Thendral Thursday 22/8/13

verisimilitude thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Episode starts with TA getting call from GW. GW scolds him for having fun time at his house with Thulasi alone as GW is in Mumbai. TA tease her back thanking for her concern and was waiting to hear her taunts which he was missing since she left. GW gets irritated and scolds him for laughing at her.. She hangs up the call with the mockery of TA. TA happy and dances with THulasi as they are alone at home after a long time.. He expresses his interest in some romance moments saying his mother nags him for grandchild. Thulasi blushes while someone knocks the door.. TA curse his fate of not getting a good private moment. Kal's younger sister tells him that she is ready to go. TA offers to drop her. Thulasi tease him for overreacting in getting some space for them. He curse the fate again.

SK house full of relatives.. SK's two chithis starts their rant.. THey enquire about Revathy. SK mom tells them that she is sleeping. They scold him for leaving Revathy to sleep at morning time. SK amma wakes her up to talk to chithis. SK's sisters tries to accompany her while chithis asks them to move to talk to Revathy alone. They ask her about REvathy's family. When she stumbles about Kal they tease her about her financial position. They talk about how SK had been generous to accept her from a poor family. They talk ill about her family.. They tell her to be good to her MIL as their sister is very innocent. Revathy gets angry and retorts back saying she knows how to behave with her MIL and family. She moves out.. CHithis take the chance to add fuel to the fire.. they talk to their sister about Revathy being rude and arrogant. SK's mother doesnt accept a word from them insults them saying she knws abt Revathy and will take care of her better than her sisters who tortures DILs, Chithis gets insulted by their sister and moves away from the house in anger.

Prabha comes down says hi to Sakshi who ignores him. Prabha talks abt how he saw Deepa and and DEepa getting irritated seeing Sakshi with Prabha.. Prabha wishes to join her for outing she denies and goes in. Seeta ma tells him not to disturb her people may talk bad abt their relationship esp Deepa being his wife. She expresses her concern that if he had married sakshi this wouldnt have happen. He tells her Sakshi is a good friend.Prabha caught in the web! She tells her that it would have been better if he accepted her proposal. Prabha confused

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shemmo thumbnail
Thanks Haritha ka for the Update! 👏

Revathi was good in giving back to those relatives. Hope her MIL is nice to her always.
Prabha marry fast Sakshi. 😆 Plsss do fast 😉
TA is soo right. Yaarume avangala 5 mins nimmathiya iruka vida mathanga 

Thanks Sri Anna and Jaya akka for other days Updates! 👏
Jan50 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update. My goodness! These girls Revathy and Roja! Tulasi could learn a few
Lessons from them. They know How to keep nosy old ladies in line. Though i agree with them, they could have
Expressed their feelngs in a firm but nicer way. That comes with age and experience. Right now they
Are hot blooded. I am glad they are not aised to take abuse from so called elderly people.
What has Mohan in his mind? What is he going to do? Mohan is an exampke of very bad breeding
Specialy by his mother. Is he so stupid with ego , that hevfails to understand how Pavi will suffer
In that money greedy house. Cant he figure out what kind of person that boy is asking for platinum
Chain? 
Time for Kalyani to act like Kalyani. Omly she can talk sense into that bull head Mohan. She should
Be bold and tell Mohan that this alliance for Pavi will be very dangerous and disastrous.why are
People like Kalyani, Deepa and Tulasi are lie mouses while Revathy and Roja are like tigresses?
kuttyponnu thumbnail
The problem with the tigress is that she is so selfish. Revathi might have told those useless women off but the look she gave was of arrogance. Mohan is being idiotic regarding Pavitra but his anger towards Revathi is justified to some extent. The girl left home twice without even trying to apologise or seeking blessing of MM who was supportive..As for Kalyani she lied instead of making him understand. 
Karthikka thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
To be honest, I thought Revathy's story ended. But apparently not. 🤢. I really do not want to see anymore.

Sad thing about this serial: they have destroyed Kalyani's character. The old Kalyani would have never let Mohan treat her or talk to her like this. 😡

I don't think there are any characters that I like in this serial now.
Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Revathy could have been a bit more politer. There is nothing like a smile that takes the tension off a situation.. While the elderly women were a tad out of line, Revathy was lucky she got a backup in the form of her MIL. Else, for her rudeness, she would have created a bad impression on the very first day of her marriage.. That was hot headedness without any thought of consequences.. something Revathy is adept at doing🤢

Mohan, I think was decent under the circumstances. He was sensitive to Kalyani and her needs when he dropped her off at Deepa's house. He even went back worrying that Kalyani would have no money to have a comfortable ride back home.. That was a sign of a good man..
His disappointment in Kalyani for lying to him and disrespecting his feelings is justified to an extent and also it should be noted that the guy did not rat on her at home.. He has distanced himself from Kalyani and I think that the distance will help them better to reach an understanding.

Kalyani's character has been destroyed beyond recognition. She should have been plain about her feelings when she went to her sister's marriage. And the worse thing is that she keeps quiet now about Pavi's marriage proposal because she wants an easy way out.. While it was her sister, Kalyano went against everyone in the house in the end when it mattered but when it comes to Pavi, she is a silent spectator even after seeing how greedy the in laws are going to be..

This time, I think the good guys are in the wrong.. The other characters are more justified in the way they behave while the do-gooders are insensitive and partial to the extreme🥱
nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks..

TA and T - romance ??

Prabha vasama mittikittan..
verisimilitude thumbnail

Originally posted by: nithyamkv

Thanks..

TA and T - romance ??

Prabha vasama mittikittan..

A sort  of romance.. just to remind us that they are still hubby wife 😆
vjayam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks haritha for the update...

well, at least one MIL who defends her DIL...

gw, pls keep calling n reminding TT that they now hv all the time n the house for themselves and also lock the door, both from out n in..!!!

good work on prabha by dr. sita...he needs a family like this after all he has spoken abt VR's...
verisimilitude thumbnail
I am mad hearing that name Sakshi pronounced as Shaksi.🤢 Edited by harhem - 10 years ago