Posted: 10 years ago
~* Well Come *~

Guys.. Post All Your Fav Quotes IN This Thread ONLY n Make This Thread Big
"A rock pile ceases to be a rock pile the moment a single man contemplates it, bearing within him the image of a cathedral."
"Nature is bent on new beginning
and death has not a chance of winning..."
"Only in summer-phase is it carnivorous."
If there was an award for understatement, I thought, the Tyr would trounce all competition."
"Sometimes in life it is most wise to behave like a bridge: Don't judge the person who comes to you; let him come and pass! Behavelike a bridge!"
"When one consciously suppresses individuality by proper physical, mental, moraland spiritual development he becomes part and parcel of the immutable course of nature and never suffers."
"It is perfectly possible that a grandfather canhave a more scientific mind than his grandchildren! Societies do not always go forward! Sometimes old generations are much luckier!"
"It's so peaceful. I could go to sleep in here." His eyes flickered to me once more, and for a dizzying second I wasn't thinking about sleepor storms but about pressing my lips to his. I gave my head a slight shake and tried to slowmy pulse"
"I wouldn't joke if you weren't always patching me up," Davin retorted. He looked atChad again. "You must have noticed, right? It's kind of cute, actually." Though my heart fluttered, I tried to shoot him a warning glare.He ignored me. "I like to call her Doctor Fisher."
"Who are you?" he asked, in a bewildered tone. I cocked my head at him, totally baffled. "I told you. Anna Fisher. And I happen to be starving, so let's go." I tugged at his arm and led him back in line."