Anamika

Is anamika the real evil??

AliStark thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Since the start of the show anamika is being portrayed as an evil aatma. But why?? I don't know if anyone ever thought of this. Anamika was actually murdered by the queen or on queen's order. Her fault was she loved a married man and it wasn't even one sided love, the maharaja also loved her as well. And I don't think there was any indian marriage act 350 years ago which prevents having two wives. Ok, lets think anamika did make a mistake by loving a married man but does that mean you have to kill her? So who is the actual evil, anamika or the queen? Also if maharaja can be reborn 16 times instead of 7 times (7 times is according to hindu religion..may be, i'm not sure), why can't anamika get 16 more lives, why is she stuck in the aatma form?? Well as long as I remember the evil queen cursed her that she will never get her love but does that prevent her to be born again?? ðŸ˜•ðŸ˜•ðŸ˜•ðŸ˜•ðŸ˜•ðŸ˜•ðŸ˜•ðŸ˜•ðŸ˜•ðŸ˜•

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sector thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

ummm   let it  think,,,,,   bhere ijj   my brain,  for got where i ketp it last night !!!

Yaar ali, itna logic toh CV's ke paas bhi nahi hoga.

But me thinks it is becoz Ana's body was bound in chains and dropped in the lake, so she never had a decent burial as per her religion, and in most of the mytholigies, proper burial allows the soul to transcend to the next birth.

sorry if that's not so, still my brain is missing...
AliStark thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sector

ummm   let it  think,,,,,   bhere ijj   my brain,  for got where i ketp it last night !!!

Yaar ali, itna logic toh CV's ke paas bhi nahi hoga.

But me thinks it is becoz Ana's body was bound in chains and dropped in the lake, so she never had a decent burial as per her religion, and in most of the mytholigies, proper burial allows the soul to transcend to the next birth.

sorry if that's not so, still my brain is missing...

really??????😕😕 well then can anyone explain how our beloved jeet babaji got 16 lives. As long as I know, ana killed the last 15...wait......15-(minus)maharaja=14 jeets and stored them in her big refrigerator. Non of them got a proper burial. So how did this happen??😕 Oh..I get it...he is a good guy and good guys don't need proper burial for reincarnation. ðŸ˜†
jenny156 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Whenever I think abt the maharaj ki kahaani with 17 rebirths I become

Yes rani was the main culprit behind all dis bt ana was always told to be the evil one..my question is if the maharaj even took 17 rebirths, not even once he could remember or wat that he was once the maharaj? I mean 17 times he took birth & when we see movies where there is reincarnation, it's always shown in the 2nd birth itself the person remembers abt his last birth bt here even after 17 times he never remembered ðŸ˜µ

Rani cursed Ana, Maharaj took birth 17 times & never remembered abt her so Ana is bound to turn the way she is right now!!!
AliStark thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: jenny156

Whenever I think abt the maharaj ki kahaani with 17 rebirths I become

Yes rani was the main culprit behind all dis bt ana was always told to be the evil one..my question is if the maharaj even took 17 rebirths, not even once he could remember or wat that he was once the maharaj? I mean 17 times he took birth & when we see movies where there is reincarnation, it's always shown in the 2nd birth itself the person remembers abt his last birth bt here even after 17 times he never remembered ðŸ˜µ

Rani cursed Ana, Maharaj took birth 17 times & never remembered abt her so Ana is bound to turn the way she is right now!!!

I think jeet didn't drink horlicks so his brain is not sharp enough to remember his past 15 lives and where is that evil queen?? shouldn't she have reincarnated 16 more times too.
jenny156 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: AliStark

I think jeet didn't drink horlicks so his brain is not sharp enough to remember his past 15 lives and where is that evil queen?? shouldn't she have reincarnated 16 more times too.

Nahi she din't take any rebirth .. She's enjoying in heaven ðŸ˜¡
AliStark thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: jenny156

Nahi she din't take any rebirth .. She's enjoying in heaven ðŸ˜¡

heaven!!!!!😡😡 she killed our sweet ana. She should be in hell.
jenny156 thumbnail

heaven!!!!!😡😡 she killed our sweet ana. She should be in hell.

Yes i hope she's burning in hell !!!
sector thumbnail

really??????😕😕 well then can anyone explain how our beloved jeet babaji got 16 lives. As long as I know, ana killed the last 15...wait......15-(minus)maharaja=14 jeets and stored them in her big refrigerator. Non of them got a proper burial. So how did this happen??😕 Oh..I get it...he is a good guy and good guys don't need proper burial for reincarnation. ðŸ˜†

oh yes you are right, even Jeet the great got so many births without a decent burial...me thinks the  partiality of the story writers  😆
sector thumbnail

Me too need horlicks big time...started to think like the CV's God...save me from rebirth...