Users

Frequent Posters

sonam.itsme thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
The Last Song by Nicholas Spark

Delphine thumbnail
The Fault Lies in Our Stars      - John Greene  ðŸ˜­   

^ This is such an emotional book. By the end of it I would have drowned in my own tears, had my mother not called me and brought me back to this world. It is roller-coaster ride which only goes up! ;) High on every emotion a human-being can ever feel.

The Kite-Runner    - Khaled Hosseini

^ Words are never ever going to be enough to define this book. Every time I read it I have something new to add to my previous review. It's a classic for me and I am no one to write something enough about a CLASSIC!
incognito. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
-The Book Theif.
-HP Series.
-The Notebook.
-A thousand splendid sun.

LadyStark thumbnail
Try The Fault In Our Stars by John Green. Puddles of tears everywhere after you read it.
_vash_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Last book which made me cry was Me Before You by  Jojo moyes. Very beautiful and touching book this was! 
FortunaMajor thumbnail
A walk to Remember and last Song by nicholas Sparks
P.S. I Love you by Cecilia Ahern
and the Harry Potter Series.
FortunaMajor thumbnail
Originally posted by: rimi10

Nicholas Spark sure do knows how to make his reader shed a tear or two.

Apart from that I did cry for Harry potter quite a number of times whilst he felt the pain as an orphan and missed his mom-dad, when he was separated from Sirius Black and later lost him forever and many more incidents during the last part. J. K Rowling is not only good in imagination wherein she created this whole new world of Witches and wizards but I feel she is stronger in emotional parameter als.  Amazing writer she is.

Sirius Black and Fred's death made me cry Buckets I cried when Dobby and Dumbledore too though I was pissed at the old Man more than Harry in the Final book. In my own AU I like to pretend that Sirius and Fred are still alive.
love_iqbal_khan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
My Sister's Keeper - Jodi Picoult

A Walk to Remember - Nicholas Sparks

The Notebook - Nicholas Sparks

These three get me every time.  I've read them more than once, seen the movies but even then...every damn time, they make me tearful.
SatyarthNayak thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Oscar Wilde's stories put a lump into my throat. That man can make you laugh and make you well up. 
silvershadow thumbnail
A WALK TO REMEMBER REALLY MADE ME CRY...THERE IS A BOOK """"I TOO HAD A LOVE STORY"""""" BY SOME INDIAN AUTHOR.. I GUESS RAVINDER SINGH...I HAVE NOT READ IT BUT MY FRIENDS TOLD ME   ITS A BOOK THAT WILL MAKE ANYBODY CRY...