Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fen1602 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
"Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, alwayshopes, always perseveres."
Fen1602 thumbnail
"Nobody has ever measured, not even poets, how much the heart can hold."
Fen1602 thumbnail
"One is loved because one is loved. No reasonis needed for loving."
Fen1602 thumbnail
"There are two basic motivating forces: fear and love. When we are afraid, we pull back from life. When we are in love, we open to all that life has to offer with passion, excitement,and acceptance. We need to learn to love ourselves first, in all our glory and our imperfections. If we cannot love ourselves, we cannot fully open to our ability to love others or our potential to create. Evolution and all hopes for a better world rest in the fearlessness and open-hearted vision of people who embrace life."
Fen1602 thumbnail
"I heard what you said. I'm not the silly romantic you think. I don't want the heavens or the shooting stars. I don't want gemstonesor gold. I have those things already. I want…asteady hand. A kind soul. I want to fall asleep, and wake, knowing my heart is safe. I want to love, and be loved."
Fen1602 thumbnail
"So, I love you because the entire universe conspired to help me find you."
Fen1602 thumbnail
"And now I'm looking at you," he said, "and you're asking me if I still want you, as if I could stop loving you. As if I would want to give up the thing that makes me stronger than anything else ever has. I never dared give much of myself to anyone before – bits of myself to the Lightwoods, to Isabelle and Alec, but it took years to do it – but, Clary, since the first time I saw you, I have belongedto you completely. I still do. If you want me."
Fen1602 thumbnail
"Some women choose to follow men, and some women choose to follow their dreams. If you're wondering which way to go, remember that your career will never wake up and tell you that it doesn't love you anymore."
Fen1602 thumbnail
"I would always rather be happy than dignified."