Pavitra Rishta

~Happy Birthday Avni (-LiveLaughLove-)~

-Mansi.- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

From your little sisters Mansi and Puneet

August 26th is a day when an amazing person was born.

She is a great friend who has been with us in all our happy and sad times.

Shes like a big sister to us, who gives us advice in everything that we need help with and is always with us.

She has always supported us and always lent a hand to us when we needed it.

All in all, shes a great friend who deserves to have an amazing birthday.

So here is wishing a Happy Birthday to Avni! (-LiveLaughLove-) 

NOW LETS CELEBRATE!!!!!

Cant have a celebration without food! So now lets have Avnis favorite Gujju food:

First of all:

Gujarati Bhajiya!

Liked the bhajiya? Great, great, lets move on! :P ;)

Now Avnis favorite: Pani Puri!

Now this is something that Avni told me that tasted good together and I thought she was crazy. And one day I was in a YOLO mood and tried it and now I LOVE IT! So thanks Avni!

Now everyone enjoy Khichdi and Kadhi!

So now that weve had a bunch of Gujju food, why stop now?? Lets have some sweets!

Okay okay, last Gujju one promise! :P  Here is Gajar Halwa!  :)

Now here is some delish Oreo cake!

And lastly, something that Avni loves:

Cookies and cream!

Continued on the next page by Puneet (AsYa_Fan)

Edited by ilovepr - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AsYa_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Special Messages by Mansi and Puneet to Avni!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Mansi:

Avni! So how did you like your surprise/secret that I couldnt tell you about!?!? Got you didnt I? Well I hope I did! :P

Okay so now on to your message! You are now officially another year older than me! Greeeat! But oh well!

I dont think this thread is enough to show you how much you mean to me! I seriously dont know what I would do without you!

You are like that older sister that I always wanted and I couldnt have asked for a better one.

You know how you told me that I make you smile: Well you make me smile way more!

I also love how we can have Gujju convos (well me, you and Ami) and people wont know what were talking about and well just laugh! I love our Gujju sisterness that we have! We talk about Gujju probs and Desi probs and you always make me laugh with your funny experiences! And lets not forget how we used to talk about ABCDs that we know! ;)   

What else?? Gosh this is a lot harder to do than I expected! Oh yeah, Manas gives you so much love and hugs as well and he loves you SOOO much!

You're that one person who I know I can talk to at any time about ANYTHING! And I know that youll help me no matter what. You would give me advice, make me smile or we would just talk about random things which is really fun!

Anyways, hope you have the best birthday ever! Thank you for being an amazing big sister! I love you SOOO much!

Puneet:

Happy birthday Avni!!! I hope you like your surprise!! Im kind of mad at you cause you didnt tell me that your birthday was coming up, but only a little cause todays your birthday and you should be happy. I hope you like the thread that Mansi and I made for you, but you should thank Mansi mostly cause it was her idea. Anyways, this thread is to show how special you are to us and that you are an amazing friend. I am really happy that you are my friend and sister. You have always been there for me and everyone. You are an older sister to me and to everyone else and although I never had an older sister, but now I know how it feels like to have an older sister and I am happy that you are there. I always loved talking to you, you are so much fun to talk to on anything.  :D Anyways happy birthday and have an AWESOME day!!!!!!!! :)

Special Messages to Avni from her close IF friends:

Veno (NadaCinta):

To my dear Avni

May your party be huge, just like your heart. May your presents be plenty, just like your loved ones. May your candles be brighter than your eyes, May your cake be sweeter than you are. Here's wishing you a Beautiful and Grand Birthday this year.

A birthday wish you should make, when you blow out the candles on your cake, but this special year that I've known you, I'd like to make 'my' wish come true. That friends we are now will continue for ever as the girl I know now.

"You cannot control what happens to you, but you can control your attitude toward what happens to you, and in that, you will be mastering change rather than allowing it to master you.

The greatest discovery of all time is a person can change his/her future by merely changing his attitude.

Any fact facing us is not as important as our attitude toward it, for that determines our success or failure. The way you think about a fact may defeat you before you ever do anything about it. You are overcome by the fact because you think you are."

Lastly but not least have a blasting birthday!

With lots of love

Ashu and Veno

Sheetal (arjunpurvixo):

avni :D

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! <3

I dont even know where to start! First of all, I love you, mwah <3 and second of all, I think now would be the appropriate time to tell you that I miss you - we have to start talking again, thatd be great hehe besides the occasional you dropping a message in my tumblr ask box. Youre very sweet and friendly, I love that about you! I hope you feel special not only today, but everyday. But feel free to spoil yourself today hehe ;) I remember you were one of the people I could vent to you when I was in a slump (lol when am i not) and I still appreciate you for that, so thank you so much. Youre an amazing friend and Im glad that we started talking. Hope we never stop!

Ami (nalonynnej):                  Avni Didi

To a very special girl, with a very warm heart.

She's another year older, and more smart.

She's the kindest girl I've know,

throughout the forum her glow shone.

I could talk to her about anything, A-Z,

And my side, she would see.

From #gujjuprobz to Desi khanna to stress,

We are there for each other, regardless of the mess.

So glad I've met you,

cause sometimes I'm a real zoo. :D

I hope you have a great time today,

and everyone does whatever you say.

Because you deserve it all,

So have a ball!

Love you some much didi! :) Have a wonderful day and many more to come.

Alicia (alipie):

Avni girl happy birthday  

You're seriously are one of the sweetest persons I know and I am really glad to have a friend like you although our chats are very limited  but hey i guess we have a 'special bond' :P

and thank you for tolerating me when I am MIA whenever we say we're updating our SS  

but main thing I really hope you have a blessed day with all of God's blessings <3

Love you loads ^_^

your partner

-alicia xx

Edited by AsYa_fan - 10 years ago
ParinConnects thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hapy bdae avni. 
Taru aa varas khubaj saru jaye and tane tara jeevan ma khubj tarakki male. Tu sauthi sweet guju friend che jane hun aa forum ma mali.. 🤗
Hu pray karu chu ke aa bdae tari mate khubaj memorable rahe 😳 🥳 

Ane mansi aa thread bauj fine che 👏
relentless. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Happpyyy Birthdayyy my darling Avni 🤗

I'm so glad we met on the ArVi AT, its always a pleasure interacting with you girl! 🤗
I hope you have an AWESOME day! enjoy your day to the fullest 🤗
Edited by KiShaholic. - 10 years ago
Ashlaika thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Happy happy birthday Avni. 

Have a beautiful day and a wonderful year ahead. 

Edited by Ashlaika - 10 years ago
-Mansi.- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thank you Parin btw: Puneet and I both made it.

peachesnplums thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Many happy returns of the day Avni 🥳

Wishing you lots of happiness, good health and success for the year head. Hope you have a great day!

Edited by peachesnplums - 10 years ago
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
^ Happy Birthday, Avni! 🤗 Hope u have a great one! 🤗
style14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Avni🤗🤗🤗
Many many happy returns of the day Sweetie.

Have a blast. May this birthday bring more joy and happiness in your life.
happy birthday

birthday cake

wish-you-birthday
shagufta2211 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wish u a many many happy return of the day dear