Thayumanavan

Thayumanavan 26 - 30 aug Discussions

hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Thanks for the updates.

Janani way of tackling the matter yesterday is good. She did made some sense as there is no point of crying over things. But Mathi praising her aahaa ohhhoo is way to much 🤔 cause i feel what every Janani says or was to  her family yesterday can never justify other hurting things she has done and done.

That guy chandru .. why does he keep coming back to see mathi again and again? already he took what he needed tannae. Mathi should not entertain him.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kalki2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Tks for the update - Ratna you are right why this Chandran guy cominng back i don't understand - it's his fault from the beginning - i show promo he is setting up a guy for Maha - really sad - why people go to this length to hurt other people - his wife agreeing make it more harder to watch - she should know how Maha would feel then keep on taunting Maha or Mathi make them peacefully at night

Sutha and Janani should feel guilty - they acted without any thought - now trying to put it back -it's not easy - Mathy going over with his love for his daughters - he should stop and think before act 
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Originally posted by: kalki2007

Sutha and Janani should feel guilty - they acted without any thought - now trying to put it back -it's not easy - Mathy going over with his love for his daughters - he should stop and think before act 

so far only Subha seem to be regretting her actions not Janani 😕 she is just too adamant to admit that she is the sole reason for Maha's situation now.
She could have just waited for the engagement finish. So what if the other come comes to see Subha too?? Its only ponnu pakaraning and nothing tannae. If at all father had decide to get subha married to chandru's second son... Janani still could have got her sister married Ashok after that ...😕  Actually i hope someone brings up the topic again cause as far i remember Mathi told Maha last minuet that the ponnu pakaraning is only for Maha and not to let Subha know he had intention about the 2 proposal. Mathi did realize it was not right to do that to Subha ... it was saradha telling Janani and Janani jumping into conclusion without checking properly. And she calls herself journalist 😕

hopper_ocean thumbnail
Thanks maa jaya for the updates ⭐️

How can janani be so inconsiderate like this? She blaming her father for fighting with chandru and getting out from partnership nu?? Is she mental or what? That guy chandru not only cancel the wedding but he went one step further by insulting Maha 😕 and janani is okay with this? Seriously!!!

Mathi should have spoken to his girls and tell them about the partnership and how his let go some of it already. Or maybe he did not want to hurt them or make them upset pola.

A good advice he gave subha. Personally i don't feel its right for Subha talking to him like that without Ashok concern. Knowing Ashok i think he will take it positively if she tells him about the confession done by Vicky. By hiding this matter it might not make him happy 😕

migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Ravi and Jeya.
This Josi lying to mathi too bad. 
That guy is Chandran second son I think who they show in Promo. 

Pavam Maha and trying to pazhi vangufy Mathi now they are doing like this.

Janani is very arrogant. It is only because of ehr advide to Suba they are all in this situation.
kalki2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Mathi had money to give Chandran but he gave it to Sutha why - he should have paid Chandran and kept the restaurant - if sutha need money to buy medicine it would been ok - he is throwing money when he didn't have it - what he did really wrong - father needs to do for kids but not like this- when he has he can give money to his kids when they really needed

Maha didn't do anything wrong but ended up paying big price - her fate is working against her - so second son going to use her or they make big wedding arrangement then he will walk away - i hope he fell in love with Maha and really marry her - it will his parents lifelong lesson
migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks Kalki.
The person is her brother's son va???

He is the one acted as Arunachalam in SM.
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Thank Nita and anu for the updates ⭐️

Anu not old lady dei she is young lae 🤣

Looks like Janani was at police station. Something tells me she had messed up somewhere nu. As the last scene the boss was telling her there is one matter but its risky nu. But its clear that Janani does not like being saved or helped by Mathi. Somehow she will tell her sisters what happen nu. Pakalam.

Maha her faith is really playing with her.  Feel bad for that girl. I wish mathi would quit forcing her and just let her teach and enjoy for few more days or months rather then forcing her into all this.

hopper_ocean thumbnail
Originally posted by: kalki2007

Mathi had money to give Chandran but he gave it to Sutha why - he should have paid Chandran and kept the restaurant - if sutha need money to buy medicine it would been ok - he is throwing money when he didn't have it - what he did really wrong - father needs to do for kids but not like this- when he has he can give money to his kids when they really needed

Kalki .. true. He should have seen the future not kill it by trying to give happiness now to the girls but later part its the same girls who is gona suffer due to what he did. I too felt he should have given the money to him instead of being used for shopping. am really not happy with main shop given to Chandru 😕

Daffodilee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@hopper 🤣 old man ku pair illa athan.old lady nu soliten .kss la parthen sindhu young lady nu 😆 .character name what ??