Frequent Posters

princess_farh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
thank u! Iv bn watching it lately!
amberose thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Is there ff/os/ss thread or something like that?
neeram64 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Who is playing Maya's character.
shahsb_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Can someone make VM on RagNa on Song, Yeh tune kya kiya?
BinKuchKahe. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
can anyone tell me which episode was it when Raghav/Kalpi first met?
MGYlove thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: prc_fan1

can anyone tell me which episode was it when Raghav/Kalpi first met?

here its dear..

in ep 78

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1wntUFZQSA&list=PLVqBLRhC9UzENesqvIHp77L6u0qL3RUlf&index=57

actual meet

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9v9xYoIzWMw&list=PLVqBLRhC9UzENesqvIHp77L6u0qL3RUlf&index=55 

here EMA playlist

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLVqBLRhC9UzENesqvIHp77L6u0qL3RUlf
BinKuchKahe. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
^^
thank you so much! I just started watching the show recently.
Can you help me out with some queries?

1. What is the relationship between Kamla & Raghav? Did Kamla use to work at his dad's place & is that how he got to know Kalpi when he was young?

2. Why does Pakhi compete with Kalpi for Kamla's love & affection when Kamla isn't even her mother?

3. What is Raghav's relationship with Mr Kapoor?

Thank you so much!!
Edited by prc_fan1 - 10 years ago
SWT_7 thumbnail
When Raghav wants to love paki, there is no meaning his feelings for kalpi is genuine.. its only because of kamala maa's dream he is supporting her..datz all...even kalpi has some self respect...
SWT_7 thumbnail
Cvs please clear, actually what is kalpi's role, it is something she is just a daughter to fill their parents dream...and it has been shown that kamala and raghav both like kalpi, until date i was thinking only kamala maa failed to express her love and attention, but now raghav also,...i hate u raghav...then there is no reason he cares for kalpi is bakwas...
I feel very sorry for kalpi.. she is the one who is suffering a lot between them and she is innocent, but still suffering everything which is not her fault...and nobody is understanding that she is alone..she also deserve something...Cvs, give a new better hero than raghav for my kalpi... who understands, loves and respect her which she deserves in her life...But plzzz don't interfere prem in this...
-Trishh- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: prc_fan1

^^

thank you so much! I just started watching the show recently.
Can you help me out with some queries?

1. What is the relationship between Kamla & Raghav? Did Kamla use to work at his dad's place & is that how he got to know Kalpi when he was young?

2. Why does Pakhi compete with Kalpi for Kamla's love & affection when Kamla isn't even her mother?

3. What is Raghav's relationship with Mr Kapoor?

Thank you so much!!

1. I believe Kamla is like a mother to Raghav because when he was in Sahil's house and Kamla worked there too, she was the only adult who treated him well. So he has a lot of respect for her but they are not related by blood if thts what you mean. Well Kamla didn't work at his father's place, while Vitthal did work in his father's mill. Kamla used to work at Sahil and Neetus house and he sates there because Sahil took custody of him after his dad died. Kalpi also used to come sometimes when Kamla went to work. Thts how Raghav and Kalpi met.

2. Neetu has always neglected Paakhi. Even when she is a baby. So Kamla is like her mother to her because she took care of her always. And so Paakhi is insecure that she might lose Kamla which is why she is insecure.

3. Mr. Kapoor( also known as Sahil) shares a bad relationship with Raghav. We think Sahil killed Raghavs father, though that hasn't been shown clearly. Also Sahil took custody of him just to gain his property and never gave him love and sent him to boarding school. When he came back from boarding school, he had ran away to America with the help I his uncle. Now Raghavs only mission is to seek revenge from him and now they are enemies in personal life and professional.