Rules & Announcements

Guidelines for Global Announcement Topics - Page 3

riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Lionel_Andres

New rules just before the birthday of Barun...😭 This is reallly. Sad..πŸ˜”

Only 3 days...even we cant spam..😲 We have waited for the day since a year and justone day before his BD. we got to knwo this..i m really upset..πŸ˜”

3 days are for GA period😊. Thread will be surely active for more than that.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.shinchan. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Why d new rules r coming just 1 day before d much awaited bday thread in IF??

Every bday thread is spammed..
riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: -barunoholic-

Why d new rules r coming just 1 day before d much awaited bday thread in IF??

Every bday thread is spammed..

Yes, Please be fair to everyone .Why this treatment for Barun fans only.

And that too just few hours before the thread .

We have prepared for this thread for so long and with all other celebs thread getting so much time period and even their fans getting chance to make most of the pages ..why cant only sobtians are deprived of it.

Why these rules only now.
.shinchan. thumbnail
vivian bday thread was in GA fr 7days n was spammed to 4000pgs there only..

every bday thred is spammed n tbis will b too..many ppl r waitinfmg for this bday thread for so long...people are working day n night to make d thread ..n here we hv new rules n warning 10hrs b4 d bday thread..Fair enough?
MesmerizingSanz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thanks a lot for the guidelines especially the addition of music to the threads.
It irritated me a lot when you were made to listen to the music in which you were not interested , had to always keep my speakers on mute
I think 3 days is enough for the celebration of birthday of celebrity as usually after this only spamming starts and  the competition to increase the no of pages
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Plz mods u ppl CANT rule out off air shows n tht too popular ones which r  STILL ACTIVE ya say some are evn more ACTIVE than "on air" shows forums...

plz plz re-think decision for off air shows anniversaries... plz..

Maintaining bday threads as GA for 2 days ws less..3 days is fine enough...so thnx for the change there..

BUT PLZ PLZ dnt do this unfairness to us off air shows forumwaasis.. plz mods plz..  off air shows ko saal mein EK HI TOPIC toh GA karna..whts the big deal in it?plz think abt it...
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
^^These rules are for everyone and not directed toward any particular fan base. And in case you guys didnt notice it, rules were implemented last week itself. Mohit and Gauthams birthday threads were GAed only for 2 days so I guess all of those assumptions and accusations can be stopped!

@Barunholic - Well even Baruns birthday were spammed last year in case you forgot it. The genuine birthday messages are there only for the first 48 hours before the spamming starts. Its not a competition to get max page of replies but more about appreciating the actor for his work:)

vijay thumbnail
Thanks Aahaana for posting this and I do think this will reduce the amount of confusion among members.

Cheers,
.shinchan. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Aahaana

@Barunholic - Well even Baruns birthday were spammed last year in case you forgot it. The genuine birthday messages are there only for the first 48 hours before the spamming starts. Its not a competition to get max page of replies but more about appreciating the actor for his work:)

spamming occrs in every bday thread...πŸ˜•
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Vijay Sir,Mel plz show BE FAIR towards us off air show forum ppl too...

saal mein ek hi din aata hai...for all of us to come together n also ppl who were nt in IF whn the shows on air,evn they r also able to participate when v make off air shows anniv posts...

plz plz think abt it...πŸ˜’