Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Selcouth thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Yeah, DID has always liked to make an "underdog" come in a high ranking, so I was kind of expecting this, but I expected it to be a little more subtle so that people didn't suspect them of rigging. For example, when it was down to Mithu and Cecile, I really thought it would be Cecile because I was like "There is no way they will dare to put Mithu #1, no one will believe that!" But she did come first.
Does anyone remember whether Jai announced how many votes each contestant got? I wonder if Mithu got much more than Cecile, or whether it was close.
FireLordPhoenix thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Selcouth

Yeah, DID has always liked to make an "underdog" come in a high ranking, so I was kind of expecting this, but I expected it to be a little more subtle so that people didn't suspect them of rigging. For example, when it was down to Mithu and Cecile, I really thought it would be Cecile because I was like "There is no way they will dare to put Mithu #1, no one will believe that!" But she did come first.

Does anyone remember whether Jai announced how many votes each contestant got? I wonder if Mithu got much more than Cecile, or whether it was close.

Nope. Jai didn't announce the number of votes for each contestant. 

I seriously can't wrap my head around why she was almost always number one and how she won the finale. My assumption is that people like her because they think she's funny and hilarious and a wonderful personality hence the reason why she's popular. I don't find her the least bit funny. In the grand finale, all of the other dancers clearly were far superior to Meetu. It's evident from just watching who's the better dancer. 

Also, I never liked any of Meetu's performances because they were always some comedy performance and nothing worthy to note. 
with_an_idea thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yep can't believe it was Mithu who won. How shw came in top five still baffles me. Her performance today esp. the first was bad.

My fav was Radhika after she left I was rooting for Cecille but thought maybe Phulwa might win and I wouldn't have minded because the woman has talent.
RamziMeriJaan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank good I left this show back when Shivangi was eliminated 
With such a good start , they ruined it the meddle .
princess_farh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
it was such a disappointing finale :(
pari2386 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
now we'll hav to tolerate her again  in that DID ka tashan ðŸ˜•