Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir

IPKKND-EBP: Episode Discussion Thread+Live Updates-DT Note-Pg134

PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago

IPKKND - EK BAAR PHIR... A NEW SHOW, NEW STORY

STAR PLUS 6.00PM

Hi all today the much talked about  show IPKKND EBP starts  lets POST about the new show and discuss the daily episodes of the show its just a new show AND  no comparisons of the previous show  SHOULD BE POSTED IN THIS THREAD

XX  Please follow the IF forum codes no bashing comparison with the previous show   XX

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon " Ek Baar Phir, sees a love-hate story between two people, who are polar opposites. The story revolves around Aastha (Shrenu Parikh) and Shlok (Avinash Sachdev).

Set in Pune, the story of Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon "Ek Baar Phir revolves around Shlok, a dynamic, handsome and an astute businessman and Astha a fun-loving, lively girl. If Shlok is a complete chauvinist and believes that women's role should be confined to taking care of the home and family. Astha is a complete contrast to his stark personality; she believes in equality for both men and women and has a very progressive outlook to life. For Shlok its all about succeeding and being on top of the game and for Astha she would loves to spread happiness and cheers in the world. What happens when two strong and opposing personalities ends meet? For Shlok, Asthas every entry into his space only calls for trouble making situations worse leading to a love-hate drama between the two and several dramatic twists unraveling the unknown.

Its a different character all together. I am playing a male chauvinist who feels that women are inferior to their male counterparts. My friends have never seen this side of me and therefore they are shocked and extremely surprised with my behavior. Moreover they are claiming that I am slowly becoming like my on-screen character - cold and rude, laughs Avinash

SHRENU  adds I am portraying Aastha's character who is today's girl, with full of life. Iss Pyaar Ko Main Kya Naam Doon Ek Baar Phir is her tryst with this arrogant boy Shlok which eventually turns out to be an interesting tug of war with their love -hate relationship.

TEXT AND PHOTO CREDIT TO IF AND DIFFERENT ARTICLES AND ORIGINAL UPLOADERS
Second thread

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3923536

Regards,

Edited by PutijaChalhov - 10 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

minuu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Thread Stickied:)

All daily episode discussions/live show one liner updates should be made in this thread ONLY. All multiple posts/threads will be moved here/closed.

PutijaChalhov thumbnail

Thanks minuu

Edited by chalhov - 10 years ago
Asherkibiwi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Jst half an hour to go. Wishing all the very best to ipk .ek baar fir. And all the cast:-)
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Shlok running jogging early in morning before sunrise watching the sunrise scream in the background
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Aastha praying and jayadev jayadev bhajan her cell rings all look at her and she touches her ears saying sorry khadus Shlok bubly Aastha
sonia871 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Mr sholak agnihotri ko gussa kyun aata hai????
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
who is the woman whom Shlok always remembers what  pain did she give him .
Why this anger bit too much have to W&W.

angry young man and a bubly girl who fibs at the drop of hat
harianjana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I loved Avi to the core as Shlok
he was just awesome
but he need to get some better clothes yaar
the clothes were a bit boring
Peehu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6