Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Chashmish. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
That's not fair ! Off air shows must have anniversary global announcement  topic !  Plz change the decision ! 
kchaims thumbnail
Hey,
Regarding off air shows, GM has mentioned in earlier page that this matter will be discussed with the admin and a final decision will be taken. Kindly be patient until then.
Regarding music to be added in the first page, GM herself was one of the members to introduce music to GA topics so the decision taken is due to the technical difficulties caused by the same .This causes the page to load slow and affect the search engine. Please do think about members using mobile /low speed net to access IF too. Moreover the restriction to music is limited to first page.you can use the music facility in any page other than first page.
shewolf thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I know the matters are still being discussed but just my two cents on this.

I honestly don't get the point of having a GA for celebrating the start of an on air show..because that idea simply doesn't make sense to me. 😕 I mean the show is still running and there's gonna be so much to look forward in it.. and honestly I think its off air shows that need to be given a chance for an anniversary thread, provided the forum is active and the members want to have a thread to celebrate the journey of the show.

An anniversary thread should be something that makes you nostalgic about the show reminds one about the ups and downs during its run..their journey on that forum, a chance to have a time with old members like a reunion kinda..and yada yada.

so yeah..and the rest is for you guys to decide. :)
-RohitMaxwell- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
^i also don like onscreen/offscreen wedding celebration GA thread
rajshrip thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Show Anniversary/ Celebratory threads - Only Show Anniversary, Actors' Birthdays, Characters on screen marriages and Actors real life marriage celebration will be GAed. Fare-well threads of shows that go off air will also be made GA, however, we will NO LONGER GA off airs shows' anniversary, as currently airing shows get the first priority.

Any important flash news topics can be made GA upon request, such as nature catastrophe, death announcements of important personals, sports tournaments such as cricket world cup, IPL, soccer, sport finals etc.

We will update this thread if more points come across. Hope you all enjoy the remainder of the summer.

I don't agree with the rule that shows that go off airs will no longer have GA anniversary threads.

I do not think it is fair to all us fans whose's shows go off air and we cannot even celebrate their anniversary. 😭😭😭😭😭

please reconsider this decision.
SalluTheUllu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i want to apply for Global Moderator
-CreativeSoul- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
celebrating mjht's anniversary party on IF means a lot to us mjhtians please don't take that right away from us
minuu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
This was a much needed post. Things will be much more clearer for everyone now:) 
Minionite thumbnail
This was much needed. Thank you! Everything is clearer now! ðŸ˜ƒ
Mr.Chief thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Some rules there are very good! But is it really necessary to have an onscreen marriage as a GA? And off air show's anniversary threads etc should be made a GA. It's quite unfair. Plz reconsider this decision