Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HashiBoo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
hei guys  ..just now i read ur nice comments about the AT...thank u so so much...u guys know how low i am feeling today ..but after reading ur lovely comments feeling better .. 

again Thanks electra for the lovely song .. 
HashiBoo thumbnail
Originally posted by: fastforward

NO NO, no runners up business...I want her and Punit to embrace the trophy...And then we will all party...Be optimistic guys...It doesn't hurt! 😊

And for being there with you, making you feel better and for reviving your spirits, I am always there Hashi! Count on me! πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks my sweets ..after hearing sana was in bottom two and then eliminated  I dont feel anything good .. yes ..But we have to be optimistic .. 

*** Guys I am sp upset because of Tushar .. πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­
fastforward thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: HashiBoo

Thanks my sweets ..after hearing sana was in bottom two and then eliminated  I dont feel anything good .. yes ..But we have to be optimistic .. 

*** Guys I am sp upset because of Tushar .. πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

You come here...πŸ€—
oOSaraOo thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Congratulations guyd on the new AT

Hows everyone doing

oOSaraOo thumbnail
Things getting worse .. is that true sana and tushar is eliminated πŸ˜” cant believe they kept drashti and mukti
Doe_Jane2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Honestly, i have prepared myself for the worst😳..

the way the channel's been making salad of all aspects of the show in the very eyes of the viewers is like nothing to them.. PuRen are sure going to be on the top three but i doubt the channel will give them the dash, otherwise they will have to brace themselves for attack from some fan groups πŸ˜†..

and i hate that these fan groups have no shame invading Lauren's profile on the channel's site..
they are the only shameless ones who do these all the time everywhere..😑😑😑..

Hashii, you honestly did a great job with the AT..
and here's another thing, Sana and Tushar did not get eliminated because they're not good enough but we all know it's an insider's job, pre-planned and premeditated..
HashiBoo thumbnail
Thanks jana .. thats so sweet of u ... yes true .. they left after getting perfect 30 .. 
fastforward thumbnail
Originally posted by: oOSaraOo

Congratulations guyd on the new AT

Hows everyone doing

Oh Sara, I am so glad to see you!

Everyone attention Sara is back!! <Ritu blowing trumpets> πŸ₯³

First hug me and them we will talk!! πŸ€—
fastforward thumbnail
Originally posted by: oOSaraOo

Things getting worse .. is that true sana and tushar is eliminated πŸ˜” cant believe they kept drashti and mukti

Yes that's what we are hearing Honey ! Its indeed sad! Hashi is crying since how long I have no idea..

What can I do to make her smile again? Sara help me...I needed everyone of you guys to be around me...πŸ€—
oOSaraOo thumbnail
Originally posted by: HashiBoo

Thanks jana .. thats so sweet of u ... yes true .. they left after getting perfect 30 ..

Cant believe that ... I'm completely feeling low ftom 2 days .. they kept drashti and mukti

Ok I can understand why drashti but mukti ??????? Why the hell she stilk there and kids I think they should go also

Cant take it really they r the best after lauren and punit