Bushra_Munia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/Reel-couples-who-dont-talk-to-each-other-in-real-life/articleshow/21935092.cms?</font>[/DIV]

[DIV][DIV][DIV][DIV][DIV]
Simran kaur-Mudit Nayar (Anamika)Simran, who plays the title role, is an introvert. She keeps to herself on the set. "She may be reserved, but people feel she acts like a diva. Mudit and she just couldn't strike a rapport. They don't speak to each other once their scenes are over."

credit:Armu4evaEdited by MUNIASTUART - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AliStark thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I guess they are both shy to talk to each other.
Bushra_Munia thumbnail
Originally posted by: AliStark

yea dey both r introvert
jenny156 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Tfs! Yea both are introverts .. Even in the shooting videos we can hardly see them talking with each other ..
rajh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
it was expected...mudit and annie are close friends...so i think mudit might have some issues with simran--- post annies exit from show...

Edited by rajh - 10 years ago
Bushra_Munia thumbnail
u r welcome
AliStark thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rajh

it was expected...mudit and annie are close friends...so i think mudit might have some issues with simran--- post annies exit from show...

it has nothing to do with annie's exit. Annie seems to be a girl who can easily make friends. On the other hand both simran and mudit are introvert. These kind of people can't make friends easily. They always want the other person to make the first move.
sector thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: MUNIASTUART

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/Reel-couples-who-dont-talk-to-each-other-in-real-life/articleshow/21935092.cms?</font>[/DIV]

[DIV][DIV][DIV][DIV][DIV]
Simran kaur-Mudit Nayar (Anamika)Simran, who plays the title role, is an introvert. She keeps to herself on the set. "She may be reserved, but people feel she acts like a diva. Mudit and she just couldn't strike a rapport. They don't speak to each other once their scenes are over."

credit:Armu4eva

Hmmm,   heard the same ( leads not  having any chemistry off screen ) about another leading show of Sanjay Bhansali  on starplus, but on screen, the two sizzle.  However, after the rain scene, ana and jeet were not quite 'close' together !

sector thumbnail
Originally posted by: AliStark

either that, or both of them are thinking about some other 'others' !
sector thumbnail
Originally posted by: jenny156

Tfs! Yea both are introverts .. Even in the shooting videos we can hardly see them talking with each other ..

that's right jenny, hardly saw them in the same frame !