Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JasluvsKinshuk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Wow !!! Really Superb thread Di, as always 😃 Loved all your VMs...Its Awesome and Mindblowing 👏 ❤️
kmfan_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: JasluvsKinshuk

Wow !!! Really Superb thread Di, as always 😃 Loved all your VMs...Its Awesome and Mindblowing 👏 ❤️

Thanks a lot...😃
-SilverDragon- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
First of all thank you for mentioning me my Mrs Saraswati Raj, and I love all your Vm's and waiting for the day you start making video ones as well 😃
prishna4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Really beautiful VM. Shanti ..

I am sure they loved it ..
trinilisa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Just watched both Shanti,, they are beautiful,,

Such nice songs,,, really love them,,

kmfan_2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: trinilisa

Just watched both Shanti,, they are beautiful,,

Such nice songs,,, really love them,,

Thanks a lot...worked hard ..and got the right pics/siggies and words for them...

Am glad you loved them...
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Shanti i got a chance to watch most of your vms and i just loved all of them. I normally dnt really like pic vms much bt yours was just amazing. The attention to detail in your siggies and the flow of your pic was mindblowing and truly perfect and I loved your song selection. Keep it up and i hope we get to see u do vms with scenes soon coz if your pic vms are so amazing i cnt wait to see the sort of scenes u choose for your vms. And if i may make a request for a vm. The title of 1 of your vm the breathless 1 i had thought that the song that would be used would be the Shane Wards breathless song so was abit surprised that it wasnt bt i think that u should do a vm using that song coz the guy truly makes us all breathless most of the time. And please more krishna/mitali vms as well when u have a chance and when u feel better ofcourse.
kmfan_2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sandiab

Shanti i got a chance to watch most of your vms and i just loved all of them. I normally dnt really like pic vms much bt yours was just amazing. The attention to detail in your siggies and the flow of your pic was mindblowing and truly perfect and I loved your song selection. Keep it up and i hope we get to see u do vms with scenes soon coz if your pic vms are so amazing i cnt wait to see the sort of scenes u choose for your vms. And if i may make a request for a vm. The title of 1 of your vm the breathless 1 i had thought that the song that would be used would be the Shane Wards breathless song so was abit surprised that it wasnt bt i think that u should do a vm using that song coz the guy truly makes us all breathless most of the time. And please more krishna/mitali vms as well when u have a chance and when u feel better ofcourse.

Thanks Sandia for loving it...

Still got to learn the other one...have requested two of my friends to teach me..both are busy...as of now...