Guidelines for Global Announcement Topics - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
only 2 days for a celebrity Birthday..isnt it too less...The thread maker workd so hard for the thread and also the fans wait the whole year desperatly for their fav's BD..it should br only for 2 days..Ahaana...😔

Hey guys,

I spoke to Vijay about 2 days being less so its increased from 2 days to 3 days and thats the final decision.

About birthday topics being GAed very late, thats not true as I am online 12 am IST so any request sent to me are usually up by the midnight. And its the members who happens to edit first post of the topic despite of us telling them not to edit as it will be un-GAed.

Originally posted by Aahaana

Hey guys,

I spoke to Vijay about 2 days being less so its increased from 2 days to 3 days and thats the final decision.

About birthday topics being GAed very late, thats not true as I am online 12 am IST so any request sent to me are usually up by the midnight. And its the members who happens to edit first post of the topic despite of us telling them not to edit as it will be un-GAed.

AWESOMEE! 👏👏👏

Thankyou for looking into it, Melizzz. 😃
A change from 2 to 3 does make alot of difference!!
Thanks alot
Originally posted by DeviatedTesoro.

This is why it is usually suggested by the Section DTs to have the thread ready at the very least 6 hours before the actual start of the day, so the GA can go up in time.

bt again it depend on situation. If the admins r busy it wil be worse. I'm saying this becz we had a bitter experience in past. During march, when aahaana di was on vacatn, one show whose anni was on march 3rd. The thread was made on march 2nd morning and pmd all gms. It got GA only by march 5th eve and is removd frm GA on march 8 aftrnoon saying the anni was 5 days back where i hav seen some shows for around 2 weeks. This can be a unique incident. But such thngs happns. So if admins limit it to 2 days it wil be difficult i guess

Originally posted by Aahaana

Hey guys,

thanks di.. :) i hope Vijay sir wil give an exceptn to off-air shows too..as it is very less in number

thanks for the rules Melz, these will surely help everyone.
Thank you for the guidelines Mels 🤗Edited by -sweetgal19- - 10 years ago
Thank you so much for the Guidelines, Mel.. :-)
New rules just before the birthday of Barun...😭 This is reallly. Sad..😔

Only 3 days...even we cant spam..😲 We have waited for the day since a year and justone day before his BD. we got to knwo this..i m really upset..😔