Guidelines for Global Announcement Topics - Page 5

Posted: 10 years ago
^ Vijay / Mel ,

Pls. be fair to us off air show forum ppl .. ðŸ˜­
Only once in a yr we all come together & celebrate anniversary of our fav. show .. 

Very much required guidelines melz . 🤗

-> Spamming in GAs I have seen several threads flooded with posts just for the sake of increasing the number of pages .Personally it makes me feel a over sized chat club is globally announced. We are not asked to keep away from the thread , we can wish the actor and why spam down the thread when its the quality of the thread that matters not quantity.

-->Off air shows When the show was on air the show was given equal preference as much as given to any show on air at the moment. Woudn't it have looked biased if some other off air show was given more importance over your favourite show while it was on air?

-->Over Loading of thread While making a main post please do remember many of the users access IF from mobiles . It happened to me several times ,I was trying to open a GA thread through mobile and it would never load due to over load of contents of the page. I would personally suggest to divide the main posts into smaller parts and post.

Suddenly a lot of things happening, i expected this. I don't doubt any conspiracy, but this coincidence only. People are waiting for this day and their dreams and wishes were chained just a day before.
sir, plz change ur decision.plz don't make us heart-broken.this forum is like a second home for us.we have had so many friends here.plz re-think for members of off-air shows forums
thank u Dev team for sharing new rules 

but i m not happy with restriction of off air show 's anniversary matter 

there r many ppl who still visits off air show's forum n in whole year we get only once chance to shower or love for our lovable show which is not with us now but we relive those memories with anniversary thread it takes lots of ppl's n many day's hard work

making those posts GA it gives encouragement plz kindly rethink abt it

give us right to hv off air show's anniversary to be GA 
@Vijay sir What's the reason for this announcement, I can't understand. As if birthday thread/ anniversary thread is a big problem and people are attacking each other in these threads. These threads are not causing any harm to anyone. Give the members some freedom also. 🥱
Edited by I_Dont_Know - 10 years ago
Originally posted by -B.N.K-

well sir and mam ...

all i know a birthday thread is something that promotes the forum and the show ..since IF is a very popular and well known place people comes to join on those special days ...

and as far as i know we who ever make a thread works almost 24 /7 for about a month just to make a beautiful thread for their fav ..in my case i worked about 2 months on Gautam's thread...a thread like that shows class and uniqueness of the forum but  it was out from the GA after 48 hours .. i think thats not fair and somehow it feels our hard work means nothing to u ..

and about music ..thats a part of the thread how can u restrict that !!

then spamming ...well this forum runs for us and by us and we worked hard so we should do what ever we want .. we r not bashing or doing something against the rule then what is the problem !!

about off air show ... well i think those special days r more important for those fandoms then the on going shows ..cox they r still emotionally attached to that show and all. u cant take that one yeah two days  away from them ..i know some of them who r here just bcz they cant let go!!

all the rules posted ..with all due respect ... i truly think makes no sense and it will do harm then any good ...so please let us enjoy here not make some school jaha utte bathte rules hote hai 

agree with u dear.
I agree with pretty much every points of BNK. After all what is happening. The higher-ups treat the people here as a burden, if not why we feel so. If this forum is run for members to gather here for any activities, then please make them feel that way. It is like we will have to pay taxes to move here.
Thanks Meli & Vijay for these new GA guidelines. With the ever increasing daily important topics to be prioritized and made accessible , new rules have to be amended as per the changing  IF environment. Glad to see significant changes being implemented.

3 days is a fair time for the actor birthday threads. Heartfelt wishes is posted in this time frame and it does become spam zone out of competition with  rival randoms after the first couple days.  Members must realize , getting a thread GA-ed is a privilege and not a right to be demanded. 

The rules put up are quite generous and acceptable . Since new shows keep coming across different channels on weekly basis, it seems fair only  On air shows get priority , as we cannot accommodate wishes of off air and on air shows at the same time. This is in addition to other important real life events, anniversaries & rules & announcements. ðŸ¥±
Edited by -Deepzz- - 10 years ago