HappyBday 2 da talented Devoleena Bhattacharjee!! :)

Posted: 10 years ago

That's right it's
Devoleena's birthday
and it's your reason to party all night!!

So,ready,steady,po!

Brave|A fighter|Gopi|An actress|Talented|Baani|Vibrant|Bubbly|Beautiful|AnimalLover

Two dogs

Act,Dance and Sing

She celebrates her birthday on the 22nd of August which makes her a leo.

Today we come together in the celebration of this occasion.

Edited by Deepikz - 10 years ago

Devoleena was born and brought up in a Bengali family in Sivasagar, Assam. Devoleena has a younger brother. Devoleena had a difficult childhood with her father passing away in the year 1995 her mother was the main supporter for Devoleena and her brother. Devoleena's mother accompanied Devoleena and her brother when they both decided to move to Mumbai. This is where Devoleena tried out in the entertainment industry. 

As part of many Devoleena's talents; Devoleena completed a graduate course in Commerce and a jewellery designing course, she learned classical music, and this is where Devoleena's dancing career began. Devoleena has won many dancing competitions, which made her audition for Dance India Dance (Season 2)in Delhi in which she made it, into the top 100.

Devoleena started her acting career while she in 6th standard, Devoleena look a long break from acting then came back and participated in a drama competition which was followed by lots dramas in theatres in Assam.

Some of her most famous plays: Miri Jiyori(Panoi, lead);Annie Frank's diary(Annie,lead);Ashimot Jaar Heraal Hima(Champa,lead);Sonitkuwari(Chitralekha,Parallel lead). She participated in sangeet natak academy youth festival. She has won best actress and second best actress in a one act play Maya.

In mumbai while working with Gili as a jewellery designer she got a call from Shakuntalam production house. She signed a contract with them for their new show Kudesan for Colors as a Lead, but unfortunately the show was scrapped due to the policy changes of the channel.

After that she joined in Sawaare Sabke Sapne Preeto with NDTV Imagine as Baani which aired on the 4th of July 2011 till the 12th of April 2012. The story was located against a Punjabi backdrop and was based on the lives of five sisters. Devoleena played the second youngest Gurbaani Dhilon aka Baani.

Devoleena replaced Giaa Manek as Gopi from July 7th 2012 on the hit show Saath  Nibhaana Saathiya it is now more than a year that Devoleena is playing Gopi. The news of the replacement came as a shock and wasn't liked by many. Devoleena got criticised and was hated by some fans of the show. Now it is a different story today many people love Devoleena as Gopi and appreciates Devoleena's hard work in which she has become the Gopi that she is today. Devoleena is a fighter she fought and stood proud. There have been many highlights of Devoleena playing Gopi, with Saath Nibhaana Saathiya still going strong we are yet to be surprised.

A link to a video of Devoleena's transformance from Devoleena to Gopi:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41u3esEkNFk

Devoleena is a train singer recently she gave a debut of her voice to the Hey Gopal aarti which aired in Saath Nibhanna Saathiya on the 23rd of July.

Here is the link to her beautiful debut:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bId3uhhGBvk&feature=youtu.be

Devoleena has done plenty of performances on Starplus; just recently she appeared in the special live event Saath Hum Uttara Khan where she performed with Mohammad Nazim and other star plus actors.

In the 2013 Star Parivaar awards with Mohammed Nazim (Ahem) she performed with him in the song Be-Itehaan also performed with some of the members of the STAR plus family. During the award ceremony Devoleena did a brief performance on Radha in which she was joined by her co-star Mohammad Nazim and the actor and actress of Pyaar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyaara Pyaara.

Link to her peformance on Radha during the 2013 SPAs: 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3dYG0rh0uME

She hosted the Meri Maa event alongside Karan Tacker (Viren, Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hai) before that she appeared in a special event alongside Aamir Khan who came to give a up close and personal chat with some of the star plus family.

Before that two performances in the Daniya event that happen in October 2012.

Her first two performances was in the event Khushiyon Ka Tyohaar where Mary Kom joined the Star plus family she performed with Mohammad Nazim(Ahem)and with Vishal Singh(Jigar)

Devoleena appeared in the Beti Fashion show it was for a cause, No more fear. It was her first catwalk.

Awards received: Devoleena received a Heera Manik Award 
Link to her speech:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IlHf5ReXY1k

Nominations received for the 2013 SPA: Best Bahu, Best Patni, Best Maa, Best Behna and was nominated alongside of Mohammad Nazim(Ahem) in the Best Jodi category. Unfortunately she did not win anything but being nominated is still a good thing.

Devoleena has still a long career ahead of her let's see if fate brings her any award in the future.     

There are many people to thank without these people this thread would not have happened.

Munni and to the other significant people who helped me and contributed

Thank you 🤗

Edited by Deepzpadukone - 10 years ago

Devoleena, happy Birthday!!!!!

Over the past year you have managed to win my heart. You are in my list of favourites; mind you it's a long list. You had the toughest battle amongst you, but yet fought and stood proud.  Devoleena, you are young and there is so much out there in this world and I know that you have a lot to offer. I wish you loads of happiness on your special day may you receive lots of love and appreciation from the people who love and care for you the most.

Happy birthday!!! I hope you have the best birthday!!!! Be happy and keep that beautiful smile you have.

Lots of Love,

Deepika 

Dear Devoleena,
I hope you have an awesome, fun-filled, happy birthday! 🥳
Many happy returns of the day and best wishes for a bright future. ⭐️
Keep smiling! 😊
Arti

Step by step the journey goes on,
Little by little it may seem so long.
Forget about your past, you can't change it,
Forget about your future, you can't predict it.
Just think about present, you can handle it.

Enjoy presents every moment & be happy'. 😊😊😊

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to U'.! 😊😊

I've sent you three balloons with three wishes for you on your birthday. First, I wish that this Birthday teaches you something new and beautiful. Second, I wish that you have a day that you'll remember forever with a smile. And third, I wish that such days keep coming in every single day.

Dev Many Many more Happy Returns of the day god gives you all happiness in the world, At first seeing you replaced for Gia I didn't expect to be happy but i have fallen for your acting and i really have become a fan of you, by your constant effort you stolen tons of fans heart, Love you Dev keep on Rocking.

Many many happy returns of the day devoleena..wish you another victorious year ahead,..you are a wonderful person and we all love you...We love you because you inspire others for positivity, you represent courage and fighting spirit surely a first thing to learn in today's world,I can remember the day when you arrived the destination which has to offer you only and only negative criticism and a undefined challenge for future...it was not a bed of roses...but you have faced it so positively and gone ahead crossing all barriers .that made you so unique...it doesn't matter how many people hates you and says harsh words, neither it was your fault what happened nor you conspired anything... It was destiny made for you by god and what really  matters  now so many people really love you and you won them ...you proved wrong your worst critic, you gave us wonderful moments by your act, you mesmerized us by your melodious voice...you showed us the path how to conquer all difficulties by determination and honest hardwork..bravo..I appreciate your inner strength and hope you achieve all you want in your life...

I pray that each birthday will  to inspire you

To become the person that God wants you to be.

Spread your wings and soar above your hopes and dream

Happy birthday and may you have success in everything you do.

It takes a lot of courage when one has to survive under the glaring lights of the media and with numerous sceptics. It takes patience, maturity and a great deal of hardwork to face them everyday and come out smiling. It takes dedication to prove the sceptism wrong and turn criticism to praises.

A little more than a year ago, it did not look too well for today's B'Day girl. I used to feel sorry for her. Looking at the amount of muck that people smeared just because she chose to do a role that was done by another.. That ignorance cannot be explained.

'The hardest thing to explain is the glaringly evident which everybody has decided not to see.' One of my favorite lines from Ayan Rand.

But as we watched all that changed in front of our very own eyes. Predictions came crashing down and soon there were praises instead of sceptism. That takes a lot of hardwork and most of all courage.

Courage, something I admire most in Devoleena B. Amidst various news of young actors forgoing their lives under pressure, here was someone who faced adversity heads on and came out on top, proving her naysayers wrong.

What is more admirable is the fact that this girl comes from a part of India that has been one of the most violent in recent years. To have overcome the many disadvantages, right from the place she came from to her accent, Devoleena has managed to carve a place in the Hindi serial industry.. however small that place may be.

Here is wishing her a very happy B'Day!!! Wish her lots and lots of success in the future. She will remind me of the underdog who came out on top and still remained humble inspite of her success.. Well done B'Day girl!!

Harini

Devoleena, the name, epitomizes an aura of positive feeling, a warmth, a friendliness, a serenity, an innocence, a tinge of mischief, confidence, amazing talent, willingness to take up challenge, facing the adversities with a calmness and a smile which wipes away all the negativity .

On her birthday, I would wish her a very very Happy and amazing birthday with loads happiness, prosperity, health, peace, love, friendship and harmony in life. Wish you tons of good luck and best wishes !! 

Keep up the amazing work, may you reach newer heights in success and fame and wish you all the best of moments in Life

Love Munni

*This person has two special messages along with a set of gifts*
Many many happy returns of your birthday devoleena 🥳.your simplicity and strong determination is your beauty...that makes other people inspired...so wish your long life with your beauty of soul..As myself a bengali girl ,will  also like to present you something special in our own language..😊

Today in occasion of devoleena birthday😊I want to share as saathiya loyal fan is really attached with gopi character as gopi is always a interesting character with heart of gold, a wonderful  daughter in law, a loving mother and caring wife, a ideal Indian bahu.., a supporting sister.,a savior ...who is humble, soft but thinks about others before herself...that is rare thing, and history knows when somebody walks on that road, it is not bed of roses..world goes  wrong as todays world is  living for lust and desire,caring about all is no more humanistic,sacrificing own life for other is a word in fools dictionary...but that's what makes her special,..soft heart and strong determination,...she is different, that makes her gopi...our gopi bahu...A effort to enlighten all colors of her life in my eyes...😳

Wow  Deepz , awesome thread and super work..really gorgeous 😊

Many Many Happy Returns 🤗 Devoleena for your  birthday..have a blast and keep smiling,🥳 I hope you liked my gifts ...😛
But ye keya ...birthday me cake kaha...treats kaha...😳flower and gifts too..heheh..and I know you love sweets ..mmm..yummm yummm...😛so here it goes all yummy treats and gifts  from all of us...enjoy.😊..

Edited by basuanasuya - 10 years ago
Finally Done!!😃 

Thank you again to those who helped me😃

Happy Birthday Devoleena I really hope you have a wonderful birthday... If you happen to see this 
We all love you.. wishing you a very happy birthday..🥳

Deepika
                       Happy Birthday Devo!!!
      May this Birthday turns out to be as Amazing as you...

Forget how long you have lived... Look at how much you have accomplished until now and how far you have got to go... Happy Birthday!!

Have a lot of fun today with your family and your friends!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Superb thread Deepz...

Edited by Leki - 10 years ago
Happy BirthDay Devoleena😊😊... Have a wonderful year😊...just enjoy ur day😊🥳

Deepz u did a great job😊👏... beautiful thread😉...superb👍🏼