Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6

Jhalak Dikhhlaa ja celebrity dance show

shai77 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I ever watched Nache Baliye another celebs dancing reality show on other channel and glad to say that show was indeed a better dance celebrity show compared to jhalak..eventhough Nache has Shilpa Shetty & Terence Lewis as judge..also Sajid Khan who people find him very annoying at times but all 3 judges never ever demoralize the celebs faith in dancing...most of their dance acts are truly awesome..& move audiences,viewers & also the judges..this season of jhalak is clearly utterly nonsense..most of non professional contestants was eliminated from the show..what was their motive yar..was shocked to know Sana & Tushar was eliminated on yesterday show..bakwas..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
after DID its Gonna be Mohan sister's show ... these sisters r damn sharp ... to keep a NON-CELEB Mukti they took Sana's bali who is more popular than her , glamorous , provides more drama for the show , dances well yet Mukti was chosen over her ... badi behn ne show mein gaana ga ke chotti ko kya fit kiya 

I can already see Shaki and neeti in coming seasons 
shamona_star thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Yes. JDJ is supposed to be dancing with the stars. We want to see our fav celebs (there are hardly any celebs in the show)  show their dancing skills to an extent, give is something new and entertain. Who cares abt technicalities like if the toes are not pointed or missed a step or lift was not smooth...  

Judges should score the contestants based on the entertaining factor, growth as dancer and if they really liked the performance.  Stop complaining of technical faults. They have better jobs and have not learnt dance for years.

We really enjoy watchin our fav stars do something we don't see them doing often. Let us choose the winners please. Let the dancers join some hard core dancing show πŸ˜‰

Drashti and Shaan are STARS and we love them for what they are doing and we love their perfs.
lovely_lady thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: hozza

JDJ wasn't this bad before when it was in Sony. That time the environment was unbiased and real celebrities used to dance there. Everything was for entertainment and I used to enjoy the nok jhok of contestants.Now I'm confused with JDJ. Iss dance show ko keya naam doon? May be Khichdi will be the perfect name .πŸ˜†

To be fair, JDJ was biased even when it was on Sony. Mona Singh won the first season. And while I think she was a good dancer, I think Shweta was treated unfairly. And let's not even get into that whole Prachi Desai vs. Sandhya Mridul. Sandhya was leaps ahead of Prachi, in dancing, charisma, etc. And Baichung also won a little unfairly as his team had stadiums or something set up so fans of his soccer team could vote for him. Although I will admit, I was happy when he won :P  

Bias is in every show. It just seemed less pronounced on Sony. 
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: shai77

I ever watched Nache Baliye another celebs dancing reality show on other channel and glad to say that show was indeed a better dance celebrity show compared to jhalak..eventhough Nache has Shilpa Shetty & Terence Lewis as judge..also Sajid Khan who people find him very annoying at times but all 3 judges never ever demoralize the celebs faith in dancing...most of their dance acts are truly awesome..& move audiences,viewers & also the judges..this season of jhalak is clearly utterly nonsense..most of non professional contestants was eliminated from the show..what was their motive yar..was shocked to know Sana & Tushar was eliminated on yesterday show..bakwas..

I agree that's something I've hated about Jhalak...with too many professional dancers as part of Jhalak, they should change this, as the non professional contestants were kicked out mostly by Mukti another professional dancer, it's not fair as her being there was wrong, the makers of the show should have Mukti as a choreographer but not as a contestant (that I have said).  Having the 3 professional dancers kick out the non professionals meant 3 places in the semi's and 2 places in the final that could have been taken by non professionals which is what the concept of the show is all about, from the BBC and also Karan Johar also said this to the contestants on two occassions it's about the journey of a non professional dancer to become a dancer.
adigaag thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Well I like both the shows...But last time around I liked JDJ5 more mayb coz of Sajid KhanπŸ˜³πŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ€ͺ...Shilpa Shetty and Terence salvaged it and made it worth a watch. They were the saving grace...and also b'coz my favorite actor was there in JDJ 5 who won it last time aroundπŸ˜ƒβ­οΈπŸ‘πŸ˜Ž.  I have not followed JDJ 6 much just the starting 2 weeks and the last 2 weeks so can't comment much on the judging aspect and bias to professional dancers yada yada  or whatever...I just hope Sajid Khan is not there as the NB6 judge which he is not as per the latest articles floating around. Thankfully Shilpa and Terence are very much part of it.😊 Edited by adigaag - 10 years ago