Happy Birthday To Pavitra Rishta Coolbie [Naresh] - Page 5

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Happy Birthday my sweet little bro .

May God bless you with all the happiness in the world , good health , great career and a rocking love life πŸ˜‰ .You are such a delightful young boy .Always be so happy and positive ...

Have a great Birthday ...

πŸ€—πŸ₯³
hello tanya di.. how are you? well thank you for wishing me on my birthday..πŸ€— you are one of my fav sister in this forum...😳

do you know what is my fav dish??πŸ˜› it's pav bhajiπŸ˜†πŸ˜† i know whenever i talked about my fav dish you always remembered Arman(Sushita) on my birthday i made pav bhaji..πŸ˜† by chance it was tasty.. πŸ˜† well thank you so much for showering so much love & blessings..😳
A Very Happy Birthday to you Naresh!!
I am sorry I did not know it was Birthday.
Originally posted by -Naresh-

first i would like to thanx mandy for making my day spl on my birthday...😊

thank you mandy.. wow what is a beautiful decorations..amazing thread. thank you mandy..πŸ€—

You are also welcome..πŸ˜‰
Its your special day its the least i would have done.πŸ˜‰

But i am happy you like the thread.πŸ˜ƒ

thank you mandy for making my birthday special in PR forum  when i saw this birthday thread you wrote my birthday date wrong.. it's 24th not 22th...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† lol.. aaj kal log birthday bhi bhulane lage... but you remember.. it's spl for me. thank you visha making amazing siggy for me.. sure i m using this now...πŸ˜› thank you so much visha & mandy...😳

Again, Naresh You are welcomeπŸ˜† and I speak on behalf of Visha also..

But seriously i thought your birthday was the 22, i even stalk your profile and didn't even look at the date,πŸ˜• my mind was so set on the 22 as its favorite Avinash Sachdev's birthday also,πŸ˜†So i guess that's why.

Okay, seriously enough of thanking me...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
You are always welcome...πŸ˜ƒAnd hey we are friends, no need to thank me so much...

Well, hope you had a blast.
Naresh, I am happy seeing you dabba with all the birthday stuff.πŸ˜†.