Article- The new cast carries huge baggage- Abhas

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago

Abhaas Mehta who essayed the important role of Shyam in Star Plus wishes the new set of actors all the very best.  He Says "I am glad and happy about Iss Pyaar Ko getting back with a new season. It shows how popular the show was. When we did Iss Pyaar, we did not find the going tough. But in the case of the new cast, the expectations are very high. Even before the launch of the show, they carries a huge baggage to deliver a good product. But I guess with a bigger challenge comes greater motivation. So I wish them luck."

Visit Rival site for more information.😊

Edited by shwetha297 - 10 years ago
yes it is definately a very big challange for the new cast specaily after IPK season one being such a hit... but i guess we need to keep our minds open and watch the new show... it might be interesting to watch as it is not really a sequal but a new story altogether. i wish fans and viewers watch the show with open mind... well comparison is bound to happen but again if there is not much similarities with the first show only the characterization here and there i guess it might work...
yes,it's definitely a huge challenge for them
they are indeed going to have to live up to a lot of high expectations
especially in winning over the old fans of ipkknd
cast is superb waiting for show to start
tfs!!!😃
just desperately waiting  to know whether the new season of ipkknd will live the same impact on us as the previous season did
thanks for sharing the article :)
Why couldn't they just name tis something else...