~||The Spammers||~ (IO)

Posted: 10 years ago
The Spammers
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

A strictly Invites Only Chat Club.
This is mainly for the One to many birthdays that are about to come this month and coming! 
To easy each of our works and to co-ordinate better we will be having this thread. To Share Idea...Layouts..Graphics and much more this is just the place!! 🤣
And ofc we can have chats and spam away to glory as the Name itself suggests!! 

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Upcoming Birthdays:
Rads (aka -Serendipity-) On 28th Aug
Ayushi (aka momentsofme) On 2th Sept
Lizzie(aka lizzie_ROFL) On 4th sept
Razzie (aka -Razzy-) On 14 feb 14

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

RULES 
*Members have to follow this rules!! 😈
*Non-Invites Please Stay Out!!
*No bashing each other or will face serous consciousnesses!! 😆

For now this is all more will be add as we get time.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
MEMBERS
*SNEHA (-Crazy..Life-)
*SAFRENA (forevermine)
*RASIKA (-Razzy-)
*MUGS (NonComposMentis)
*Mehwish (krazy4KD)
*Rads (-Serendipity-)
*Sonia (Anysia)
Members will be add as and when they Correspond to the PM!
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Edited by forevermine - 10 years ago
Saf, you found graphics? Post them here...I'll find the rest !
I have a few edits i made lemme post it...Graphs is sumthin i hvnt gotten time to...we need a poem..can u make one?
okay post them here...I'll try and find graphs :/
i can't...i told you i suck at it! :/ Btw, there's a OS by juhi...I'll post that here too!

PreNa OS: New Bundle Of Joy On The Way

Prem and Nandini were decorating the house for Mitthus 5th birthday. They were sticking balloons on the wall. All other family members and servants were also decorating the house. Mitthu was in school at the time. It was her 1st birthday in the house. All the family members did not wanted anything less to be done for the party.

PreNa were together sticking the Happy Birthday To You Mitali decoration on the wall(Mitali name is assumed here). While decorating, Prem took a look at Nandinis face and smiled. Nandini turned her head and noticed Prem looking at her and smiling.

Prem, why are you staring like this at me and smiling? asks Nandini while blushing.

To admire one of the best creations of God, replied Prem with a smile.

Nandini blushed even more. Sumati who was only 2-3 feet away from them decorating the wall saw PreNa staring at each other. Sumati smiled seeing them like that. She decided to tease them so she went near them.

Oh ho ho. You both are romancing now also. You both are lucky to always find a chance to do that, teased Sumati.

PreNa blushed much to Sumatis enjoyment.

Sumati, just stop it, said Nandini, We have a lot of work to do. You also go and do your share of the work.

Okay, you both continue with your work and I will not disturb you, said Sumati in a teasing voice and went from there.

Nandini looked puzzled as Sumati went from them and Prem smiled at her.

In the evening, Nandini and Urmila dressed Mitthu in a beautiful pink dress.

Look didi, Mitthu is looking like a princess in this pink frock, said Nandini with a smile.

Our Mitthu is already a princess, said Urmila with a smile.

Mummy, I want to eat the cake, said Mitthu.

Yeah Mitthu, wait for some time. You will surely eat the cake, said Nandini.

You will eat more cake than everyone, said Urmila.

Nandini puts the earrings and necklace on Mitthu while Urmila puts the bangles and tiara on Mitthu. Mitthu was smiling happily as they were dressing her up so lovingly. After, they got her ready, she kissed Nandini and Urmila on their cheeks.

Nandini, you bring Mitthu down while I will go and tell others to get ready, said Urmila and went outside the room.

Prem lights the candle of 5 on the cake. Nandini comes downstairs with Mitthu.

Wow, its very beautiful, said Mitthu happily.

Everything is just for you, my sweet little Mitthu. Now blow the candles and cut the cake, said Pratham with a smile.

Mitthu blows the candles and everyone sings Happy birthday to you song for Mitthu. Mitthu then cuts the cake. Nandini feeds a piece of cake to Mitthu. Mitthu feeds it back to Nandini and then others. Everyone including her family, friends and others are giving gifts to Mitthu. Suddenly, Nandini starts feeling uneasy. She falls unconscious on the floor. Prem and other family members gets worried. Prem sits down n pats Nandinis face.

Nandini, get up. Nandini, please get up, said Prem worriedly.

What happened to Mummy? asked Mitthu worriedly.

Beta, your mummy will be fine. Dont worry, replied Govind.

What happened to Nandini all of a sudden? asked Pallavi.

We should call doctor, said Pratham.

Exactly, agreed Urmila.

Prem carried Nandini in his arms to their bedroom. He laid her on the bed and looked worriedly at her. After some time, the doctor arrived. She checks Nandini and smiles at the family members.

What happened to Nandini, doctor? Why are you smiling? asked Prems grandmother.

Because there is a reason to smile, replied the doctor with a smile.

Means? asks Govinds mom.

Nandini is going to be a mother, replied the doctor with a smile.

The family members became very surprised with happiness.

What? Nandini is going to be a mother? asked Prem in excitement.

The doctor nodded her head.

That means I am going to be a father. I and Nandini are again going to be parents, said Prem joyfully.

What is happening? What happened to mummy? asked Mitthu innocently.

What happened to aatya? asked Yash innocently.

Mitthu, Yash, you are going to have someone to play with very soon. Nandini will bring a brother or sister for both of you, replied Govinds mom with a smile.

Mitthu and Yash became very happy.

The family member thanks the doctor for the good news. The doctor tells them to take proper care for Nandini and her child. The doctor goes. Nandini regains consciousness after some time. She opens her eyes and sat up. She is shocked to find herself in her room with others surrounding her.

What happened to me? How I became unconscious? asked Nandini confusingly.

You have given us a good news that you are going to become a mummy again, replied Prem with a smile and kissed her forehead.

Nandini became surprised and smiling happily at everyone. She touched her belly and smiled lovingly. A tear falls from her eyes. Prem wipes the tear with his finger and hugged her lovingly.

Why are crying on this auspicious occasion? asked Prem.

Aais(Kalyani) memory came to me. I wish she was here with us today. She always supported me after I got married to you and now she is not there, replied Nandini sadly remembering her mother-in-law.

Others too got sad on Kalyani being mentioned.

Beta, dont be sad. Your aai will not be happy to see you sad like this, said her father-in-law, Kalyanis husband suppressing his own grief and sadness.

Nandini smiles and says, You are right, Baba. I should not shed a single tear as a new bundle of joy is on the way, said Nandini with a sweet smile.

Mitthu came to Nandini and hugged her.

Mummy, I will soon become a tai, said Mitthu with a smile.

Yes, my dear Mitthu. You will soon become a tai, said Nandini with a smile.

Put inverted comma's in it where needed and repost it, will you?
Krazy4KD

Happy Birthday Rads.. 🤗
Its time for party 🥳
May ALLAH bless u 😳

Cake for B.day Girl 😳😳

And this is my emotion for u 😳

And last but not the least my faltoo ki edit for u... 😳😆

May u live long n ur life become so happy..
You all wishes come true 😳

Love, 
Mehwish 😊

KiShaholic

Radzzziee! here comes your big day girl. What do I say about you...😳 you are such a humble girl, so polite and really helpful. I am so glad to have found a dear friend in you, with whom I can share anything & everything. You always listen to me patiently, and spend time discussing stuff out of your busy life..Thanks a lot Rads. 🤗

I remember you telling me this one time, that you've studied and lived in Dehradun, and even though we don't know each other in person, I still feel very closely connected to you..Because I think we think on the same level..❤️ Glad we think alike, and can agree with each other on most things.. Friends like you are few to find Rads, who not loves her friends but treats them like her sisters..You are so genuine, and kind...Love the maturity and sensibility in you..Be what you are and no matter who comes and goes in your life, please don't ever change for anyone :)

Here's wishing you a FABULOUS BIRTHDAY sweetheart 🤗 🤗 Hope you have the bestest birthday and million more to come 😃 I love love love you to infinity 🤗 🤗

...Cinderella...
Many many happy returns of the day radz
"Happy birthday"  🤗
Enjoy your day 😃
Satarupa 

Kritzy125

WISH U MANY MANY MANY MORE HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY RADS
LOVE U SOOO MUCH , HOPE U HAVE A WONDERFUL YR AHEAD 

U R A VERY SWEET PERSON RADS ...U KNOE HOW TO HANDLE SITUATIONS , U KNOE VERY WELL TO HANDLE ME 😉😆 , I HOPE U GET ALL THOSE U WHICH FOR , I HOPE U ALWAYS GET THE BEST 

U R ONE WRITER I JST GET AMAZED WID EVERY WRK OF URS . THE WAY U USE THE LANGUAGE ...WOW
I GUESS I HAV NEVER TOLD U ...BUT I DO LEARN A LOT FROM U , ADMIRE U , UR CREATIVITY ...WOW 

AND NOT JST TAT U R A REALLY GUD FRIEND ...AND I REALLY DO FEEL LUCKY TO HAV SUCH A FRIEND .😊
THANKS FOR HELPIN ME GET THROUGH THE ROUGH TYMS IN MA LYF . 
THANKS FOR GUIDIN ME IN THE RYT PATH ALWAYS 
THANKS FOR THOSE MOTIVATION U GAV ME WEN I TOT EVERYTHIN WAS OVER IN LYF
THANK U FOR  BEIN A GR8 FRIEND AND A WONDERFUL SIS 

ONCE AGEN HAPPY HAPPY BDAY RADS
LOVE U SOOO SOO MUCH
HAV FUN AND NJOY 

Vamps1996

i have never interacted with you though but still seeing how many people admire and love you shows what a gem person you are 😊

a very very happy birthday from my side stay blessed party hard and have a blast may all your dreams come true and you get whatever you desire for...with lots of best wishes and warm regards ❤️

Kesha1234

Many many happy returns of the day Reddu!
Happy birthday to you!
Happy birthday to you!
Happy birthday dear Reddu!
Happy Birthday to you!
Reddu 🤗
How are you re?
Ages since we talked!
I miss you SOOO much.
Anyways, I'll continue this banter later on!
You know Reddy, you are one of my bestest friends here! [Bestest- better than the best {my own creation}].
You were the one who gave me courage to stand up when I was at my new school.
I owe you so much.
Thank you for all you have done Reddy!
You bring a smile on anyone's face.
You are one of the best personalities I've ever met!
Love you.
Hope you have a great day ahead.
Hope you have a great future ahead!
Keep Smiling forever!

Best,
Kesha

FeistySoul

Radz!
Hearty wishes on your day hun!🤗
May the Lord bless you dear,
Though I do not know you closely from the little I know I can say that you are good friend,
May the Lord bless you with every happiness for being as sweet as you are dear.
Love
Nidha

shree2013

Happy Birthday To the special person

we have been friends only fr few days...but still u mean a lot ... A LOT to me...
            happy birthday my sweet friend...
             may..nahi...ur wishes ofc come true in ur life...
              birthday is a special day in our life...so dun forget to party nd enjoy...
              always keep smile inur face...never forget that..
.           Happy birthday once again
Cut the cake to start the party...
Our chief guest (rads) is waiting na to party...aur cake shud cut by rads not cheif guest 😛   
Luv u Rads 😃 

Nithyashree 😳

vaishu88

Edited by forevermine - 10 years ago