Anamika

Is anamika the real evil?? - Page 2

sector thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: MUNIASTUART

Dat queen is da curplit.

and the main culprit is not even part of the main cast...how come ana killed so many people but nothing to avenge her death from the Queen...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AliStark thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sector

and the main culprit is not even part of the main cast...how come ana killed so many people but nothing to avenge her death from the Queen...

right you are. Instead of seeking revenge and try to lift her curse first, ana just waster her time try to plan how to get a guy in 350 years. One more thing, who curses a person, the person who is killing or the person who being killed. How ridiculous is that. Ana should be the one who should have cursed the queen. Instead the queen was killing her and cursing her...how stupid.
lolz here we go again...madam anamika is evil not because of being a aatma or loving the maharaja...

she is evil coz she has killed so many people including 16 incaranations of the king himself😆...who she supposedly loves.
sector thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: AliStark

right you are. Instead of seeking revenge and try to lift her curse first, ana just waster her time try to plan how to get a guy in 350 years. One more thing, who curses a person, the person who is killing or the person who being killed. How ridiculous is that. Ana should be the one who should have cursed the queen. Instead the queen was killing her and cursing her...how stupid.

that  i wondered when i saw the scene for the very first time  --    she killed and as if it was not enough, she even cursed Ana !  Me too thought the exact thing ( my brain works sometimes!)
sector thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: AliStark

Ali, she didn't read how to get a guy in 10 easy steps !!!!