| Aisi Deewangi Dekhi Kahin Nahi | Kunal's B'day 13

Posted: 10 years ago

Fans across the globe went crazy on their favorite actors birthday ...here is what they had to tell him on his 31st birthday...

An initiative by TeamK3

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWo5x5lRnHs&feature=player_detailpage[/YOUTUBE]

Credit for the VM: Sidra

The heartthrob of Indian Television sent his Twitter following into a frenzy on 21st midnight when fans across the world wished him and trended his birthday.  Taken by complete surprise the twitter fraternity in India was left wondering who Kunal Karan Kapoor was. 31st Birthday will surely go down history as a memorabilia for Kunal and his fans.

K3ians proved Impossible as I'M Possible

Kunal's room on the sets were full of gifts...Sitting pretty among them was a hamper of 31 gifts and 32nd lucky gift and loads of individual gifts from fans.

An initiative by Project Mubarak Team (Archu, Aashi [Me], Bidzie, Dhara, Kalindi, Lekz, Maha, Madhu, Mythilli, Nita, Ragi, Richa, Rajul, Samiksha, Sharmi, Siddhi, Sonali, Spandana, Subha and Vinita)

Joining on to send gifts individually were Janvi, Isha and Raghavia...

Edited by SunShine_A - 10 years ago
^ Thanks for sharing, Ashlesha! πŸ€—
KKK turely had a great B'Day today .. πŸ˜ƒ
really you all guys did Amazing work πŸ‘ Love you all i proud on you guys πŸ˜Ž 

Thanks for sharing πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

A very Happy Birthday to Kunal Karan Kapoor once again πŸ˜ƒ
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ very well done galss...
Its Great to know dat Kunal Had his most memorable bday today...
n ofcourse aftr Our own bday probably dis is the only  day we all got excited n thrilled... Kunal is so touched..dats clear from his voice in the intrvw.. Me too got a great oprtnty to be answered ...
thankyu alll

Thanks for Sharing AshleshaπŸ˜ƒ..U Guys did an Awesome jobπŸ‘..
Very sweet gesture on all your part. πŸ˜Š Thank you. Just saw his Colors video thanking you guys, you guys made his day. 
As someone said Kunal has CULT like fan following now...good to this all this happening to him. he deserves every bit of the adulation he is getting! 
AWWW here COMEZ a BIG THANKU from Raghavia (Ragi) to each and every1 of u for making this happen πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

This hamper is full of love and well wishes for KKK and special THANKU for wrapping our gifts...and spending so much time on this hamper πŸ€— You gals are amazing... & gift-hamper is looking πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘
Guys, for some issues, the special VM containing all the voice messages is delayed in getting uploaded. Really sorry, but it will be up in the first post asap. Thanks anyways.