Guidelines for Global Announcement Topics - Page 4

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by -barunoholic-

Why d new rules r coming just 1 day before d much awaited bday thread in IF??

Every bday thread is spammed..
Exactly why 1 day before rules came.. not fair
OMG off air shows topics wont be GA???

But why??
Originally posted by sweetnoori

agree nt fair..
Originally posted by sweetnoori

I would request not link this post with any conspiracy theories as that would be "not fair". Trust me it is more a coincidence.

Edited by vijay - 10 years ago
Originally posted by vijay

I would request not link this post with any conspiracy theories and trust me its simply a co-incidence as that would be "not fair".

ok sir..
These rules are good, nice to have uniformity.  Hopefully this will lead to streamlining of GA and having more GA up on a rotating basis.
Meli- Thankyou so much for these rules ,I am glad that Bday threads will now be like Bday threads and will not become a spam zone in the game of one up-manship amongst fans of various actors who think that spamming and filling up pages = fan power/star power of the actor/actress in concern, lets for once see real comments from real fans and after all there shud be some difference between a Bday thread and the CM rank thread which is a spam zone filled with pictures 😳.Quality and not Quantity is what matters!

GA's need to be worthy of a GA tag and prioritizing and categorizing is very much needed ,so thank you so much for taking a step in the right direction 👍🏼
Originally posted by Nikki_SAS-holic

Vijay Sir,Mel plz show BE FAIR towards us off air show forum ppl too...

saal mein ek hi din aata hai...for all of us to come together n also ppl who were nt in IF whn the shows on air,evn they r also able to participate when v make off air shows anniv posts...

plz plz think abt it...😒

true..only one post in an year..cant we have that much in IF!? Rather than an on air forum show, off air show requires a GA.

ok we understand it can be co-incidence too 😊 and we will try to avoid unnecessary spamming as mentioned in rules .
And indeed posting on birthday thread is showering of love and good wishes on actor more importantly thus will take care of that.
Thanks for clarifying!

well sir and mam ...

all i know a birthday thread is something that promotes the forum and the show ..since IF is a very popular and well known place people comes to join on those special days ...

and as far as i know we who ever make a thread works almost 24 /7 for about a month just to make a beautiful thread for their fav ..in my case i worked about 2 months on Gautam's thread...a thread like that shows class and uniqueness of the forum but  it was out from the GA after 48 hours .. i think thats not fair and somehow it feels our hard work means nothing to u ..

and about music ..thats a part of the thread how can u restrict that !!

then spamming ...well this forum runs for us and by us and we worked hard so we should do what ever we want .. we r not bashing or doing something against the rule then what is the problem !!

about off air show ... well i think those special days r more important for those fandoms then the on going shows ..cox they r still emotionally attached to that show and all. u cant take that one yeah two days  away from them ..i know some of them who r here just bcz they cant let go!!

all the rules posted ..with all due respect ... i truly think makes no sense and it will do harm then any good ...so please let us enjoy here not make some school jaha utte bathte rules hote hai