Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ArnieBoyBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: saalu1

Thanks for the new rules..I see no conspiracy at all this being done 1 day before Barun's birthday..Its just safeguarding IF from crashing..😆😆

Now I feel good, so it is a compliment for BS fans and BS😆
Mysterygirl_me thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thank you so much for the rules, it will be of great help in clearing any confusion and lead to better coordination among I-F. 

I just wanted to talk about the aspect of the off-air shows not getting any GA threads. One of the best things about I-F is that it is the celebration of Indian Television. There are so many people who joined I-F a long time after their favourite show got off air. So it gives them the best opportunity to get to know their show better in terms of pictures, videos, topics, discussions and creations. I-F has enabled me and all members to be in touch with all our previous favourite shows which have beautiful memories attached to them and also keeps us updated about new shows. Hence as far as I know, I-F is the only website/television portal containing almost ALL of our favourite shows. One of the main reason of contact between people who are a part of shows that have gone off air are the anniversary threads. It gives us a chance to interact atleast once a year with our friends with whom we have had countless memories and amazing times. Not everyone is that active after the shows stop airing as they get busy in their every day lives hence GA threads for anniversaries are the only source of reminising the memories among friends and the special bond attached with the show. These threads are not only important for the fans/members but more so for the makers of the show and the celebrities. Having a GA brings the love of the fans into their attention and makes them proud of the effort they had put in which is being remembered even after a long time of the show going off air. I-F in this way has helped in the motivation of the actors and people involved in the shows also. Therefore I would request you to allow for the anniversary topics of off-air shows to be made GAs once a year and for I-F to continue to be a bridge between friends, members, actors, makers and producers alike.

Thank you so much and your attention in this regard would be highly appreciated. 😊
Edited by Mysterygirl_me - 10 years ago
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Mysterygirl_me

Thank you so much for the rules, it will be of great help in clearing any confusion and lead to better coordination among I-F. 

I just wanted to talk about the aspect of the off-air shows not getting any GA threads. One of the best things about I-F is that it is the celebration of Indian Television. There are so many people who joined I-F a long time after their favourite show got off air. So it gives them the best opportunity to get to know their show better in terms of pictures, videos, topics, discussions and creations. I-F has enabled me and all members to be in touch with all our previous favourite shows which have beautiful memories attached to them and also keeps us updated about new shows. Hence as far as I know, I-F is the only website/television portal containing almost ALL of our favourite shows. One of the main reason of contact between people who are a part of shows that have gone off air are the anniversary threads. It gives us a chance to interact atleast once a year with our friends with whom we have had countless memories and amazing times. Not everyone is that active after the shows stop airing as they get busy in their every day lives hence GA threads for anniversaries are the only source of reminising the memories among friends and the special bond attached with the show. These threads are not only important for the fans/members but more so for the makers of the show and the celebrities. Having a GA brings the love of the fans into their attention and makes them proud of the effort they had put in which is being remembered even after a long time of the show going off air. I-F in this way has helped in the motivation of the actors and people involved in the shows also. Therefore I would request you to allow for the anniversary topics of off-air shows to be made GAs once a year and for I-F to continue to be a bridge between friends, members, actors, makers and producers alike.

Thank you so much and your attention in this regard would be highly appreciated. 😊

PERFECTLY said ridz... wish the decision changes in favour of all us...
drfizaahmed thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

this is so not good...
off air shows tht are very few very very few should i say tht are still running full flash... and those fans get only one topic in year to be celebration and GA...

Anniversary threads not to be GA of off air shows is so unfair ... pls amend this rule and allow it

ishq30 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: saalu1

Thanks for the new rules..I see no conspiracy at all this being done 1 day before Barun's birthday..Its just safeguarding IF from crashing..😆😆

oh yeah its a coincidence 😆
_Capsicum_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Mods I don't think it's fair that off air show's anniversary thread will not be made GA as it is the only day when all members share beautiful memories of their beloved show... Plz change this decision plz Edited by kinnzy - 10 years ago
MT_loverboy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
apka naam  meli di hai ?
:O
apna kabhi nhi bataya di 

btw thanku for this info di 👍🏼

but off-air show wala rule 😭

dnt be so cruel for us di 😭
Edited by MT_loverboy - 10 years ago
atominis thumbnail
I am sorry to say this, but certain rules are too restrictive.

It is fine that birthday threads should not be spammed. But only 2-3 days for GA? That is rather not fair. At least 5 days should be there.

Why such harsh rules for off air shows? Many off air shows have way more fan following than on-air shows. An aniversary thread on off air shows gives its fans a chance to be together again and relive memories. Sometimes even those who are not members, see the thread on the site, and if they too have liked the show then they feel like joining in the forums to relive memories of that show.

If the rules are so restrictive then the incentive to be on the forum would only be reduced.

One would rather celebrate outside on social networks or blogs and gather like minded people there, than celebrate on forums if there are so many restrictions.

No spamming is fine. Taking permissions from DT or requesting them to make certain topics is also fine. No music files rule...still okay.

But other rules could do with some reconsideration for members.

IF is valued for the connect, freedom and overall experience it provides. If there are too many restrictions then members' creativity, excitement and all the fun that people can have together is sort of spoiled.

Please reconsider some restrictions.
plz re consider d decision abt off air shows
dey hold a special place in our hearts btw thnks fr d rules
juhi_sajan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
why can't we celebrate the anniversary of off- air shows, if it makes us happy than what is the harm in it?