Posted: 10 years ago

what nonsense is this ???? Mithu who is the worst dancer among all gets the all rounder and highest vote , every week !!!!! this is ridiculous .. are we to believe tht other supermoms don't get much vote at all !!! Time for the DID team to reveal the number of votes to audience ... So just because every week , she gets the highest so she cannot be eliminated ... How irritating this is !! I wish I could complain this matter to the relevant people in Zee TV .. So annoying ... Im not in a support of any super mom in particular..but every week the weakest dancer gets the highest vote and hence she cant be eliminated is rather annoying !! hfff !!!😡😡😡

forreal, radhika got out and meethu on no. 1 she needs to get out ðŸ¤¢
thats really true wonder how she gets so many votes..may be the ppl of kolkotta are really fond of her and so she gets so many votes...
WTH, meethu is winner..she does not deserve it
Originally posted by PROTIM21

WTH, meethu is winner..she does not deserve it

Please tell me ur joking?
No, m not joking... Yea, its a biggest joke happen in did history...
Yup, unfortunately so. Rankings are Mithu, Cecile, Shraddha, Zoya, Phulawa. In my opinion Jai must have read the rankings backwards!...
Originally posted by Selcouth

Yup, unfortunately so. Rankings are Mithu, Cecile, Shraddha, Zoya, Phulawa. In my opinion Jai must have read the rankings backwards!...

this is the ridiculous 🤢🤢
😡 the most bakwaas finals in my opinion. Mittu nevr knw hw 2 dance-she js kpt gtn sympathy votes and her ridiculous portrayal of a common, plump mom used 2 drive me mad😡
{i dont mean 2 mock her weight or anytn lyk that bt i felt that she was over promoted only 4 that reason and not 4 her dancing which wasnt upto standard}

cecille always had a feathr in her cap. Bt a gd dancer. Wasnt my fav tho.

Shradda wat a fit mom and gd dancer.

Phulwa and zoya! Excellent dancerz. Spec zoya's mermaid act 😳 zoya and phulwa deservd 2 b winner and runner up.

The finale was pathetic. Wat a waste of an evening . . . 😡Edited by princess_farh - 10 years ago
i was expecting zoya  or phulwa or shradda  to win.but mithu winning the DID trophy was the biggest joke ever...🤢
Edited by pieryrose - 10 years ago