Prashitha's eternal love fun post 15 page 51 - Page 39

Posted: 6 years ago
Originally posted by lovely_nikki

Read the last chapter Kate as I had promised you.
I have to admit that I have forgotten the whole story as it's been more than a year and a half  since I last read any chapter of this story 

But I still remember the fun we had discussing this story πŸ€£
I too remember that fun Nikki and I miss it a lot.

I also remember Lemon and Lemony πŸ˜†. As far as I remember it was Chandu who came up with these names, right? πŸ˜†
As I can remember it was our rosey.πŸ˜†

Since I remember L&L (Lemon and Lemony) I had a good laugh reading this chapter πŸ€£

Instead of feeling bad for Prashant I was happy that Ishita woke him up and forced him to make Lemon cake πŸ˜†

I so wished that he had forgotten a Lemon peel in the cake but you made it a tasty cake.

And our beloved Bua, where else she could be but hiding behind doors or under the bed of married couples πŸ˜†

She had taken notes, I wonder if now she will make RD do all those things or not πŸ˜‰

We will start discussing this story once again in CCC after I return from my trip. Till then you have fun.

And thanks so much for making me laugh so hard with this chapter πŸ€—

Nikki thank you for the comment. I was waiting for it. From the people who loves these funposts only you are remaining now.
Chithra, rosey, Chandu,radha and many more who loved these fun post are not coming to the forum even.

I'm waiting till you come back to have fun on this so I can write some more fun posts.πŸ˜†

Why does it say do not open, Katie? πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Tessaloni

Why does it say do not open, Katie? πŸ˜†
I'm marketing Prashitha's Lemon CON🀣
Just curious to find out  about this thread 
Dedicated to my Jhil as a gift of her return to the forum.
Fun Post 15
Ishitha delivered twins. One girl and one boy. They were brought home following day.

"Ishitha, please don't name our babies Lemonu and Lemoni. think what will happen to them when they go to school.. We can use them as pet names but they should not be named like that."

"Prashanth, my Lemon, can't you understand that they are our lemon ka nishani. they should be named like that. So whole world get to know our epic love story."

"Ishitha, try to understand see Ansh was named after Aarthi and me and Ayu was named..."

"Oh don't talk about them. Talk about us. Talk about our love. Be creative. See I got creative and made a lemon do all the things and then came Lemonu and Lemoni."

"Ishitha...Wait what is that smell? Why are you keeping lemon inside our room. I cannot stand it."

"Oh that! Bus brought Lemon Colon, Lemon cream, Lemon oil for our babies."

"WHAT???Did you tell her?"

"Why should I hide it? After all she's trying it on RD. See there are fans of us. If we name our babies Lemonu and Lemoni we'll get more fans and will get popular than Sharuk Khan."

"Ishitha tell me, are you a result of Lemon?"

Ishitha glared at him.

"When it is my CONcept and our CONversation how can my parents think about it?"

"Why on earth did I marry you?"

Just then MP entered.

"To make 12 kids. 2 are here. I want 10 more to fill my mansion."

"I wish RD and I can exchange places." Said Prashanth slowly.

PS : I'm writing this after a very long time. So if I have lost the touch of writing humorous ones please forgive me. I can stop writing if not interested. I'm flexible of it.πŸ˜‰
Edited by caller123 - 6 years ago
Thank you for updating this. Really enjoyed this fun post. Thank you.
Thanks for updating Kate πŸ˜Š
This is such a fun loving story a very nice take on the two villains of  PVZMD please do continue with it  πŸ˜†
Bumping the thread as it might get locked 
As it is there's hardly any activity in the forum πŸ˜”