Chat Clubs

~||The Spammers||~ (IO) - Page 5

.serenade. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Saf, add these to wishes 
By Mais

Happy Birthday Ayu!!! ðŸ¤—

Okay, so I basically suck at giving messages. I guess you do all kinds of praises here ðŸ˜† So what do we say about the praise queen herself? ðŸ˜› Because honestly, no one praises the way you do! You make everyone feel so special, like they are some kind of Royals or something and trust me! That is not an easy thing to do! Specially if all that you say is straight from the heart because it shows. You've really affected more than one people with your words and that's no small thing to accomplish. So yeah, that makes you special. Because you encourage and push people, the ones you don't even know on a personal basis, to do their best and I find this trait so rare. It is somehow beautiful seeing your words, your comments, your reactions affect people and give them a kind of payoff for their efforts. It actually makes me go, "Wow."

And I pretty much suck at giving messages and making people feel good ðŸ˜† So yeah, happy birthday once again! May you have a great year ahead! Aameen! ðŸ˜³

Your gift. Regardless of what you say, NO! I ain't the best thing that happened to the editing world! But I like it when you say that ðŸ¤£ Hope you like it! ðŸ˜³

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WhisperOfDreams thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Most Unforgettable Moment AR OS
[credits: -Serendipity-]

There are times in ur lyf when u r unable to decide whats exactly in ur mind at d moment . . U r unable to judge ur own feelings . . N that was d exact situation 4 Riddhima  at d moment. . 
Sitting @ a corner table of Sanjeevani's cafetaria this flawless beauty luked dull . . Her face gloomy . . . 'Tomorrow 'she thought ,'her life was going to change completely'
it was their last day in Sanjeevani as Interns . . N what was worse . . Her best frnd Armaan was leaving tomorrow . . His parents were sending him to the US for further studies.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
They had 1st met each other in Sanjeevani . 
 Both of them were smart n intelligent , always in competition to beat each other in the Intern of the month  . 
. It was during one of the severe accidental cases that they turned from bitter enemies to best buddies . .
 Both of them had been asked to assist Dr. Shashank Sir  for the case
 while in begining they fought for even d smallest of things , later they learned to co-operate wid each other . .understand eachother . . Since then they were simply inseparable . . ,
N slowly n gradually things started changing . . . Changing in a wrong way 
Ridhhima  started entering d forbidden teritory . . She started to fall in love wid Armaan . . 
But Armaan . . He was a big 'dhakkan' . . He never even consider her a girl . . She was too tomboyish to b called 1 too though . . . 
 Riddhima never told Armaan abt her inner feelings . . Afraid that it  might even ruin their frndship 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~. 
Sipping her cold coffee she suddenly realized it was getting too late . .its gonna be a now  or never situation for her . .
Today they , Armaan n herself were dinning for d last time together , she had to tell him today , she had no other option . 
.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
an hr later
Ridhhima  dressed herself in a beautiful li'l black dress . . Letting her by safesaver">hair  fall freely on her shoulders . . Her hair wet wid a few strands dancing gently on her face . . She'd wore a very subtle makeup n a soft perfume . . . She didnt like strongs ones at all . . Nor did Armaan. . . Yes she was ready . . She luked quite girly too . . Though handling d high heals that she wore was next to impossible . . Having a last min glance@ d mirror she literally ran to Armaan's place . . When she entered d place . she was surprised to see that d lights inside d house were all turned off . . . She tried d door knob . . It opened . . Blind to her surroundings she entered . . .n started to explore d place to reach d switch board in d process she hit against something n lost her balance . . . Her instinct told her to relax . . She cud feel iArmaans presence in d room and... Bingo
before she cud have a free fall she cud feel those familiar strong hands around her waist n she started to shiver . . No she cudnt loose her control today . . She had a job to do 1st. . Slowly d lights of d rum were switched on . . 1 at a time . . She was caught unguard by an extremely handsome  Armaan. . 'Why did he choose to wear this skin hugging black tee which made him luk even more yummylicious .. . . . Prithvi smiled . . .
'oh oh another wrong sign . . What did he want ? To kill me today itself . . ?' she thought looking straight into his chocolate brown expressive eyes' another wrong move . . She was loosing it big time
He straightened her up n complimented her 4 her looks . . She blushed a deep red . . . Making Armaan skip his heart beat . . . the two of them had dinner together . . Generally talking abt anything everything . . . 
Then suddenly there was moment of an awkward silence .. .Ridhhima let out a huge sigh'this was it . . She had to do it ' . . 
Instead she asked for Armaan's permission to take d leave 4 d day . . To bid farewell to him wid a heavy heart
Armaan stood there frozen 4 a moment as if deciding what to do next . . He slowly pinned her against d wall ,his proximity doing wonders to her . .
'I think u want to say something 1st' he asked her in his baritone . . Which was suddenly seductive to her . . .
Umm . . She fumbled . . Armaan . . . . i . . . . . N before she cud say anything her mouth got engaged in something else altogether. . . Something out of this world . . . Something she'd fantacized many a times . . But had thought it wud never true . . . She felt light . . A sudden delight ran through d length n breath of her body . . . In d form of a high voltage current . . She was swept off her feet n before she cud even cherish d moment properly she heard d 3 most beautiful words she'd read in books ,seen in movies . . 
But when spoken by this tall dark handsome they gave a whole new meaning to it . . .
Yes life indeed changed forever that day 4 her . . But 4 d gud . . . . It turned out to b d happiest day of her life.
Edited by forevermine - 10 years ago
.serenade. thumbnail

*Oses*

Insights of Salvatore prince- Delena OS
[Credits : -Marium-]

I can't do anything but to wait for Damon. It feels like we are some sort of married couple the way I am chopping my night sleep and waiting for Damon. The best part was that I am not the one who needed sleep most but someone inside me needs it, baby, my baby, Damon's baby.

It was very shocking and thrilling at first realizing that Vampires doesn't procreate but Damon does, with me. I am pregnant for 8 months now and my belly seems like a killer whale. Whale because it is so huge and actually it looks shiny and smooth and killer because all of a sudden; this, very big part of my body kill me sometimes, to the extant.

Damon was actually the one who was more shocked and afterwards I kept telling him that he was so aroused that he made something happen which was impossible for vampires. He loved that thought of being daddy' when I showed him my first ultra sound pictures of our baby but before that he was confused and nervous, a lot.

I am still sitting on the couch like from past 2 hours and this stupid cartoon like film is irritating the ass out of me. I am so nervous as well because my final 9th month is starting tomorrow and then after exactly 30 days, bang I'll have a small baby in my arms.

I picked my phone and tried to call Damon again, might be this time he picks it up. It rang for 4 to 5 times but he didn't pick at all. I snap the phone and shut and threw it across the room with sudden force. It got hit to the wall and broke into two. Superb! I broke my only medium to contact Damon. Man, Damon where are you? It's been also raining outside like cats and dogs.

I closed my eyes and rested my head on the couch comfortably. I sighed and placed my palm on my belly, moving it in a circular motion for few minutes until I felt a little movement inside me and then I knew my baby girl wants to play with me. I poke my fingers on few basic area and earn a sudden kick from her right after I pocked, right on the spots I pocked. Aww, she sure it a smart ass! My baby! I kept playing with her for further few minutes until I heard something thud from behind, looking behind me I saw drenched Damon walking inside in the house.

I stood and walked towards him. He leaned down and pressed a light kiss on my lips, surprisingly I didn't kiss him back today. He looks nervous, I thought. And I didn't ask him anything for now, doesn't mean after few minutes I am not going to ask. He straight went to kitchen and picked a large sized blood pouch from fridge, which I kept it for him. He certainly walked towards the couch and sat, without uttering another word.

"Santa went into or what?" I walked to him while giving him deadly glares and yelled. He looked at me and heaved, still didn't say anything. "Damon, I am asking you something?" He yelled again. He frowned and kept the half drank blood pouch on the corner table next to couch, "Sorry." That was all he said to me, a sorry. "You are saying just a sorry for not replying to my messages, not receiving my calls, ignoring me and coming this late in the rain storm when you know I am pregnant here and I could have needed you?" That was it, his sorry made my blood bowl and I shouted at him, like anything.

"Elena, I was... confused and nervous. I needed time to think about something." He said in a low whisper and for the first time i saw a slight guilt and fear in his eyes. Freak, Damon, Damon Salvatore is scared!? Strange! "Think of what, Damon?" I asked him and sat next to him. And he immediately wrapped his arm around my shoulder, making me tense because normally he gets hot and nuzzle his face in my neck, but this gesture is sweet and Damon is never sweet, because he is always sort of like hot and spicy.

"About our baby," He said making me further more confuse. "What, about the baby?" I asked. "Yes, Elena today someone showed me the real mirror and then I realized if I am perfect father for this little angel even." He said and his voice was low, his voice was painful but why! "What do you mean, Damon?" I asked turning around and facing his face completely. "Elena, our baby needs everything perfect and I, here, her own father is the example of imperfection. How will be a good daddy?" He asked and gulped down, did he just ask this question!?

"You know I though you are the smartest one but I never thought you are the stupidest one, Damon! How can you think like that?" I told him and he just frowned. "Elena, you know me how different and ruthless I am. I don't even know how to respect women, I used to use them and trash them like nothing happened. I am bad guy, remember? I am selfish! And you think our baby will be happy or proud to know these qualities of her father?" He whispered yelled at me making me flinch slightly. "That was past, Damon!" I shouted at him.

He didn't say anything more, in a spat second he was off to the upper floor to our bedroom since we are in living in situation. I was walked towards the stairs and with huge effort took 2 step, looking down at the stairs suddenly I got picked up in arms. Of course, he came back realizing it will difficult for me to climb the stairs! He entered out bedroom and placed me on the bed.

"Damon, come on what feels wrong suddenly?" I asked him calmly, knowing this is a sensitive issue and he is getting all stupid right now. "I! I, Elena, I am all wrong, not suddenly because I always was but I know there are 2 people in this entire world to whom I can't be selfish. I can't ruin their lives, and that is you and her." He slightly yelled in frustration, pointing at my belly when he said her'. I wanted to scream and rip his head off but then I though with his view then I realize how bad he must be feeling thinking he isn't the perfect father for the child, he himself created.

"Damon, you were selfish but now you aren't. If you would have been selfish then this baby, inside me would have been dead till now because we all know you were confused and could have easily ask me to abort it, but did you did that? No, you thought my happiness before your comfort and here I am going to give birth to our baby in just one month and I know you love her like anything." I tried o convince him. "I know her, Elena and that is why I f**king want the best for her, and I am certainly not even good, I realize it Stefan was right!" He shouted and dumped himself on the bed, holding his face in his palms.

"What, Stefan? Did he say all this nonsense to you? Tell me, Damon, did he!?" I shouted and now if he had said this to him, then Stefan boy you are dead. I wonder why he just can't melt in the reality that him and I, weren't meant to be, that is why we broke off 5 months back before I got pregnant and I love Damon, now! I hate you Stefan if you have done this.

"What difference that is makes, the reality is that he said everything right! How much I wanted to rip his head off and push him in see, I couldn't because I know this is about my little girl and he is f**king right all the way!" He said and lay on the bed, his legs handing out from the bed. "It means to me and it makes hell lot of difference to me because I am gonna find him and I am gonna eat em!" I snapped at him.

"Elena..." Damon suddenly lightly spoke, raising his hand. I took it and lay down next to him, resting my head on his chest. "You sure that you want MY kind of person as our little angle," He asked and felt something in his voice, Hope. But why when he knows I don't want his kind of person but exactly him! "We both love you, Damon. We both want only you. No one can be a better dad then you. You left all those stupid and nasty things you used to do after knowing I am pregnant so how can you be selfish and not the perfect daddy for your daughter?" I told him, trying to convince him on his perfection as a father but that doesn't mean I don't mean what I am saying because I one hundred percent mean every single word.

"I know but you know how I was like before so when I think about it, I feel like I am not the right person and I still think that for a teenage, adult girl I can be right but a baby who knows nothing and wants nothing but love, for her I won't be right. I hope you are understanding, Elena. Try to at least!" He said calmly but I don't why it hurts to think that he might be, like really might don't want our baby now that is why he is saying all this to me. No, this can't be! He won't that to me or will he? I thought to myself, feeling a slightly kick in my belly, because I guess even my baby is worried for her daddy dearest now.

"Damon, why am I feeling like you are done with me, Like, you don't me or the baby now? Tell me because I can't raise her alone. I will go for adoption or I will do anything... I just can't..." I yelled at him suddenly jerking out of the bed. Tears started falling from my eyes, warm and hurtful tears, and suddenly next thing I noticed, I was chocking on my words. I couldn't take it anymore and walked out of the room, almost running as fast as I can with my pregnant belly.

I ran out of the house and it felt like the forest because his house is pretty beautiful but from outside, the surrounding seems like forest but it still looks beautiful. It was all dark and it was still raining. In few seconds, I felt Damon closing the door of his house and walking towards my drenched body. I stood there, crossing my arms on my belly, providing some heat to my belly.

Damon stood next to me and held my hand, hugging me tightly and murmuring sorry what seems like hundreds of times. I just know he doesn't want to get rid of me or the baby, I shouldn't have thought like that but hey you can't blame me. I am pregnant! It's what we call pregnant women's hormones. I get emotional on very small things and cry a lot, all the time. I hugged him back, burying my face in his cold neck and breathing in the scent of his cologne.

"Damon, you will be best father of this entire world to our daughter. All she needs is love and care and you do that for her, right? You care for her and you love her, may be more than me. I know it! So stop saying such things, I will always be your side to improve you." I said to him who slightly smiled. "I know, Elena. I love the baby a lot Elena. I am so happy that I am going to be a father now. I didn't think of being one in my wildest dream because it was impossible but now I am lucky of all the supernatural creatures that I could make a beautiful little baby, you know. I promise you that I will love you and her forever, Elena. I love you!" He said happily as I noticed a slight tint of wetness and redness in his eyes. The wetness from rain was other thing but this wetness was other thing. He was crying, in happiness and I knew he is happy.

"Good, now if you weren't planning to saying that you love me than I was suppose to kick on your balls, Damon Salvatore!" I told him smirking, but then he smirked and Oh my f**king God he looks so hot in rain when he is drenched and I hope even I look good too. "Now, THAT would have hurt a lot, Elena Gilbert." He said and leaned forward taking my wet lips into his wet once.

SwaRon converted Kisha OS - One day challenge

Swaron Version

.::KD's POV::.

"God, why did I fight with Kiya today?" KD said to himself holding a potato in one hand and knife in other hand. "Now, I have to do all the work so does every day. Please god save my office today." He said and started cutting the potato placing it on cutter board on kitchen slab.

*Flashback*

"What? What did you just say? Huh!?" Kiya said pointing finger towards KD.

KD made a proud face and intertwined his finger in her. "You heard it right! You women can never work like us and we work more and we are more hard working!" KD  and smirked.

"You mean i can't work in office? Work like you do? Really, huh?" Kiya said in an angry tone.

"I am right and even you know this. It's a world's fact that women are stupid, their brains works from their knees and heart is like flower, anyone can come and smell it!" He said and laughed at her who was fuming with his statement.

"I bet you, I can work better then you. But you, you Mr. Disaai can't work like m, can't work like women do in house and we do more then all you stupid. Our brains at least are somewhere not like your and our heart is pure. Not like your black and small!" She said while pouting her face with half anger.

"Fine, I challenge you to work instead of me in office today. Do the things I do! Accept it if you have guts?" He said crossed his arms on his chest.

"Really? Accepted. You also have to work here the way I do every day and all the things I do! Got it?" She shouted and now the Kiya is here and KD fall down to the floor, rubbing his bum bum.

"Yes! And BYE! Take care of my office!" He said in a mocking tone.

"Yes, I will and take care of yourself. Looser!" She said and marched in their bedroom to get ready for one day trial challenge.

*Flashback ends*

He was cutting the potatoes or rather trying very hard to even hold knife properly and in that he sliced his thumb and shouted with a word called freak', his usual favorite to say all the time. Kiya hated it always but no Kiya today. Oops!

"Shit, man! It hurts! Where is the first aid now? God, Why do Kiya always keep things to their proper places, it's paining and I don't know where is the first aid box" He said and sucked his thumb and the cut was quiet deep and impossibly painful for him. He looked for more time but in that time he could feel his hand getting numb as the amount of blood lost. He sighed of relieve when he found the first aid box but little did he noticed was had he done to the house in his first aid box hunt. He will be dead, utter dead!

He smiled thinking this is so easy task he surely will do this before Kiya returns and again walked back to the women land. THE kitchen! He started cutting potatoes and with extra amount of effort, he succeeded too. He smirked and patted his back, now time to cut onions and tomatoes to make the gravy. He sighed and thought why the hell Indian food contains so much ingredients and being a Indian food lover he suddenly changed into continental once, in British/American countries all people have to do is buy all already cut ingredient, put them in utensil, add a PINCH of salt and pepper and done. So lucky of them and all the women says that shame on US that we can't cook as other men in different countries can. Of course if we are were living there then all Indian men were professional chefs too.

He sliced the tomatoes and onions, and somewhat end up making a mashed rubbish of the dinner. He was so sure that he didn't even taste it and smiled. He put the stove on off and walked out of the kitchen.

Now dusting time! Kiya even warned her main to not to show her face today here or else don't show ever. His Kiya!

He took the dusting brush, long and thick very multi colored ruffles in it. It was coated with dirt and without even realizing he patted it on wall and ended up making dirt marks on white colored wall. He didn't notice and started doing dusting. It was the time of the show Kiya watches everyday so e decided to check what makes her watch the rubbish and he switched on the television, stopping the channel on Star Plus'. Kiya's favorite show Kyun ke saas bhi kabhi bahu thi' was going to air in few minutes and Kiya was really excited for today's episode from yesterday.

He swiped the nearby the duster on the shelf in which their wedding picture was kept in a beautiful black colored fancy frame. Suddenly he shook hearing the huge "Bhump" sound echoing 3 times as the going serial ended and the Balaja telefilms signs showed in a golden color with black background.

"What was this serial or some heart attack sound? This balaji telefilms have to change the bhump music.

"Rishton ke bhi roop badaltain hain..

Naye naye saacho main dhalte hain..

Banti kahani nayii, Kyun ke saas bhi kabhi bahu thi..

Kyun ke saas bhi kabhi bahu thi"

No, this was playing on channel but what more prominent was KD's voice. He had till now memorized this song all thanks to Kiya's daily full sound TV time and he was singing and shaking his bum yet again throwing some small things here and there with duster. Up till now he had broken to photo frames and one Kiya's favorite and most expensive china bowl. Which he knew was bad to happen and he quickly hid the piece in his cupboard.

.::Kiya's POV::.

She was sitting on the large size leather chair of the MD. His husband and pouting like a baby. God, she was so bored and she wanted to do something nice but to her luck nothing can be nice and interesting in this stupid office. She even tried to concentrate on work but all vain. She called KD's personal assistant and was waiting for her.

*knock knock*

"Come in." Kiya said settling herself properly on chair again.

A girl almost of age 23 entered in the room wearing sexy black suit with a little low neckline. Her body was quiet attractive and her hairs were falling down till her hips. Her red lipstick was so good to look at and then Kiya realized if she being a girl find her this much attractive than what must KD feel like. She mentally slapped that P.D but put on a fake smile and asked her to sit on the front chair when she was taking a chair and trying to sit next and very close to where Kiya was sitting.

"You can sit there." Kiya said trying to make her stand up.

"Oh, actually ma'am I always sit here next to KD!" She said and naughtily blushed.

"Well, I am not KD and call him Sir." Kiya made a face and said to her, looking at Kiya's face she could see it was very much close to a warning and also first and last one.

"But KD never showed any problem?" She asked in an irritated tone.

"Because, he is KD! He doesn't realize people's real intentions!" She said and smiled.

"What?" She asked shocked at her statement.

"Chill, babes. Of course I was not talking about you. Why, do you feel like I was talking about you? She asked smiling at her faking.

"Aha, of course not, because you are so sweet!" She said and smiled at Kiya.

"KD, really is so stupid." She murmured under her breath.

"What, ma'am?" She asked thinking Kiya said something to her.

"Nothing, you just concentrate on work. And yes, the Mehta file... tell me about them. Mr Mehta will come and meet me as I said them that KD is not well. So before they come, give me all details." Kiya said in a strict tone, taking the P.D I shock.

"Ye...yes ma'am. I'll just bring the files!" She said and ran out of the cabin.

The telephone set resting on the table, rang. Kiya looked at it and received it while praying to God that there is no client thing in it.

"Hello?" Kiya said.

"Ma'am this is me, the receptionist. Actually Mrs. Chopra has just called and she wants to talk to Sir, I said her that he is not wel.." Kiya cut her in between.

"Thanks, honey I own you big time for saving my life. When she calls again say that KD will be able to talk to her tomorrow." She said happily.

"But ma'am I said her that Sir's wife is taking all the charged of him today and she wants to talk to you know." Receptionist said innocently.

"I don't own you anything." Kiya murmured.

"Sorry, ma'am." She said.

"It's ok, connect me to her." She said and next second she heard a lady almost shouting on the line.

"What is this Mrs. Disaai? I have given the contract to this company and you all are 4 hours late. Where are my supplies, you know lots of my beauty clients ran away because of shortage of supplies. It never happened before in the world's best salon which is mine. I want the answer right now!" That lady banged her fist on the table. Kiya thought so or might be she sat down on a chair. That means she do some heavy workout, not on machines but on bed and in sleeping and eating.

"Calm down. Please Mrs. Chopra calm down and tell me what exactly you are saying?" Kiya asked because she was totally unaware of this lady's rubbish.

"Calm down? Really? I want my products ship out here today only because my salon is the world's best salon. Is that clear?" She shouted.

"Listen, you.." She stopped in middle and took a deep breath.

"Listen, you.. I'll make sure they ship there today only." Kiya said trying to calm herself because if it wasn't KD's reputation and business then she would have put her hand through phone and would have slapped that bitch.

"Better, and today means today or else, well you know." She said and cut the call.

"Poor, KD. How he have to bare all this nonsense. Shit, what the hell Kiya. Stop this! She mentally slapped herself for caring about of KD.

P.D guided her very much about Mehta productions and what they want from KD's company and what Kiya has to do now but poor Kiya could not understand much more than 20% out of 100%.

KD went for the grocery and made tons of blunders. He entered in the store and firstly he didn't know where the hell the things were kept which was mentioned in the month's grocery list. He asked some women and finally reached there.

He bought some things and he felt relaxed that at least he was working properly now.

Vegetable checked, Fruits checked, Wiped cream checked, Breads checked, Eggs checked, Vinegar checked, Salt and pepper checked, Pizza plates checked, Pizza sauce checked, Cheese checked, Rajma checked, Rice checked, Floor checked, Olive oil checked, and blah blah blah.

He read something very shocking and gulped down.

"Sanitary Napkins"

"What the hell, how can I buy this here? But what she urgently needs it and her days are coming!" KD said to himself and looked around to check people.

"God, why why why why? Why me?" he said stomping his foot on the floor.

He looked around to see the section he was looking for THE sanitary napkins. I am dead, KD thought.

He found lady asking to the receptionist about this section and he decided to follow her. She was walking and walking until she reached towards the very end of the store. It was very small area and to his bad luck there were ladies only and also gents there. He was shocked to see gents there, actually they were some normal adults boys roaming there and checking out girls and teasing them being in this section. He entered the section and found all the female eyes starring him in shock and started doing khusurr phusurr. KD felt like burying himself in the ground right at the moment. It was so embarrassing for him. He closed his eyes for once and then looked at those ladies, glaring at them. It helped a little as the young once looked away but some who were old were still starring at him but he decided to save his virtue and walked towards the shelf. He quickly picked to packet and threw them down in his basket, under the other stuff so that no one can see it before he reaches the counter.

But as continue he felt more embarrassing at counter as when receptionist was making the bill, he jumped off from the line and walked towards the near counter of champagne and was buying one when he heard a receptionist calling out aloud.

"Who is the owner of this item?" He asked raising the packet in her hand and asking again and again until KD sighed and finally said "Mine."

That's starry eyes but this time a lot more than before. He quickly paid the bill and walked out of the store.

"I am really sorry Mr. Mehta I will fix every right now!" She tried to stop the walking out Mr. Mehta from her cabin.

"No, I think will directly talk to KD now. Please stop trying to fool me!" He said angrily and walked out.

Kiya sat on the chair and a tear rolled down rolled down from her eyes and she felt so stupid to fight with KD.

She sighed. She walked towards the opened window of his cabin. It was almost 7:00 PM now. She stood. She watched. Sighed and left the office as there was almost no work left to do or may be the work they would have got, she messed it all.

.::KD's POV::

He fall down to the couch and ran his fingers in his hairs.

"How cheap those boys were, they were teasing all the girls there. Shameful. Kiya also go there quiet much and doing grocery is so difficult. I am so tired. Itna tired to kabhi office main bhi nahi hua main!" He said and got worried that what Kiya must be doing. Will she be fine? She mentally slapped him for fighting with her.

He looked around the house and it was mess but to be frankly he had no energy left to clean the mess, so he let he be. He was waiting for Kiya eagerly.

He went to kitchen as he felt a little hungry and when he tested his food, he threw up.

"What is this KD? Iti asaan dish bhi tujhse nahi bani? Ab Kiya akai kya khayegi?" I will take her out.. yeah this is nice idea!" He said and drank lots of water to calm his growling stomach.

^Bell rang^

KD stood up and walked towards the door. He opened it only to find tired Kiya standing there. She smiled weakly to her and vice versa.

She took her glasses off and rubbed the back of her neck which was paining. She walked in kitchen and found a huge mess but she didn't care. She tasted the food with spoon and looked at him who was just standing there with his head low.

She didn't say anything and walked towards the hall, same mess there too and same reaction which was no reaction. Her stomach was growling as she didn't even have breakfast because of the fight but she made sure that KD had it and he did.

She took a quick shower and cleaned the messy house all while KD was looking her and waiting for some dangerous reaction but to his shock nothing happened. Soon the house was clean and it looked like HOME.

KD's phone rang and he went to another room to pick the call.

It was Mr. Mehta, though he was angry but didn't shout on KD because he knew no mistakes as such happened in his presence. KD solved the problem and apologized to him. When he was about to walk out of the room, her P.D called and told him about what all happened in office and KD felt bad, literally bad for not asking Kiya even once that was everything ok there.

He called Mrs. Chopra and apologized to her too. She was an old client of KD so she understood and even thanked Kiya to tolerate with her anger.

KD walked out of the room and saw Kiya setting the dinner table and the dinner was ready, though she looked really tired from her eyes and her eyes were red, which was green flag that she cried too.

KD smiled at her and vice versa and sat on the table. They both ate quietly and both were quiet slow with their eating. Though they both were hungry but their mood and today's realization didn't let them eat properly.

Kiya did the washing while KD worked something on his file and on laptop. Kiya came in room and quietly laid down on her side and closed her eyes but after few second opened it only to find sad KD looking at her.

"What happened, KD?" She asked going into sitting position and slipping close to him. She got worried.

"Nothing." He said and smiled.

"Ok. I wanted to say something?" She said.

"Sorry." They both said at same time and looked at each other.

"What?" Again they both said at same time.

"I love you." KD said and smiled at her.

"I love you too." Kiya replied grinning and rested her head on his chest and he took her in his embrace.

Most Unforgettable Moment :AR OS

There are times in your life when u r unable to decide whats exactly in your mind at d moment . . U r unable to judge ur own feelings . . And that was the exact situation for Riddhima  at the moment. . 
Sitting at a corner table of Sanjeevani's cafetaria this flawless beauty looked dull . . Her face gloomy . . . 'Tomorrow 'she thought ,'her life was going to change completely'
it was their last day in Sanjeevani as Interns . . N what was worse . . Her best friend Armaan was leaving tomorrow . . His parents were sending him to the US for further studies.
 Both of them were smart and intelligent , always in competition to beat each other in the Intern of the month  . 
. It was during one of the severe accidental cases that they turned from bitter enemies to best buddies . .
 while in beginning they fought for even there smallest of things , later they learned to co-operate with each other . .understand each other . . Since then they were simply inseparable . . ,
And slowly and gradually things started changing . . . Changing in a wrong way 
Ridhhima  started entering the forbidden territory . . She started to fall in love with Armaan . . 
But Armaan . . He was a big 'dhakkan' . . He never even consider her a girl . . She was too tomboyish to b called 1 too though . . . 
 Riddhima never told Armaan about her inner feelings . . Afraid that it  might even ruin their friendship 
Sipping her cold coffee she suddenly realized it was getting too late . .its gonna be a now  or never situation for her . .
Today they , Armaan n herself were dinning for the last time together , she had to tell him today , she had no other option . 
.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
an hourr later
Ridhhima  dressed herself in a beautiful li'l black dress . . Letting her by safesaver">hair  fall freely on her shoulders . . Her hair wet wid a few strands dancing gently on her face . . She'd wore a very subtle makeup n a soft perfume . . . She didn't like strong ones at all . . Nor did Armaan. . . Yes she was ready . . She looked quite girly too . . Though handling the igh heals that she wore was next to impossible . . Having a last minute glance at the mirror she literally ran to Armaan's place . . When she entered the place . she was surprised to see that the lights inside the house were all turned off . . . She tried the door knob . . It opened . . Blind to her surroundings she entered . . .n started to explore d place to reach d switch board in d process she hit against something n lost her balance . . . Her instinct told her to relax . . She could feel Armaan's presence in the room and... Bingo
before she could have a free fall she could feel those familiar strong hands around her waist and she started to shiver . . No she couldn't loose her control today . . She had a job to do 1st. . Slowly the lights of the room were switched on . . 1 at a time . . She was caught unguard by an extremely handsome  Armaan. . 'Why did he choose to wear this skin hugging black tee which made him look even more yummylicious .. . . . Prithvi smiled . . .
'oh oh another wrong sign . . What did he want ? To kill me today itself . . ?' she thought looking straight into his chocolate brown expressive eyes' another wrong move . . She was loosing it big time
He straightened her up and complimented her for her looks . . She blushed a deep red . . . Making Armaan skip his heart beat . . . the two of them had dinner together . . Generally talking about anything and everything . . . 
Then suddenly there was moment of an awkward silence .. .Ridhhima let out a huge sigh'this was it . . She had to do it ' . . 
Instead she asked for Armaan's permission to take the leave 4 the day . . To bid farewell to him with a heavy heart
Armaan stood there frozen for a moment as if deciding what to do next . . He slowly pinned her against d wall ,his proximity doing wonders to her . .
'I think you want to say something 1st' he asked her in his baritone . . Which was suddenly seductive to her . . .
Umm . . She fumbled . . Armaan . . . . I . . . . . N before she cud say anything her mouth got engaged in something else altogether. . . Something out of this world . . . Something she'd fantasized many a times . . But had thought it would never true . . . She felt light . . A sudden delight ran through the length and breath of her body . . . In the form of a high voltage current . . She was swept off her feet n before she cud even cherish the moment properly she heard the 3 most beautiful words she'd read in books ,seen in movies . . 
But when spoken by this tall dark handsome they gave a whole new meaning to it . . .
Yes life indeed changed forever that day for her . . But for the good . . . . It turned out to be the happiest day of her life.

Edited by -Crazy..Life- - 10 years ago
Wishes
-Marium-
Happy Birthday, Ayushi! :D
May God bless you and fulfill all of your wishes.
Stay happy and healthy and keep smiling, dear!

from 
Marium.

.Dulcet
HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY AYUUU, my love!!
today is a special day for you and you are OLD NOW!.. 

you dont know how much you mean to me, in this short time we are friends!.. 
you are a blast to talk with and do masti!! AND OUR HOBBIES AND INTEREST ARE ALMOST THE  SAME!!.. and i swear i looove discussing with youuu!!

i totally miss you and your pagalpan with me!! be more active!! 

our SCRIPT DAYS! they were the best i tell you!! we have gotten crazy almost!! i made you seriously pagal with them!! and everything else!! you are an awsome partner!

soo sooo sooo love you!!

again happy birthday, and have a blast!! 

ps. you will get your gift later! :D its not yet ready! :D

your shilpa!!

love you

sakshibshah
A very very Happy Birthday Ayushi...
May God Bless you with lots n lots of happiness n success in your Life...!!

Enjoy your day to the fullest..
Be happy alwaysss...

Would love to interact with you ! :D

Regards,
Sakshi...

NaughtyRa
Hey ayushi I mostly didnt talked to you but u the most sweetest person I have gone thrgh
Soo big big comments for some sick siggs always making me smile with ur comm
Thanks for that and a happy happy happy birthday 
May all ur wishes comes true
Wish u a big , joyful birthday 
Party hard ENJOY ;)

aartipartyy
HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY AYU!
I hope you have the most fab fab day ever and all your wishes come true because you def. deserve it! You're one of the sweetest and liveliest people I've ever met and all you deserve is khush ok. ðŸ¤— ily tons and i'm so so glad i met you this year. Happy bday once again! And here's a little somethin somethin I made for you *insert gift here which i'll send in a few...*
<3 aarti

krazy4KD
Ayu ðŸ¤—  
Happy Birthday Dear ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜³
May ALLAH bless u..

A Cake for u 

Some flowers for u 

And most imp ur Varun dear ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜³

Ur all wishes come true n ur life wil fill with lots of happiness... ðŸ˜³

Love, 
Mehwish😳

LoveAsYa2222

Happy birthday Ayushi ðŸ¤—
Hope u have an awesome birthday ðŸ˜³

salmeh.

Happy Birthday !!

Many Many happy returns of the day dearii>3333. May God bless you and shower all his blessings upon you. Achieve success and life with flying colours. I hope you cherish each and every moment of your life. Everyday that follows brings happiness to you. I guess we met first time on Kajen AT and I really liked your way of talking. You are a sweet and witty girl. We have many common likingsss😆. I hope you enjoy your birthday and and...idk wht to
write lol ðŸ˜³ Ignore ittt ðŸ˜†. BTW I made something for you. I have clubbed your favourites and made something. It sucks:| But whtver! I hope you like it:-)

Enjoy and have a blast babess xoxo

Salwa

spicySugar..

Okay, so I basically suck at giving messages. I guess you do all kinds of praises here ðŸ˜† So what do we say about the praise queen herself? ðŸ˜› Because honestly, no one praises the way you do! You make everyone feel so special, like they are some kind of Royals or something and trust me! That is not an easy thing to do! Specially if all that you say is straight from the heart because it shows. You've really affected more than one people with your words and that's no small thing to accomplish. So yeah, that makes you special. Because you encourage and push people, the ones you don't even know on a personal basis, to do their best and I find this trait so rare. It is somehow beautiful seeing your words, your comments, your reactions affect people and give them a kind of payoff for their efforts. It actually makes me go, "Wow."

And I pretty much suck at giving messages and making people feel good ðŸ˜† So yeah, happy birthday once again! May you have a great year ahead! Aameen! ðŸ˜³

Your gift. Regardless of what you say, NO! I ain't the best thing that happened to the editing world! But I like it when you say that ðŸ¤£ Hope you like it! ðŸ˜³

.serenade. thumbnail

Wishes

-Marium-

from 
Marium.

.Dulcet

you are a blast to talk with and do masti!! AND OUR HOBBIES AND INTEREST ARE ALMOST THE  SAME!!.. and i swear i looove discussing with youuu!!

our SCRIPT DAYS! they were the best i tell you!! we have gotten crazy almost!! i made you seriously pagal with them!! and everything else!! you are an awsome partner!

soo sooo sooo love you!!

your shilpa!!

love you

sakshibshah

Be happy alwaysss...

Regards,
Sakshi...

NaughtyRa

Hey ayushi I mostly didnt talked to you but u the most sweetest person I have gone thrgh
Party hard ENJOY ;)

aartipartyy

I hope you have the most fab fab day ever and all your wishes come true because you def. deserve it! You're one of the sweetest and liveliest people I've ever met and all you deserve is khush ok. ðŸ¤— ily tons and i'm so so glad i met you this year. Happy bday once again! And here's a little somethin somethin I made for you *insert gift here which i'll send in a few...*
<3 aarti

krazy4KD

Ayu ðŸ¤—  
May ALLAH bless u..

A Cake for u 

Some flowers for u 

Love, 
Mehwish😳

LoveAsYa2222

salmeh.

Happy Birthday !!

Many Many happy returns of the day dearii>3333. May God bless you and shower all his blessings upon you. Achieve success and life with flying colours. I hope you cherish each and every moment of your life. Everyday that follows brings happiness to you. I guess we met first time on Kajen AT and I really liked your way of talking. You are a sweet and witty girl. We have many common likingsss😆. I hope you enjoy your birthday and and...idk wht to
write lol ðŸ˜³ Ignore ittt ðŸ˜†. BTW I made something for you. I have clubbed your favourites and made something. It sucks:| But whtver! I hope you like it:-)

Salwa

spicySugar..

Edited by -Crazy..Life- - 10 years ago

To the thread...!! Its someone specials birthday today a gal who has affect most of our lifes with her kind words.
[Credits: -Crazy..Life-]

Saf :  hola buddies.  .I m back with what I do the best. . . No not irritating the hell out you guys...🤣 think..think!!
Rads : yup someone's definitely become an expert in it😉
Meh : ji haan kya kehne Saf ke. . ðŸ˜³
Sneha : she's undoubtedly the best. . ðŸ˜³
Saf : *blushing* okay we're not here to hear my compliments .. but rather have a task at hand. . so if u 3 dont mind can we proceed?
Meh : MaShallah!!
Rads : so what are we here for any way?😕😆😆
Sneha, Saf, Meh : Rads!😲 ðŸ˜²
Saf : since when did u become bhulakkad Partner?
* gives Rads stern looks*
Meh : what day is it??
Sneha : does it ring a bell?
Rads : Jingle Bells😛
Sneha, Meh, Saf : SHUT UP!! Rads
Rads : * a bit scared*
aaah yes itsSomeone's Birthday!!
Saf: *gleefully*
YES it is

Sneha : thank God, thought she was going to take forever to figure it out..!!
Meh : finally

[Credits: forevermine]

Poem 
[Credits: -Serendipity-]
She's a gal who can drive u nuts. . 
someone who appreciates fine work. .. 
who recognizes creativity.  .
and is herself full of it.  .
every creators pride. . 
as her words never fail to go right through  ur self. . 
the gal with a bright smile. . 
a girl full of life.  .
yes u guessed it right. . 
its none other than Ayushi.  .
wishing u a very happy Birthday Gal. . 
u're our Sunshine 

[Credits: krazy4KD]

Finally its time to wish our Birthday Gal..!! 

[Credits:Forevermine]

Guest List

Prithvi

Sanjana

Ranbir

Deepika

Arnav

Khushi

Viren

Jeevika

Damon

Elena

Varun Dhawan

Fahad Ali

Bharti Kumar

KSG

Jennifer

Shilpa

Aditya Roy Kapoor 

Shraddha Kapoor

Karan Mehra

Hina Khan

Maan

Geet

[Credits: -serendipity-]

Wishes

-Marium-

from 
Marium.

.Dulcet

soo sooo sooo love you!!

your shilpa!!

love you

sakshibshah

Be happy alwaysss...

Regards,
Sakshi...

NaughtyRa

Party hard ENJOY ;)

aartipartyy

<3 aarti

krazy4KD

Ayu ðŸ¤—  
May ALLAH bless u..

A Cake for u 

Some flowers for u 

Love, 
Mehwish😳

LoveAsYa2222

salmeh.

Happy Birthday !!

Salwa

spicySugar..

[Credits: Forevermine]

*Oses*

Insights of Salvatore prince- Delena OS

I can't do anything but to wait for Damon. It feels like we are some sort of married couple the way I am chopping my night sleep and waiting for Damon. The best part was that I am not the one who needed sleep most but someone inside me needs it, baby, my baby, Damon's baby.

It was very shocking and thrilling at first realizing that Vampires doesn't procreate but Damon does, with me. I am pregnant for 8 months now and my belly seems like a killer whale. Whale because it is so huge and actually it looks shiny and smooth and killer because all of a sudden; this, very big part of my body kill me sometimes, to the extant.

Damon was actually the one who was more shocked and afterwards I kept telling him that he was so aroused that he made something happen which was impossible for vampires. He loved that thought of being daddy' when I showed him my first ultra sound pictures of our baby but before that he was confused and nervous, a lot.

I am still sitting on the couch like from past 2 hours and this stupid cartoon like film is irritating the ass out of me. I am so nervous as well because my final 9th month is starting tomorrow and then after exactly 30 days, bang I'll have a small baby in my arms.

I picked my phone and tried to call Damon again, might be this time he picks it up. It rang for 4 to 5 times but he didn't pick at all. I snap the phone and shut and threw it across the room with sudden force. It got hit to the wall and broke into two. Superb! I broke my only medium to contact Damon. Man, Damon where are you? It's been also raining outside like cats and dogs.

I closed my eyes and rested my head on the couch comfortably. I sighed and placed my palm on my belly, moving it in a circular motion for few minutes until I felt a little movement inside me and then I knew my baby girl wants to play with me. I poke my fingers on few basic area and earn a sudden kick from her right after I pocked, right on the spots I pocked. Aww, she sure it a smart ass! My baby! I kept playing with her for further few minutes until I heard something thud from behind, looking behind me I saw drenched Damon walking inside in the house.

I stood and walked towards him. He leaned down and pressed a light kiss on my lips, surprisingly I didn't kiss him back today. He looks nervous, I thought. And I didn't ask him anything for now, doesn't mean after few minutes I am not going to ask. He straight went to kitchen and picked a large sized blood pouch from fridge, which I kept it for him. He certainly walked towards the couch and sat, without uttering another word.

"Santa went into or what?" I walked to him while giving him deadly glares and yelled. He looked at me and heaved, still didn't say anything. "Damon, I am asking you something?" He yelled again. He frowned and kept the half drank blood pouch on the corner table next to couch, "Sorry." That was all he said to me, a sorry. "You are saying just a sorry for not replying to my messages, not receiving my calls, ignoring me and coming this late in the rain storm when you know I am pregnant here and I could have needed you?" That was it, his sorry made my blood bowl and I shouted at him, like anything.

"Elena, I was... confused and nervous. I needed time to think about something." He said in a low whisper and for the first time i saw a slight guilt and fear in his eyes. Freak, Damon, Damon Salvatore is scared!? Strange! "Think of what, Damon?" I asked him and sat next to him. And he immediately wrapped his arm around my shoulder, making me tense because normally he gets hot and nuzzle his face in my neck, but this gesture is sweet and Damon is never sweet, because he is always sort of like hot and spicy.

"About our baby," He said making me further more confuse. "What, about the baby?" I asked. "Yes, Elena today someone showed me the real mirror and then I realized if I am perfect father for this little angel even." He said and his voice was low, his voice was painful but why! "What do you mean, Damon?" I asked turning around and facing his face completely. "Elena, our baby needs everything perfect and I, here, her own father is the example of imperfection. How will be a good daddy?" He asked and gulped down, did he just ask this question!?

"You know I though you are the smartest one but I never thought you are the stupidest one, Damon! How can you think like that?" I told him and he just frowned. "Elena, you know me how different and ruthless I am. I don't even know how to respect women, I used to use them and trash them like nothing happened. I am bad guy, remember? I am selfish! And you think our baby will be happy or proud to know these qualities of her father?" He whispered yelled at me making me flinch slightly. "That was past, Damon!" I shouted at him.

He didn't say anything more, in a spat second he was off to the upper floor to our bedroom since we are in living in situation. I was walked towards the stairs and with huge effort took 2 step, looking down at the stairs suddenly I got picked up in arms. Of course, he came back realizing it will difficult for me to climb the stairs! He entered out bedroom and placed me on the bed.

"Damon, come on what feels wrong suddenly?" I asked him calmly, knowing this is a sensitive issue and he is getting all stupid right now. "I! I, Elena, I am all wrong, not suddenly because I always was but I know there are 2 people in this entire world to whom I can't be selfish. I can't ruin their lives, and that is you and her." He slightly yelled in frustration, pointing at my belly when he said her'. I wanted to scream and rip his head off but then I though with his view then I realize how bad he must be feeling thinking he isn't the perfect father for the child, he himself created.

"Damon, you were selfish but now you aren't. If you would have been selfish then this baby, inside me would have been dead till now because we all know you were confused and could have easily ask me to abort it, but did you did that? No, you thought my happiness before your comfort and here I am going to give birth to our baby in just one month and I know you love her like anything." I tried o convince him. "I know her, Elena and that is why I f**king want the best for her, and I am certainly not even good, I realize it Stefan was right!" He shouted and dumped himself on the bed, holding his face in his palms.

"What, Stefan? Did he say all this nonsense to you? Tell me, Damon, did he!?" I shouted and now if he had said this to him, then Stefan boy you are dead. I wonder why he just can't melt in the reality that him and I, weren't meant to be, that is why we broke off 5 months back before I got pregnant and I love Damon, now! I hate you Stefan if you have done this.

"What difference that is makes, the reality is that he said everything right! How much I wanted to rip his head off and push him in see, I couldn't because I know this is about my little girl and he is f**king right all the way!" He said and lay on the bed, his legs handing out from the bed. "It means to me and it makes hell lot of difference to me because I am gonna find him and I am gonna eat em!" I snapped at him.

"Elena..." Damon suddenly lightly spoke, raising his hand. I took it and lay down next to him, resting my head on his chest. "You sure that you want MY kind of person as our little angle," He asked and felt something in his voice, Hope. But why when he knows I don't want his kind of person but exactly him! "We both love you, Damon. We both want only you. No one can be a better dad then you. You left all those stupid and nasty things you used to do after knowing I am pregnant so how can you be selfish and not the perfect daddy for your daughter?" I told him, trying to convince him on his perfection as a father but that doesn't mean I don't mean what I am saying because I one hundred percent mean every single word.

"I know but you know how I was like before so when I think about it, I feel like I am not the right person and I still think that for a teenage, adult girl I can be right but a baby who knows nothing and wants nothing but love, for her I won't be right. I hope you are understanding, Elena. Try to at least!" He said calmly but I don't why it hurts to think that he might be, like really might don't want our baby now that is why he is saying all this to me. No, this can't be! He won't that to me or will he? I thought to myself, feeling a slightly kick in my belly, because I guess even my baby is worried for her daddy dearest now.

"Damon, why am I feeling like you are done with me, Like, you don't me or the baby now? Tell me because I can't raise her alone. I will go for adoption or I will do anything... I just can't..." I yelled at him suddenly jerking out of the bed. Tears started falling from my eyes, warm and hurtful tears, and suddenly next thing I noticed, I was chocking on my words. I couldn't take it anymore and walked out of the room, almost running as fast as I can with my pregnant belly.

I ran out of the house and it felt like the forest because his house is pretty beautiful but from outside, the surrounding seems like forest but it still looks beautiful. It was all dark and it was still raining. In few seconds, I felt Damon closing the door of his house and walking towards my drenched body. I stood there, crossing my arms on my belly, providing some heat to my belly.

Damon stood next to me and held my hand, hugging me tightly and murmuring sorry what seems like hundreds of times. I just know he doesn't want to get rid of me or the baby, I shouldn't have thought like that but hey you can't blame me. I am pregnant! It's what we call pregnant women's hormones. I get emotional on very small things and cry a lot, all the time. I hugged him back, burying my face in his cold neck and breathing in the scent of his cologne.

"Damon, you will be best father of this entire world to our daughter. All she needs is love and care and you do that for her, right? You care for her and you love her, may be more than me. I know it! So stop saying such things, I will always be your side to improve you." I said to him who slightly smiled. "I know, Elena. I love the baby a lot Elena. I am so happy that I am going to be a father now. I didn't think of being one in my wildest dream because it was impossible but now I am lucky of all the supernatural creatures that I could make a beautiful little baby, you know. I promise you that I will love you and her forever, Elena. I love you!" He said happily as I noticed a slight tint of wetness and redness in his eyes. The wetness from rain was other thing but this wetness was other thing. He was crying, in happiness and I knew he is happy.

"Good, now if you weren't planning to saying that you love me than I was suppose to kick on your balls, Damon Salvatore!" I told him smirking, but then he smirked and Oh my f**king God he looks so hot in rain when he is drenched and I hope even I look good too. "Now, THAT would have hurt a lot, Elena Gilbert." He said and leaned forward taking my wet lips into his wet once.

SwaRon converted Kisha OS - One day challenge

Swaron Version

"God, why did I fight with Kiya today?" KD said to himself holding a potato in one hand and knife in other hand. "Now, I have to do all the work so does every day. Please god save my office today." He said and started cutting the potato placing it on cutter board on kitchen slab.

*Flashback*

"What? What did you just say? Huh!?" Kiya said pointing finger towards KD.

KD made a proud face and intertwined his finger in her. "You heard it right! You women can never work like us and we work more and we are more hard working!" KD  and smirked.

"You mean i can't work in office? Work like you do? Really, huh?" Kiya said in an angry tone.

"I am right and even you know this. It's a world's fact that women are stupid, their brains works from their knees and heart is like flower, anyone can come and smell it!" He said and laughed at her who was fuming with his statement.

"I bet you, I can work better then you. But you, you Mr. Disaai can't work like m, can't work like women do in house and we do more then all you stupid. Our brains at least are somewhere not like your and our heart is pure. Not like your black and small!" She said while pouting her face with half anger.

"Fine, I challenge you to work instead of me in office today. Do the things I do! Accept it if you have guts?" He said crossed his arms on his chest.

"Really? Accepted. You also have to work here the way I do every day and all the things I do! Got it?" She shouted and now the Kiya is here and KD fall down to the floor, rubbing his bum bum.

"Yes! And BYE! Take care of my office!" He said in a mocking tone.

"Yes, I will and take care of yourself. Looser!" She said and marched in their bedroom to get ready for one day trial challenge.

*Flashback ends*

He was cutting the potatoes or rather trying very hard to even hold knife properly and in that he sliced his thumb and shouted with a word called freak', his usual favorite to say all the time. Kiya hated it always but no Kiya today. Oops!

"Shit, man! It hurts! Where is the first aid now? God, Why do Kiya always keep things to their proper places, it's paining and I don't know where is the first aid box" He said and sucked his thumb and the cut was quiet deep and impossibly painful for him. He looked for more time but in that time he could feel his hand getting numb as the amount of blood lost. He sighed of relieve when he found the first aid box but little did he noticed was had he done to the house in his first aid box hunt. He will be dead, utter dead!

He smiled thinking this is so easy task he surely will do this before Kiya returns and again walked back to the women land. THE kitchen! He started cutting potatoes and with extra amount of effort, he succeeded too. He smirked and patted his back, now time to cut onions and tomatoes to make the gravy. He sighed and thought why the hell Indian food contains so much ingredients and being a Indian food lover he suddenly changed into continental once, in British/American countries all people have to do is buy all already cut ingredient, put them in utensil, add a PINCH of salt and pepper and done. So lucky of them and all the women says that shame on US that we can't cook as other men in different countries can. Of course if we are were living there then all Indian men were professional chefs too.

He sliced the tomatoes and onions, and somewhat end up making a mashed rubbish of the dinner. He was so sure that he didn't even taste it and smiled. He put the stove on off and walked out of the kitchen.

Now dusting time! Kiya even warned her main to not to show her face today here or else don't show ever. His Kiya!

He took the dusting brush, long and thick very multi colored ruffles in it. It was coated with dirt and without even realizing he patted it on wall and ended up making dirt marks on white colored wall. He didn't notice and started doing dusting. It was the time of the show Kiya watches everyday so e decided to check what makes her watch the rubbish and he switched on the television, stopping the channel on Star Plus'. Kiya's favorite show Kyun ke saas bhi kabhi bahu thi' was going to air in few minutes and Kiya was really excited for today's episode from yesterday.

He swiped the nearby the duster on the shelf in which their wedding picture was kept in a beautiful black colored fancy frame. Suddenly he shook hearing the huge "Bhump" sound echoing 3 times as the going serial ended and the Balaja telefilms signs showed in a golden color with black background.

"What was this serial or some heart attack sound? This balaji telefilms have to change the bhump music.

"Rishton ke bhi roop badaltain hain..

Naye naye saacho main dhalte hain..

Banti kahani nayii, Kyun ke saas bhi kabhi bahu thi..

Kyun ke saas bhi kabhi bahu thi"

No, this was playing on channel but what more prominent was KD's voice. He had till now memorized this song all thanks to Kiya's daily full sound TV time and he was singing and shaking his bum yet again throwing some small things here and there with duster. Up till now he had broken to photo frames and one Kiya's favorite and most expensive china bowl. Which he knew was bad to happen and he quickly hid the piece in his cupboard.

She was sitting on the large size leather chair of the MD. His husband and pouting like a baby. God, she was so bored and she wanted to do something nice but to her luck nothing can be nice and interesting in this stupid office. She even tried to concentrate on work but all vain. She called KD's personal assistant and was waiting for her.

*knock knock*

"Come in." Kiya said settling herself properly on chair again.

A girl almost of age 23 entered in the room wearing sexy black suit with a little low neckline. Her body was quiet attractive and her hairs were falling down till her hips. Her red lipstick was so good to look at and then Kiya realized if she being a girl find her this much attractive than what must KD feel like. She mentally slapped that P.D but put on a fake smile and asked her to sit on the front chair when she was taking a chair and trying to sit next and very close to where Kiya was sitting.

"You can sit there." Kiya said trying to make her stand up.

"Oh, actually ma'am I always sit here next to KD!" She said and naughtily blushed.

"Well, I am not KD and call him Sir." Kiya made a face and said to her, looking at Kiya's face she could see it was very much close to a warning and also first and last one.

"But KD never showed any problem?" She asked in an irritated tone.

"Because, he is KD! He doesn't realize people's real intentions!" She said and smiled.

"What?" She asked shocked at her statement.

"Chill, babes. Of course I was not talking about you. Why, do you feel like I was talking about you? She asked smiling at her faking.

"Aha, of course not, because you are so sweet!" She said and smiled at Kiya.

"KD, really is so stupid." She murmured under her breath.

"What, ma'am?" She asked thinking Kiya said something to her.

"Nothing, you just concentrate on work. And yes, the Mehta file... tell me about them. Mr Mehta will come and meet me as I said them that KD is not well. So before they come, give me all details." Kiya said in a strict tone, taking the P.D I shock.

"Ye...yes ma'am. I'll just bring the files!" She said and ran out of the cabin.

The telephone set resting on the table, rang. Kiya looked at it and received it while praying to God that there is no client thing in it.

"Hello?" Kiya said.

"Ma'am this is me, the receptionist. Actually Mrs. Chopra has just called and she wants to talk to Sir, I said her that he is not wel.." Kiya cut her in between.

"Thanks, honey I own you big time for saving my life. When she calls again say that KD will be able to talk to her tomorrow." She said happily.

"But ma'am I said her that Sir's wife is taking all the charged of him today and she wants to talk to you know." Receptionist said innocently.

"I don't own you anything." Kiya murmured.

"Sorry, ma'am." She said.

"It's ok, connect me to her." She said and next second she heard a lady almost shouting on the line.

"What is this Mrs. Disaai? I have given the contract to this company and you all are 4 hours late. Where are my supplies, you know lots of my beauty clients ran away because of shortage of supplies. It never happened before in the world's best salon which is mine. I want the answer right now!" That lady banged her fist on the table. Kiya thought so or might be she sat down on a chair. That means she do some heavy workout, not on machines but on bed and in sleeping and eating.

"Calm down. Please Mrs. Chopra calm down and tell me what exactly you are saying?" Kiya asked because she was totally unaware of this lady's rubbish.

"Calm down? Really? I want my products ship out here today only because my salon is the world's best salon. Is that clear?" She shouted.

"Listen, you.." She stopped in middle and took a deep breath.

"Listen, you.. I'll make sure they ship there today only." Kiya said trying to calm herself because if it wasn't KD's reputation and business then she would have put her hand through phone and would have slapped that bitch.

"Better, and today means today or else, well you know." She said and cut the call.

"Poor, KD. How he have to bare all this nonsense. Shit, what the hell Kiya. Stop this! She mentally slapped herself for caring about of KD.

P.D guided her very much about Mehta productions and what they want from KD's company and what Kiya has to do now but poor Kiya could not understand much more than 20% out of 100%.

KD went for the grocery and made tons of blunders. He entered in the store and firstly he didn't know where the hell the things were kept which was mentioned in the month's grocery list. He asked some women and finally reached there.

He bought some things and he felt relaxed that at least he was working properly now.

Vegetable checked, Fruits checked, Wiped cream checked, Breads checked, Eggs checked, Vinegar checked, Salt and pepper checked, Pizza plates checked, Pizza sauce checked, Cheese checked, Rajma checked, Rice checked, Floor checked, Olive oil checked, and blah blah blah.

He read something very shocking and gulped down.

"Sanitary Napkins"

"What the hell, how can I buy this here? But what she urgently needs it and her days are coming!" KD said to himself and looked around to check people.

"God, why why why why? Why me?" he said stomping his foot on the floor.

He looked around to see the section he was looking for THE sanitary napkins. I am dead, KD thought.

He found lady asking to the receptionist about this section and he decided to follow her. She was walking and walking until she reached towards the very end of the store. It was very small area and to his bad luck there were ladies only and also gents there. He was shocked to see gents there, actually they were some normal adults boys roaming there and checking out girls and teasing them being in this section. He entered the section and found all the female eyes starring him in shock and started doing khusurr phusurr. KD felt like burying himself in the ground right at the moment. It was so embarrassing for him. He closed his eyes for once and then looked at those ladies, glaring at them. It helped a little as the young once looked away but some who were old were still starring at him but he decided to save his virtue and walked towards the shelf. He quickly picked to packet and threw them down in his basket, under the other stuff so that no one can see it before he reaches the counter.

But as continue he felt more embarrassing at counter as when receptionist was making the bill, he jumped off from the line and walked towards the near counter of champagne and was buying one when he heard a receptionist calling out aloud.

"Who is the owner of this item?" He asked raising the packet in her hand and asking again and again until KD sighed and finally said "Mine."

That's starry eyes but this time a lot more than before. He quickly paid the bill and walked out of the store.

"I am really sorry Mr. Mehta I will fix every right now!" She tried to stop the walking out Mr. Mehta from her cabin.

"No, I think will directly talk to KD now. Please stop trying to fool me!" He said angrily and walked out.

Kiya sat on the chair and a tear rolled down rolled down from her eyes and she felt so stupid to fight with KD.

She sighed. She walked towards the opened window of his cabin. It was almost 7:00 PM now. She stood. She watched. Sighed and left the office as there was almost no work left to do or may be the work they would have got, she messed it all.

.::KD's POV::

He fall down to the couch and ran his fingers in his hairs.

"How cheap those boys were, they were teasing all the girls there. Shameful. Kiya also go there quiet much and doing grocery is so difficult. I am so tired. Itna tired to kabhi office main bhi nahi hua main!" He said and got worried that what Kiya must be doing. Will she be fine? She mentally slapped him for fighting with her.

He looked around the house and it was mess but to be frankly he had no energy left to clean the mess, so he let he be. He was waiting for Kiya eagerly.

He went to kitchen as he felt a little hungry and when he tested his food, he threw up.

"What is this KD? Iti asaan dish bhi tujhse nahi bani? Ab Kiya akai kya khayegi?" I will take her out.. yeah this is nice idea!" He said and drank lots of water to calm his growling stomach.

^Bell rang^

KD stood up and walked towards the door. He opened it only to find tired Kiya standing there. She smiled weakly to her and vice versa.

She took her glasses off and rubbed the back of her neck which was paining. She walked in kitchen and found a huge mess but she didn't care. She tasted the food with spoon and looked at him who was just standing there with his head low.

She didn't say anything and walked towards the hall, same mess there too and same reaction which was no reaction. Her stomach was growling as she didn't even have breakfast because of the fight but she made sure that KD had it and he did.

She took a quick shower and cleaned the messy house all while KD was looking her and waiting for some dangerous reaction but to his shock nothing happened. Soon the house was clean and it looked like HOME.

KD's phone rang and he went to another room to pick the call.

It was Mr. Mehta, though he was angry but didn't shout on KD because he knew no mistakes as such happened in his presence. KD solved the problem and apologized to him. When he was about to walk out of the room, her P.D called and told him about what all happened in office and KD felt bad, literally bad for not asking Kiya even once that was everything ok there.

He called Mrs. Chopra and apologized to her too. She was an old client of KD so she understood and even thanked Kiya to tolerate with her anger.

KD walked out of the room and saw Kiya setting the dinner table and the dinner was ready, though she looked really tired from her eyes and her eyes were red, which was green flag that she cried too.

KD smiled at her and vice versa and sat on the table. They both ate quietly and both were quiet slow with their eating. Though they both were hungry but their mood and today's realization didn't let them eat properly.

Kiya did the washing while KD worked something on his file and on laptop. Kiya came in room and quietly laid down on her side and closed her eyes but after few second opened it only to find sad KD looking at her.

"What happened, KD?" She asked going into sitting position and slipping close to him. She got worried.

"Nothing." He said and smiled.

"Ok. I wanted to say something?" She said.

"Sorry." They both said at same time and looked at each other.

"What?" Again they both said at same time.

"I love you." KD said and smiled at her.

"I love you too." Kiya replied grinning and rested her head on his chest and he took her in his embrace.

[Credits: Forevermine]

Most Unforgettable Moment :AR OS

There are times in your life when u r unable to decide whats exactly in your mind at d moment . . U r unable to judge ur own feelings . . And that was the exact situation for Riddhima  at the moment. . 
Sitting at a corner table of Sanjeevani's cafetaria this flawless beauty looked dull . . Her face gloomy . . . 'Tomorrow 'she thought ,'her life was going to change completely'
it was their last day in Sanjeevani as Interns . . N what was worse . . Her best friend Armaan was leaving tomorrow . . His parents were sending him to the US for further studies.
 Both of them were smart and intelligent , always in competition to beat each other in the Intern of the month  . 
 while in beginning they fought for even there smallest of things , later they learned to co-operate with each other . .understand each other . . Since then they were simply inseparable . . ,
And slowly and gradually things started changing . . . Changing in a wrong way 
Ridhhima  started entering the forbidden territory . . She started to fall in love with Armaan . . 
 Riddhima never told Armaan about her inner feelings . . Afraid that it  might even ruin their friendship 
Today they , Armaan n herself were dinning for the last time together , she had to tell him today , she had no other option . 
.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
an hourr later
Ridhhima  dressed herself in a beautiful li'l black dress . . Letting her by safesaver">hair  fall freely on her shoulders . . Her hair wet wid a few strands dancing gently on her face . . She'd wore a very subtle makeup n a soft perfume . . . She didn't like strong ones at all . . Nor did Armaan. . . Yes she was ready . . She looked quite girly too . . Though handling the igh heals that she wore was next to impossible . . Having a last minute glance at the mirror she literally ran to Armaan's place . . When she entered the place . she was surprised to see that the lights inside the house were all turned off . . . She tried the door knob . . It opened . . Blind to her surroundings she entered . . .n started to explore d place to reach d switch board in d process she hit against something n lost her balance . . . Her instinct told her to relax . . She could feel Armaan's presence in the room and... Bingo
before she could have a free fall she could feel those familiar strong hands around her waist and she started to shiver . . No she couldn't loose her control today . . She had a job to do 1st. . Slowly the lights of the room were switched on . . 1 at a time . . She was caught unguard by an extremely handsome  Armaan. . 'Why did he choose to wear this skin hugging black tee which made him look even more yummylicious .. . . . Prithvi smiled . . .
He straightened her up and complimented her for her looks . . She blushed a deep red . . . Making Armaan skip his heart beat . . . the two of them had dinner together . . Generally talking about anything and everything . . . 
Instead she asked for Armaan's permission to take the leave 4 the day . . To bid farewell to him with a heavy heart
Armaan stood there frozen for a moment as if deciding what to do next . . He slowly pinned her against d wall ,his proximity doing wonders to her . .
'I think you want to say something 1st' he asked her in his baritone . . Which was suddenly seductive to her . . .
Umm . . She fumbled . . Armaan . . . . I . . . . . N before she cud say anything her mouth got engaged in something else altogether. . . Something out of this world . . . Something she'd fantasized many a times . . But had thought it would never true . . . She felt light . . A sudden delight ran through the length and breath of her body . . . In the form of a high voltage current . . She was swept off her feet n before she cud even cherish the moment properly she heard the 3 most beautiful words she'd read in books ,seen in movies . . 
Yes life indeed changed forever that day for her . . But for the good . . . . It turned out to be the happiest day of her life.