Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fen1602 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
"I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. I love you simply, without problems or pride: I love you in this way because I do not know any other way of loving but this, in which there is no I or you, so intimate that your hand upon my chest is my hand, so intimate that when I fall asleep your eyes close."
Fen1602 thumbnail
"Have you ever been in love? Horrible isn't it? It makes you so vulnerable. It opens your chest and it opens up your heart and it means that someone can get inside you and mess you up."
Fen1602 thumbnail
"Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own."
Fen1602 thumbnail
"Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love."
Fen1602 thumbnail
"I am nothing special, of this I am sure. I am acommon man with common thoughts and I've led a common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten, but I've loved another with all my heart and soul, and to me, this hasalways been enough.."
Fen1602 thumbnail
"Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind,
And therefore is winged Cupid painted blind."
Fen1602 thumbnail
"If you can make a woman laugh, you can make her do anything.
Fen1602 thumbnail
"Love is like the wind, you can't see it but youcan feel it."
Fen1602 thumbnail
"People think a soul mate is your perfect fit, and that's what everyone wants. But a true soul mate is a mirror, the person who shows you everything that is holding you back, the person who brings you to your own attention so you can change your life.
A true soul mate is probably the most important person you'll ever meet, because they tear down your walls and smack you awake. But to live with a soul mate forever? Nah. Too painful. Soul mates, they come into your life just to reveal another layer of yourself to you, and then leave.
A soul mates purpose is to shake you up, tearapart your ego a little bit, show you your obstacles and addictions, break your heart open so new light can get in, make you so desperate and out of control that you have totransform your life, then introduce you to your spiritual master..."
Fen1602 thumbnail
"The real lover is the man who can thrill you by kissing your forehead or smiling into your eyes or just staring into space."