Fan Fictions

~Lost Love : the girl I last loved~ Chapter 12 page 46 {16/9/14}

_Annesha_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
hey people me again with a new ss but before i start this i will give a short intro about the story and also a condition as now i am burden with work and i hardly even get time to myself i will update this story only after 30 + likes and twice a month only thanks
We can't deny the fact that we all been in love at least once .But sometimes , even those very close to our heart hold a past which revelation bring distance . And for Ananya  that "closed one to her heart " was her mom , unaware of her dad 's presence , she was bought up perfectly by her mother but it was only after she passed away did she know the truth BEHIND her birth that scattered her completely , when she finds out her mother secret diary and henceforth the worst comes on her fate , she is dragged to a place which suffocates her , she is with people whom she has nothing but sheer hatred for and she is forced to call the man whom she meet after decade dad as the story proceed there is a lot of twist and turns

25th august
Dear Diary ,
Is this one of the biggest mistake I ' ve ever made in my life ? Maybe yes . I fell in love with him , trusted him , went against the world for him but it left me scattered and broken . Now every thing seems like a lie , our love , our marriage but what about our daughter ? No she is my Daughter I will never let his dark shadow fall on my little girl never and so I am doing something that I should have done a long ago I am going away from him and his world . I cannot stay with a man whose entire life is entrapped in blood and money , he always lied to me never let me know that the real estate man I was spending my Life was actually the person behind controlling the entire city , the KING OF THE DARK TIMES , and I cannot bear my daughter to get into this side of life never I will give up everything but protect her "
she closed the diary it was the last time her mother made an entry , she had never asked her mother about her dad as she was more than happy with her mother in Andaman but till this year when on her nineteen birthday god gifted her the worst nature , her mother did leave this morning but did not return only a body drenched in blood came back which was now been eaten up by the flames of fire , there was slow rain drops that hit the island as she viewed  all the ladies mourning but she did not shed a signal tear , as the condition of her heart could not be spoken by tears she stayed calm till the end of the ceremony , with the end of all rituals she made her way towards her home , she walked in the deserted roads , her life had no aim , she turned deaf and blind to things happening around her and hence she missed the calls .She was dragged back to reality as a black coated young guy stopped her way , nothing was so specific about him except for his eyes , he had a rare of a kind a brown chocolate eyes as he asked her twisting his lips in a way that is normally a smirk and asked in an business like tone
Manyata Singh
she nodded her head in a no but it was too late as by then she already had men surrounding her with gun pointed at her forehead

do hit the like button
no res box
Edited by _Annesha_ - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Annesha_ thumbnail

Manyata Singh :19
She had been living a with a false identity of Ananya Kapoor with her mother in the Andaman Island , with her mother . She had been a bright student and excel in all fields , she is sweet and kind and she dreams to be an IS officer but things soon mess up in her life , and in her entire life never did she get a chance to fall in love as she was educated in a girl school but soon she will experience love in a forceful manner.

Adhiraaj Dev Singh
the KING OF DARK TIMES he rules the city and under his kingship he knows no rule , he is heart less and mean he might go to any extend to save his kingdom , no one except his wife could control him but she eloped years back with his daughter since then loneliness had acquired him till the time he found a slum boy  , Uday whose condition made his cold heart to melt he adopted the boy as his son and bought him up . Now after years when he finally found about his dead wife without wasting a second he pulled his daughter into this world and planend to rule her life his way as determined to get her married to the Uday as to adhiraaj uday would be the perfect person to rule the city after him .

Uday Veer Singh:27
he is an orphan by birth bought up in the slums and then brought to the dark world he is more like a wild animal , his heart is cold and no one but only his BABA whom he consider Adhiraaj can control over him .He does not even give a second thought before murdering a person , and he is very short tempered to him girl are just toy that he can play with each night and he does as he wishes to , he has no respect for anybody and does not care about what other feels , he had never fallen in love as to him love makes a person go weak and he want to be like his BABA a great ruler

Mohammad Ejjaz Khan:25
he is the DSP of the city unlike others he is a honest police officer and is afraid of none , his father was a military officer  and  after his dead Ejjaz became an orphan bought up by his maternal aunty who too passed away last year . Ejjaz has a strong hatred towards ADHIRAAJ and is determine to either finish his entire gang or put them behind the bar . he is sweet and caring but at times his anger powers him

do hit the like button
no res box

Edited by annabh - 10 years ago
_Annesha_ thumbnail

preface page 1https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/90497616
character page 1https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/90497616
chapter 1 page 6  https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3709705?pn=6
chapter 2 page 11 https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/92115339
chapter 3 page 17 https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/93068835
chapter 4 page 22https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/93923892
chapter 5 page 26 https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/94089519
chapter 6 page 33 106372228
chapter 7 page 33 106372893 
chapter 8 page 36 107332078
chapter 9 page 39
chapter 10 page 42
chapter 11 page 44
chapter 12 page 46

Edited by _Annesha_ - 9 years ago
arna753 thumbnail
hey aneesha..
i'm really happy that ur starting up with a new ss..

preface was awesum.. update the first chap soon.. 

~Nimrit~

SNOWWHITE83 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
nice one.
continue soon.
congo anni new ss.
_Annesha_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: arna753

hey aneesha..
hey nimrit

i'm really happy that ur starting up with a new ss..
but do not know i think i will keep it short

preface was awesum.. update the first chap soon..
well did update characters

~Nimrit~

_Annesha_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: ...anju...

nice one.
continue soon.
congo anni new ss.

thank you
will try
thankss