[Credits: -Serendipity-]
Irresistibly hot. . 
a bundle of talent .. 
someone whose sole motto is
Never Say Never.  .
Dedicated . .
simple .. 
yet sophisticated..  .
he's surely one to catch your eyeball. . 
wondering who I'm talking abt?
the One guy. . 
for whom. . 
Work is Worship. .  
a Guy brings out any character he portrays to life. . 
full of Fun .. 
someone who never stops. . 
keeps trying .. 
and brings out the best in him .. 
its none other than
Fahad Ali.  .
A very happy birthday to you. . 

[CREDITS:PIYU]
Edited by forevermine - 10 years ago
Posted: 10 years ago
messages for Fahad's birthday
by Meh

Its finally 17th Sept πŸ˜³ 
The Most Awaited day atleast For Me πŸ˜³
Its The Birthday of the Most Handsome, Adorable, 
Attractive, Dashing n also one of the cutest Person i have ever seen... 

Many Many Happy Returns Of The Day πŸ˜ƒ

May ALLAH Bless You. Hope U get all the happiness in your life, 
May U reach successful heights, Find True Love n Most 
Important Inshallah Hopes to see you gettin and award soon😳

Few lines I wrote For u... 
"Tumhari Har Ada ko Kya Jawab Dun..
Bolo Aj Tumhe Kya Dua Dun??
Koi acha Phool hota toh tumhe de detay..
Par Jo khud Gulab ho usay Gulab kya dun?"

U r A Flower πŸ˜³

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FAHAD πŸ˜³

You're really the Cutest n most Good looking Person 
right Since ur childhood.. πŸ˜³

With Your Acting, Style, Attitude n ur killer smile U made me Krazy for u.. 
And Now I'm krazy4KD πŸ˜³

Your funny actions has made me more krazy for You πŸ˜³

You're playing the character of Stoneface but whenever u smiled U became such a cutiee i must say 

Your Eyes  I'm Speechless Here  

And lastly my Signature Word...
You're My HERO... 

Love,
Mehwish

So Rads that was my wishes for him. 
Some siggies are here..

One animation I made... πŸ˜³

And some slide shows also..
But I'm not sure kaun sa acha hai πŸ€”

by  Razzy

Heyya Fahad !! A Many Many Happy Returns Of The Day To You !!

So where i can start , Fahad Ali : the star who melted every girls heart in just a look of his brown eyes , the one who gave life to the stoneface KD , the one who is so full of talent but still so much grounded to earth !! In all a total all rounder with a heart of gold !!

i know you must have got so many fan wishes and tremendous blessings from your loved ones , and this message from me is just nothing compared to many of others , but to me its just sheer luck of mine to get a chance to wish you on your special day and maybe get even more luckier if u see it so as i got this chance i wanted to tell from my whole heart , that i had never seen such a down to earth celebrity like you and seriously if i start on your qualities then the list just won't end you are the guy every girl dreams for (even me hehe) and every guy aspires to become !! even if i try i just can't put in words that how awesome person you are , every thing you do is just total bliss for me , be it your sketches , your love for music or even the way you love your mother You are just Perfect !!

Fahad Ali i just wanna say thank you for becoming our KD , because if that won't have happened i would have missed seeing such massive talent and such a generous person like you !!

Love you always <33 From your Numero Uno Fan , Razzy / Rasika

By the way made some siggies for you , though i am not a good editor but just tried hope you like them <33

intro poem by me
Irresistibly hot. .
a bundle of talent ..
someone whose sole motto is
Never Say Never.  .
Dedicated . .
simple ..
yet sophisticated..  .
he's surely one to catch your eyeball. .
wondering who I'm talking abt?
the One guy. .
for whom. .
Work is Worship. . 
a Guy brings out any character he portrays to life. .
full of Fun ..
someone who never stops. .
keeps trying ..
and brings out the best in him ..
its none other than
Fahad Ali.  .
A very happy birthday to you. .

partner's msg

So finally its 17th sept the day many such fans have awaited impatiently has arrived. 

Firstly a very happy birthday to You Fahad.
I have always hear 'the key to success is determination and hardwork.' Will i can see it come true as well. I am a huge KD Fan and used to love his Angry Young Man Avatar. 
People are putting in so much efforts to make you feel special and loved. Its finally the day were a miraculous Actor was born...one of the best days for many fans including me undoubtedly. 
I absolutely have no clue how to wish you in words as for me i am speechless when it comes to your hardwork...dedication and also how can i forget your acting skills which has made not one but many to fall in love with Keshav Desai a fictitious character come alive and make a place in all of our hearts. 
Its You who has made us love every shade KD...and It You who has brought the smile or tears to our eyes.
This is merely to wish you a Very Happy Birthday and also to say we as fans really adore You and look up to you for who You really are. You are a rockstar to us and we all love you a lot..especially Me!! 
I hope You receive all the success in life and happiness as well...!! i will look forward to each and every show which you will do after TBP as well..!! Hope for make such amazing Birthdays to come.
regards
safrena 

msg by angelic shaz
my bday message to fahad 
As you look back on yesterday, may your memories be warm ones. As you celebrate today, may your heart be filled with happiness and joy. As you look ahead to tomorrow, may your deepest hopes and dreams come true for you!
Happy Birthday 
love Shaz😳

kritzy's birthday wish
HAPPY BDAY FAHAD ...AKA OUR KESHAV DESAI
πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³
hope u have a gr8 yr ahead
enjoy ur day and have a blast

u r doin a gr8 job as kd...love ur acting
continue ur gr8 actingπŸ‘πŸ‘

hope u have a osom lyf
and get all those u wish for 😊😊😊

keep smiling always 😊😊😊😊

frm ur fan😊
krithika

damoncrazy
Shazzy's msg
To my dearest Hero, & to our lovable Stoneface,

This day...it isn't special to just you. Its special to so many of us, to me. And that is because you are so special to us . So...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FAHAD ALI!

To be honest...YOU were the first person whom I fell in love with out of the members of the TBP cast whom I adore & admire so much. As an actor, you had a fan in me from the moment I saw your portrayal of KD in the very first epi of the Buddy Project. It gives so much pride to see you one year later, going ahead of the immensely talented performance that you started with, & having moved on brilliance. I cannot count on my fingers the no. of times you made me laugh, cry, feel embarassed, angry, heartbroken, happy, for & along with your character. Honestly...I actually want to thank you for taking up the role of Keshav Desai. Because I may be called biased for this, but I can say without doubts, that no one could have breathed life into KD the way you have.

My immense love for you just grows with each passing day. Along with your 'reel' performances, so many 'real' incidents, such as your interviews & Piyu's on set experiences, make me feel PROUD to be a Fahad Ali fan. Your offscreen humbleness & persona just makes me fall more & more in love with you. I really can't express in words, how much you, have given to me to cherish. Being part of a fandom, makes a show, or a couple, or character, so much more than 'just entertainment'. My emotional attachment to this show, KiSha & my favourite TBP character- KD has been immense, & so, all those precious moments, that you have given me as KD mean so much. Again...THANK YOU. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for being Keshav Desai. For playing with such perfection a characer whom I could grow to love so much, whom I could hold close to my heart. There are no words which can express how much I love & admire you as an actor, & a person <3

I pray from the bottom of my heart, that this success & love that you are seeing now, is not even 1% of what you will earn in the future. May you achieve everything in life that your heart wants, may you earn more & more fans who love you this way & may you always be safe & happy...Fahad Ali. I hope you have a great & cherishable birthday with your loved ones <3

Once again...wish you a very Happy Birthday!

Forever your fan,
Shahana(AKA Shaz) <3

aishu3002 's msg

Wish u many more happy returns of d day fahadπŸ₯³

Hope your day is filled with lots of love and laughter!πŸ₯³

May all your birthday wishes come true.😊

May ur special day...

Surrounded wid happiness,

Filled wid laughter,

Wrapped wid pleasure,

Brightened wid fun,