Anamika Written Update 21st August 2013

FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
Patalika challenges Chhavi that she wont be able to stop Aamika. Ritu tries to take Jeet away with her, but he leaves on Anamika's call. When all other methods fail, Chhavi finally uses a God's locket and manages to escape. She realizes that this locket is the only thing which will work and runs. Patalika throws a tree branch at her and she falls, but she falls near a shivling and the Trishul starts breaking Patalika's powers. Meanwhile Jeet reaches Anamika and she starts messaging his forehead (ab kya champi karne ke liye itne papad bele the.) 
Chhavi realizes that God's holy objects work against them. Patalika tries to kill Chhavi, but she stabs her with Trishul and she is reduced to ashes. Anamika sees that all the black magic things given to her by Patalika have also reduced to ashes. Jeet also gains consciousness and Anamika quickly makes the black magic things disappear. She asks Jeet to rush to his room lest someone sees them. Anamika thinks that she will have to go and check what happened to Patalika. Chhavi gets shocked and confused how she was reduced to ashes. Chhavi goes to Ritu and they together decide to meet the Baba again. Baba gives them a taabiz and tells them that this taabiz will help them defeat whom they are searching for. When Chhavi and Ritu tell them that his earlier aids failed, he tells them that maybe the ones doing this black magic are not normal humans. 
Chhavi asks Ritu to go to her house and she will go to Anamika's house to find out what is her reality as she is not an ordinary woman, but a very dangerous one and that she has to save Jeet from her. 
Anamika comes to her home and shouts for Patalika but she is nowhere. She sees all Patalika's things reduced to ashes and screams in anger.

Precap: Anamika deciding to go to Sangrur and Chhavi watches her

Edited by ..Bournville.. - 10 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bushra_Munia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Tfwu dishu.
Patalika mar gayi
ChickenSoup thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Tfs. so Patalika is finished. after this episode, it's sort of obvious that the show is slowly coming to an end.
Nichuss thumbnail
i thought jeet would come to help chavi... just...my wish didnt happen
telus thumbnail
Woww m so haapy finnaly its like rain after so much hot. Patalika is dead but isn't that because patalika is dead so now anamika s power shouldn't work because she was using patalika s power. How she make it disappear all black magic stuff after it become ashes when jeet swake. Remember shetan said she ll b normal person she won't have any power but anyways I am happy I hope now this show will become intersting. Patalika finished means anamika will be finished too.    👏
rajh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: telus

Woww m so haapy finnaly its like rain after so much hot. Patalika is dead but isn't that because patalika is dead so now anamika s power shouldn't work because she was using patalika s power. How she make it disappear all black magic stuff after it become ashes when jeet swake. Remember shetan said she ll b normal person she won't have any power but anyways I am happy I hope now this show will become intersting. Patalika finished means anamika will be finished too.    👏

that is main point now...with patalika gone anamika should be powerless...so she cant to do much harm to chavi now...so for chavi it is easy to defeat anamika now...
already articles told --anamika truth will be revealed and jeet going to desert her post revelation and anamika going to left alone...
.KupKakes thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thx for d wu

dis epi takes d show closer to the promised end of anamika being left alone...