What if....just a thought rofl.

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago

Climax of Revamp is much clear, we all know what gonna happen in the end πŸ˜• still there are many bhaktofying ppl like me who wants justice for the character of Anamika, an answer to curse which seems cvs have completely forgotten  and mukti to Anamika from Jeet's love 😳. Being Anamika fan i still don't dont like Anamika screaming all time "Jeez Jeez...Jeez humara hai blah blah" πŸ₯± and don't even appreciate Jeevi as a couple as for me Chavi was much toelrable when she was Chavi GUPTA...😊

Dil mein ek khayal aya πŸ˜› for the sake of the two ladies and happy ending what if both ladies ties Rakhi on Jeet's hand? πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ Think...won't that be A HAPPY ENDING for all fan groups 🀣.

P.s: Forum behno k Bhaiya RajπŸ˜›...where r u hiding?πŸ˜‰ we want our Raksha Bnadhan gifts πŸ˜›. All girls start posting ur demand for Raj,πŸ˜ƒ ill post mine here  😳 "Raj till sunday write praising words for Jasleen in the end of ur every topic/comment posted in this forum" 😈 Bhaagne ki sochna b mat i have many secret agents on forum who will keep an eye on u πŸ˜†
well... nobody asked anamika to do so(running after maharja and his 16 incarnations) ...yawnnn!  did we? 

even we are tired of this ghost"s 250 year old sob story now...

and her screaming and scheming and crying and shouting...lolz.
Romi, nyc idea. Jeet k hath main rakhi band dena chaiye. Aur raj bhai gift toh dena padega.
Originally posted by TheSnowman

well... nobody asked anamika to do so(running after maharja and his 16 incarnations) ...yawnnn!  did we? 

even we are tired of this ghost"s 250 year old sob story now...

and her screaming and scheming and crying and shouting...lolz.
Well well well...there are certain other things that were even not asked and always remained unwanted (Rano, Chavi, family drama, marriage drama and black magic) still they were shown and that means cvs/writers don't consider viewer opnion otherwise we wouldn't have been tolerating this lame story in a thriller show. πŸ₯±

No Doubt Anamika now a days is most of the time screaming and crying but the fact remain she could never beaten the other two in this category πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by MUNIASTUART

Romi, nyc idea. Jeet k hath main rakhi band dena chaiye. Aur raj bhai gift toh dena padega.
i know u will surely like it...afterall hum ek jaisa hi to sochte hain πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by MUNIASTUART

My 6100th post
Very Good Bacha! Keep spamming πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by romaila

<font color="#9900cc">i know u will surely like it...afterall hum ek jaisa hi to sochte hain πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒ</font>
sahi main.
Originally posted by romaila

<font color="#9900cc">Very Good Bacha! Keep spamming πŸ˜ƒ</font>
thanks guruji