thumbnail
Originally posted by: janedoe2013

OMG!😲😲😲..

the news about Sana and Tushar being eliminated makes me want to pull my hair out!😑
and the channel's ambassadress being in the bottom is totally .. as i don't believe her voting army would give up clicking night and day..it sure is another channel's smooth move..😈

Now, this only says one thing: if a good dancer like Sana could go and rainbow's girl can belong to the bottom three, be prepared for more shocking cooked menus to come..🀒
Now, i truly fear for PuRen i can feel it in my stomach..πŸ˜”

Hashii, thanks a lot for doing the new AT again and congratulations to all PuRen fans..
win or lose, class entertainment was given by Team PuRen the most😎

Jane I am scared too...Is there anything we can do for PuRen...I want the trophy to be in their hands...God help us! πŸ€”
Edited by fastforward - 10 years ago
HashiBoo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks Ritu .. I am feeling bit better after reading your replies .. yes ..have to get ready for the worst .. but i dont think Lauren will go .. she is defa in the finale ...may be the first runner up πŸ˜‘
HashiBoo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
yes jana ..agree with you on everything 
fastforward thumbnail

Thanks Ritu .. I am feeling bit better after reading your replies .. yes ..have to get ready for the worst .. but i dont think Lauren will go .. she is defa in the finale ...may be the first runner up πŸ˜‘

NO NO, no runners up business...I want her and Punit to embrace the trophy...And then we will all party...Be optimistic guys...It doesn't hurt! 😊

And for being there with you, making you feel better and for reviving your spirits, I am always there Hashi! Count on me! πŸ˜ƒ