Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Ravi .. Ratna is the regular updater for Wednesday..So I have trashed your post.  If you can take up friday please reserve.

In future, please contact the concerned DT if you wish to update.
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Just saw promo for this week. Does not seem good πŸ€” Swami and rani calls Selvi to come by temple as they really wanna see her. This is over heard by Shenba (as usual) .. next scene they show fire and both Kali Sheba standing there. Next scene both parents waiting in temple but Selvi did not come. Some sogam bgm .. i really hope nothing happen to selvi πŸ˜•
nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Promo posted in another thread by Ravi with link.. 

Kali and Shenba upto some nonsense again. Hope all are safe.
Pallanguzhi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Sure Akka thanks and sorry all for the confusion! :)

Poor Selvi... what tortures she have to endure now. At the same time, I feel angry at her for supporting Kali and indirectly insulting Vani on Friday's episode. πŸ˜• Hope her mother-in-law saves her from trouble.
Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Copy pasting from the other thread..

I cannot understand why someone as educated as Selvi is such a fool. She is taking the wrong example under her circumstances, i.e, her mother..

How does Selvi think that any of her actions are even helping her bring Rajesh's father closer? Rather, I think that it is backfiring as Selvi is being shown as this person who would take domestic abuse and still not raise a voice against it..
Worse still, she plays the mahaan DIL and decides to shush any other person who manages to stand up against Kali and Shenba.. 😑
Why cannot Selvi see that the best thing would  be to let Kali and Shenba have a taste of their own medicine? Leave them to themselves and go out with your husband and MIL and have a life instead of playing the crying victim all the time and also making others like Vaani and her MIL stand there and be insulted for her mahaan act.. Selvi needs to use her brain big time🀒

It looks like Selvi has a misplaced sense of guilt in her. She thinks that given the problems her marriage created, it is right that she is getting all the abuse.. Such an idiot.. She needs to change her mindset and see the rut it is causing IMHO
hopper_ocean thumbnail
@justlikethat ... i second in everything you said above about Selvi. Seriously nothing she is gaining from taking up the tortures. As you said the only way to change Kali or to teach him a lesson is taking Rajesh out from the house, In that way he cannot do anything and Shenba can suck up her own attitude which growing to annoy me day after day. Such disgusting eavesdropping in husband wife room πŸ€’ she is practically living outside their room daily night time pola.

Kali can never do anything if Rajesh decides to leave the house. Cause Vani will defo be his side to support him. Anyway selvi is just a copy of her father πŸ˜•

Caryn thumbnail
Thanks for the updates Nithya.
newt2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for the update

Selvi determined to change her FIL. seding her periyamma is really sad. Vani must have guessed the situation of Selvi.

Poor Rani waiting in the temple.

This Shen and Kali here torturing Selvi.

Selvi already has fever. she had cut in her hand. now standing in water for long. surely something going to happen to her.

Selvi matter romba stretch pannuranga. why?
Other matters like Poo, Gautam, Sara and Karthik missing for long now.
Justlikethat1 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: hopper_ocean

@justlikethat ... i second in everything you said above about Selvi. Seriously nothing she is gaining from taking up the tortures. As you said the only way to change Kali or to teach him a lesson is taking Rajesh out from the house, In that way he cannot do anything and Shenba can suck up her own attitude which growing to annoy me day after day. Such disgusting eavesdropping in husband wife room πŸ€’ she is practically living outside their room daily night time pola.

Kali can never do anything if Rajesh decides to leave the house. Cause Vani will defo be his side to support him. Anyway selvi is just a copy of her father πŸ˜•

I am Harini 😊

Second thatπŸ˜›.. Shenba is just too annoying and indecent. I wonder where she would go if Rajesh is no more in the house. Once her main target is not even available, what will she do?

I am sure Vani would help Selvi and Rajesh in any way possible. Selvi is definitely an idiot to think she can 'change' people..
It is bad that she is being mistreated.. It is worse that she does not allow people to stand up for her. If this is what they show an educated girl to be like, wonder what they would line up for Rani when Bhoomi's mother comes back home🀒