Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rev4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Thanks for the guidelines, but really appreciate if you could re-consider rules for off-air shows for their anniversary thread. 
munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks Melz 😳 
awesome job with the new guidelines for GAs, !! well drafted !
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Off air show anniversary will be discussed with admin and his decision will be final .

The admin has made it very clear its coincidence the rules were posted today and has nothing to do with Barun's birthday yet many want to continue with the conspiracy theories. Its effective for every upcoming celebrities birthday and were implemented last week itself so Barun's birthday are not the one to be affected by the new rules, Gautham and Mohit's threads were first one to be affected.

Many of you have misconception about global announcements; those GA spots are to be used for important messages to convey the forum members from the admins sides. But lately, celebrations were allowed so it's a privilege and not a right to make those threads as a GA. The actors are important for the respective show forum he is part of and not the entire IF. It is quality rather than quantity that matters. You celebrate someone's birthday to appreciate his/her work, talent and why he/she means so special for you and not to show your fan power. If those stars are supposed to read what the fans feels, he or she will appreciate those hearty wishes and congratulations from the fans and not the amount of the page number!

BNK - if you want to spam, use the chat club forum as GA spots are not be used as spam hub! Your hard work is being appreciated by getting the thread GA for 3 days. Everyone works hard to maintain the forum, Toni. From the regular member who writes down the daily written updates to those who discuss, makes creations, fan clubs, writes fan fiction etc. So kindly do not underestimate anyone's hard work and effort by making the birthday threads sounds like the only way to express ones appreciation toward the actors/actress!

If you want appreciation for the birthday threads, we can for sure arrange forum wide contest to see who had the best birthday thread at the end of the year.
  Edited by Aahaana - 10 years ago
Afss_94 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -B.N.K-

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">
well sir and mam ...

all i know a birthday thread is something that promotes the forum and the show ..since IF is a very popular and well known place people comes to join on those special days ...

and as far as i know we who ever make a thread works almost 24 /7 for about a month just to make a beautiful thread for their fav ..in my case i worked about 2 months on Gautam's thread...a thread like that shows class and uniqueness of the forum but it was out from the GA after 48 hours .. i think thats not fair and somehow it feels our hard work means nothing to u ..

and about music ..thats a part of the thread how can u restrict that !!

then spamming ...well this forum runs for us and by us and we worked hard so we should do what ever we want .. we r not bashing or doing something against the rule then what is the problem !!

about off air show ... well i think those special days r more important for those fandoms then the on going shows ..cox they r still emotionally attached to that show and all. u cant take that one yeah two days away from them ..i know some of them who r here just bcz they cant let go!!

all the rules posted ..with all due respect ... i truly think makes no sense and it will do harm then any good ...so please let us enjoy here not make some school jaha utte bathte rules hote hai </font>

agree with u. It is so frustrating to see these rules just 2 day befor my 2 fav stars bday😭
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Thanks a lot Melzz and Vijay for clarifying all the GA rules .. it will b easier for forum mods as well as the members to know which threads can b made GA and which cannot b .. I hope members will cooperate πŸ‘πŸΌ
bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the rules, but please do reconsider the bit about off air shows and anniversaries since there are many such shows which hold a special place in our heart.
-B.N.K- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aahaana

BNK - if you want to spam, use the chat club forum as GA spots are not be used as spam hub! Your hard work is being appreciated by getting the thread GA for 3 days. Everyone works hard to maintain the forum, Toni. From the regular member who writes down the daily written updates to those who discuss, makes creations, fan clubs, writes fan fiction etc. So kindly do not underestimate anyone's hard work and effort by making the birthday threads sounds like the only way to express ones appreciation toward the actors/actress!

If you want appreciation for the birthday threads, we can for sure arrange forum wide contest to see who had the best birthday thread at the end of the year.

mam ,
i m not underestimating anyone buddy ..im really sorry if i sounded like that 😊 my point was , there is always a competition here who is better then what and personally i like that about IF ..i m part of FB, TWITTER , tumblr but u only get the competition here and that increases activity and is not that u guys want IF to be hit .and healthy competition is something more motivating and that kind of competition u only see when birthday thread or anniversary comes .. my thread is not GA anymore so i really dont hv any issue with it ..but i m just giving u guys in idea and opinion how to make it more enjoyable for me and people like me ...its like a world cup every year ...so i think its good ..spamming is not the fact here..show them whet u r is ... please dont take it negatively ..i love IF and its kinda my home and i want something other then talk talk here ...

and what about music .. since u remember me 😳as u saw my music was a very important part of my thread every other member also think like that then why cant we use it ..

-Marie- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nikki_SAS-holic

Vijay Sir,Mel plz show BE FAIR towards us off air show forum ppl too...

saal mein ek hi din aata hai...for all of us to come together n also ppl who were nt in IF whn the shows on air,evn they r also able to participate when v make off air shows anniv posts...

plz plz think abt it...πŸ˜’

Agreee
-Deepali- thumbnail
Thanks Meli, for the revised guidelines for GA topics it was Much NeededπŸ€—
MastMalang thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the new rules..I see no conspiracy at all this being done 1 day before Barun's birthday..Its just safeguarding IF from crashing..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†