Shraddha_Avifan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Wonderfull loved the whole episode exxcellent direction loved avi's part but something is not gud I dont know but it resembles ipkknd 1 hope iam wrong and this show will get lot of succsess

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyoti07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i loved avinash as shlok. 😳
swetharavi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
before this serial getting aired everyone showed their negative side to this serial...bet see guys after seeing 1st episode it is fantastic some wat even though it resembles ipkknd but its ok this is wat we wanted guyzzz
chowna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
Absoultely right

Arnav was introduced with helicopter  - here shlok with ferrari
There was fashion show  Arnav  - n Shlok has some show same
there is alteration between leads and the new guy holds Astha the same way was Arnav held khushi and was angry

Shlok broke bangle while arnv broke khushi dori

main thing is that the main characters - Shlok past was shown the same way as Arnavs a woman
in their life

it was as if watching IPKKND original remade with new cast and little change in characterisation no originality

nothing new its asif creative were given blue print ipkknd and told lets remake it and say the same thign in a different way

asya04 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
👏 xcelent begaining,loved it
OnepoundChic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
yet to watch the episode ..i just hope it doesn't seem like a printed copy of ipk 1.. will not be able to watch then .. hoping for good tho!
sweetgirls94 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Soo what .s the new story..
Sorry 2 say
but c all the same thing if the ph said that different story then why they r showing same things like ipkknd season 1 fashion was their in 1st ep.. And here.. Also show there soo what.s the new..😕
so what.s the ne
W.. Really disappointed.. Sorry 2 say.. But nothing new same... Copied..Edited by sweetgirls94 - 10 years ago
Eydis thumbnail
fantastic episode... i loved it...
--Yashi-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
episode was good.  But quite similar to IPK1 first episode.

If anybody has not watched IPK1 then its a awesome episode to start with😊.

Shrenu is good in her character and same goes to Avinash. I just found problem in voice quality of shlok. I hope it will get improved as the show proceeds😊

Otherwise acting, direction, everything was good. 

From first episode I can say I would like to continue watching this show😃
Edited by --Yashi-- - 10 years ago
coolbakes_Jalad thumbnail
well honestly this is my first show with avinash and i must agree he is doing a great job!! but as you said it has tooo many resemblances with ipk 1 and though we fans are not expected to compare and take it as a new one the makers are hell bent in reminding us ipk 1 and we cant blame the viewers!!but is this attitude of the creators for the good is what we gotta wait and watch!!!

i hope its not gonna turn out to be old wine in new bottle!!

all the best with the new show!!
Edited by coolbakes - 10 years ago