manisha230588 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
  WHY SEASON 2 OF IPKKND IS GIVEN 6 PM SLOT ? I DON'T THINK SHOWS LIKE MERI BHABHI AND EK HAZARON MEIN MERI BEHENA DESERVE TO BE IN PRIME TIME SLOT THEY ARE THE MOST LESS  POPULAR SHOWS OF STAR PLUS WHY DEY R RUINING THE SHOW BY PUTTING IT 6 PM SLOT ALONG WITH MOST UNSUCESSFULL SHOW EK GHAR BANAUNGA

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

puglet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
The answer is always the same: TRP. This is a season 2 for a specific audience (read cult show). They must be saving the prime slot for newer products.
Edited by puglet - 10 years ago
.Barun. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wait and see !! They will change it for sure !! 👍🏼
abhilasha_dream thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Mahabharat is replacing Ek Hazaaron Mai Meri Behena hai, but am not sure of this show Ek Ghar banaunga.

Even I agree IPKKND 2 shoul have been given a better slot time, I think they thought Avinash made a history by making 7:30 pm a prime time slot, so his fandom would help make star plus also a niche by making 6:00 pm a prime time slot. 
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
the answer is in ur questions
ArianaGrande thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I think Saraswatichandra will get axed due to low TRPs and they have only 3 months extension now 

So there is no new show in line up so may be Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon will get the 7:30pm time slot
Edited by SayanoraVViegas - 10 years ago
nebuna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I feel SP have something big up their sleeves
Once the initial reactions settle down they will shift this to their prime time by that time story ill settle down too
SC will be axed to make way to this show

SP if you want this big change the slot 😈 
Ecrivain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: nebuna

I feel SP have something big up their sleeves
Once the initial reactions settle down they will shift this to their prime time by that time story ill settle down too
SC will be axed to make way to this show

SP if you want this big change the slot 😈 

Hmm so many people have a already given u inputs ..

The actual deal is tht SP is taking a risk with the 6PM slot ..they struck gold with the 7PM slot with SAATHIYA and they cud have easily put this show @8:30 for EHMMBH is ending ..but they purposely saved tht slot for Mahabharata ...and of course the TVTs/TRPs with no stiff competition is on their target ...

Btw nebu babes chk ur PM..
sehnuma thumbnail
Plz change the time of the show... v all r luvng dis show IPKKNDEBP... do it fast.
minuu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
1) TS - Posting in CAPs is not permitted in the forum, it is considered as shouting and we don't allow posting in CAPs.

2) Bringing in other shows into the IPKKND-EBP discussion forum is not permitted either as such posts lead to discussions of other shows/off topic discussions/comparisons.

3) This thread was created a few months ago which is now coming back into discussion.

Closed.